Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I want to hope and believe that Trump can save of country. But, with the glaring lack of solidarity in the republican party and the import of all those illegal citizen voters, not to mention the all hands on deck from the, democrat's, the answer is No. I hope we can save our country from circling the drain. We could be done and under Democratic rule for years to come. The End.

GB4

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Raeford
I am 100% confident that DJT will beat him, well below that figure that DJT will win though.

This exactly. I think Trump will absolutely demolish him. However, I am not so sure that he will actually be crowned President. I have 0 trust in our election system.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There's only one party, and Trump ain't in it.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
There's only one party, and Trump ain't in it.
Exactly

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He will win like he did in 2020 but the democrats and over half the republican party will not allow
him to be the rightful president so yes I suspect the results will be same as 2020.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He beat him in a landslide already. The fact it was stolen negated it, however. So it all comes down to whether they will be allowed to steal it right in front of everyone again. Since no one went to prison for the last one, and they got away with it, it's a distinct possibility they will do it again, although I think the landslide may be so enormous this time that even they may not attempt it for fear of losing even a viable pretense of legitimacy.
I believe every word of your post and many others on this thread but something is missing in this thread that America desperately needs going into this election. Trump needs this too. We need Godly people earnestly praying for the welfare of this nation. Things look pathetic in the way our Constitution has been trampled and it's been done by people that hate God and everything good and decent. These same people want to lead us down a road of absolute wickedness. If people in this country would turn to God many issues of the day would be non issues.

To answer the OP's question though. I will not let myself consider Donald Trump being denied his place as president in 2024.

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
78.6% sure.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Why can't our side figure out how to cheat?

If that is the way the game is played, lets play by those rules and win.

If they try it they’ll end up with the J6ers.
Exactly. If a leftist is caught, the criminal justice system will assume they were well meaning, so not deserving of punishment.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I see stupid people everywhere I look in this country. I wonder if people that think like me ( most of us here) are a majority any more.
Sure there are places in this country its hard to find a lib but in most of the country they are everywhere. I fear 50 to 60 years of leftist indoctrination in schools , media and TV has taken its toll. While we were working and doing what was expected of us they were stealing the country. They were working hard to gain power and while we were working hard to pay for it.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
You guys are leaving out one major factor here, it’s not just the Democrats that are going to cheat in order to stop Trump, The Republican Establishment is going to be right by their side doing whatever they can to help with The Steal.

They hate Trump and want him silenced just as much if not more so than the Democrats.
This.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Neither one may be a choice when Election Day comes....Lot of time between now and then.

Dems know Biden is a liability, and the puppet will bow out if told to do so. Republican power base isn't all that enthused about Trump. Backroom compromise????

Last edited by battue; 04/17/24.

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Here in Maine the scum governor Janet Mills is on top of Maine joining this growing pact to get rid of the Electoral College which will disenfranchise most American voters in except Democrats in the most populous states if they get away with it.

The way life should be.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Is that lil maggot dickie-do durbin pushing biden to use an EO to give millions of illegals citizenship immediately?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The demo crats had a plan running Hillary in New York years ago, and they have a plan now. They've had a plan for decades, and they have been successfully executing it.

Democrats are so fully indoctrinated into the "hate this" or "hate that" and "we must win at all cost" that they stick together like thieves, pun intended.

Have you ever asked yourself how many thousands of dishonest people it must have taken to collude to steal the election last time? And even now they're not breaking ranks and coming clean. Not one major player has a conscience that tells them, "This is not right". These are Godless, soul-less people that would have no qualms shooting you in the back of the head and dumping you in a hole to further their agenda.

IMO, they have declared war on America, and certainly conservative Americans. They have stacked the courts to enable them to completely annihilate the right with zero repercussions. They wouldn't even blink if we were all dead.

In fact that's their ultimate goal. They are going to keep going until they meet that objective, again, imo. Anyone that resists will be labeled a "right-wing conspiracy theorist" and a whacko and the News beat goes on. Your death will not be remembered.

LOL
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Trump will win by more this time and still lose. Washington DC doesn't want him and will do what it takes to keep him out.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After the last election, my ability to predict the electorate is gone. I used to be good. I had a talent.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Trump will win by more this time and still lose. Washington DC doesn't want him and will do what it takes to keep him out.

Hummm, so you don't believe Trump.

We will see.

How do you people think Trump won the first time?

Patriots WERE in Control.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/17/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
In my opinion, it will be much closer than most here want to admit. But given gas prices, inflation, the border issues, crime, and democrats generally acting like idiots some voters might be swayed to the R side or just stay home.

Ballot harvesting efforts might null and void that though.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I am 100% sure Trump will get the large majority of votes just like he did last time and despite what the media told us the time before too.

I am also 100% sure the Dem/Comms will do all they can to corrupts the election as they do 100% of the time. Sometimes they get caught and sometimes they are prevented but there do try it 100% of the time.

Will Trump win?
Yes.

Will it matter?
Not if the Dem/Comms can cheat successfully.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Riverc
He will win like he did in 2020 but the democrats and over half the republican party will not allow
him to be the rightful president so yes I suspect the results will be same as 2020.

true , but if the Democrats cheat again and say they won this time there will be a march to the White House and both sides will see bloodshed !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

227 members (257_X_50, 14idaho, 2500HD, 16penny, 16gage, 39 invisible), 1,988 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,993
Posts18,481,115
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.