Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Hezbollah Just launched rockets into northern Israel from Lebanon doing some damage and injuries.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Correct and he best be flexible enough to take advice….which goes against his grain.

The CIA has a lot to hide. That is the game they play. Any who believe otherwise lives in Kansas in a big tree and believes in Peter Pan.

Last edited by battue; 04/17/24.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Why do you suppose JFK was assassinated, he intended to clean house at the CIA. If the Warren report is ever made public, the evidence will point directly to the CIA involvement . I read that Trump ordered Pompeo to do that very thing and Pompeo replied Mr. President we can not do that there would be a revolution of the people. How true I of course do not know, but is it not strange that 60 years after one of the most significant event of our nations history the record can’t be made public.
The CYA is the worlds biggest terror group. They are the cause of so much death and destruction. I pray that one day someone has the balls to gut them and every one of the bastards loses their jobs

How would you think if they thought Joe had to go?

However, the men that let you sleep safe in your bed at night work for the CIA. But hey, so what???? They only do the dirty work while you to beech safely.

The former head of the CIA is a registered communist. How is that saving America? Please explain

His voting for the wrong person in College. That was when, sometime in the 70’s. Doesn’t make him a registered communist. You are willing to lie like FJB.
Thank heavens for our 3 letter agencies. They are all of our protectors and saviors. I sleep so much better knowing they are out doing the lords work lol

You should and do sleep better…much better.

Addition: And here is a campfire hint….if Trump gets elected, he will be including them in his daily briefings. Maybe you should let him know how that displeases you 🤣

IF, God willing, Trump gets elected, he better be careful who he surrounds himself with this time.

Wasn't it Pompeo that stopped Trump from letting the real story of the JFK assassination out of the bag? Oh wait, what does the CIA have to hide?

MAGA!
Havent you heard Tree? The 3 letter agencies are full of wonderful americans here to keep us safe. Bless their hearts

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Israel has purchased 40,000 tents for refugees and has begun arming up and moving war equipment in towards Rafah for a strike against Hamas there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Israel has purchased 40,000 tents for refugees and has begun arming up and moving war equipment in towards Rafah for a strike against Hamas there.
Things are getting very spicy

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Better fill up all yall gas tanks

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I wish I had the Caterpillar bulldozer sales contract for Israel- - - - -it looks like they're going to need a bunch of them to make Gaza a parking lot! "Flat as a pool table- - - - -from the river to the sea!"

Fill in all those tunnels with the debris from the buildings they knock down!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I wish I had the Caterpillar bulldozer sales contract for Israel- - - - -it looks like they're going to need a bunch of them to make Gaza a parking lot! "Flat as a pool table- - - - -from the river to the sea!"

American taxpayer will somehow get weasled into bldg it all back.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
Better fill up all yall gas tanks

Icain'tFordNoHighGais

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Is that their story? Slaughter more civilians is all those cowards can do. Palestinians aren't refugees. They are prisoners, captive in their own land, far from their homes Jewish foreigners stole long ago. Forgot all that did you? Strike Hamas how? They started off with 500 kilometers of tunnels and only pop out to blow up tanks, bulldozers, Bradleys, shoot the bastards and duck back down. IDF left for a reason. They scuffed their knees!

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Here is some more for you GunChump....Just where was the local police???? They should have handled this easily...

https://www.heritage.org/terrorism/...egrown-threat-and-the-long-war-terrorism

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Is that their story? Slaughter more civilians is all those cowards can do. Palestinians aren't refugees. They are prisoners, captive in their own land, far from their homes Jewish foreigners stole long ago. Forgot all that did you? Strike Hamas how? They started off with 500 kilometers of tunnels and only pop out to blow up tanks, bulldozers, Bradleys, shoot the bastards and duck back down. IDF left for a reason. They scuffed their knees!

The IDF never left Gaza, crash. The IDF will finish what Hamas started.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

American taxpayer will somehow get weasled into bldg it all back.
Every damn time

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here is some more for you GunChump....Just where was the local police???? They should have handled this easily...

https://www.heritage.org/terrorism/...egrown-threat-and-the-long-war-terrorism
Lmao. Cmon man, youre going to have to try harder than that. For everyone of those bullchit stories, i got more that they were "watching" before they killed americans. Why on gods green earth do you give any credibility to gov agencies that would kill you dead today if your name popped? And just for being on the right

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As i keep saying, fugg em all. They are your enemy. Dont know why you dont know that by now

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Esox357
In light of National protests across America for pro Palestinians...It appears Israel is prepping for something in next 24 to 48 hrs? Guess time will tell.

Might happen...

Might not...

I don't really give a fugg either way.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
We got it...you hate America. The government is obviously not perfect, but your hate has no bounds for it. You should fit in well in Somalia or similar. Where there is peace, prosperity and love for all the brothers.

"Cmon man"....Sounds like something Biden says. Hmmmm, don't tell me.... laugh

Hopefully Trump gets in....but don't be surprised if the CIA, FBI and NSA are there with him. Hope they don't come after you...Watch your back.

Last edited by battue; 04/17/24.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We got it...you hate America. The government is obviously not perfect, but your hate has no bounds for it. You should fit in well in Somalia or similar. Where there is peace, prosperity and love for all the brothers.

"Cmon man"....Sounds like something Biden says. Hmmmm, don't tell me.... laugh

Hopefully Trump gets in....but don't be surprised if the CIA, FBI and NSA are there with him. Hope they don't come after you...Watch your back.
I drspise what america currently is. When its a free, constitution follwing country again, ill give her the love she deserves. What you are is worse. You are an enabler to what is wrong with this country. Anyone at this point who truly believes the 3 letter agencies are your friend and protector either has the iq of a rock or is just as guilty. Learn a bit about where this country is and where its currently heading. Enlighten yourself or continue to look like a damn fool

Last edited by gunchamp; 04/17/24.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Dog

Shìt

Dumb.

Maybe Iran threatened your GA Ga Pee Pap?

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Seen some low fly schit earlier outa Norfolk hit the mtns here going under radar 👍 one dude was barely over the trees bad ass😎

Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (44mc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 14 invisible), 1,602 guests, and 953 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.