Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Yes, I am quite sure that the Air Force would fire on Americans if so ordered. Anyone who believes differently is dumber than a turkey. Maybe not all of them, but someone could be found who would do it to “save democracy”.

Exactly. They're "white nationalist" terrorists. Or, closer to home, "insurrectionists".

LOL, you guys better clue in Idaho shooter, he thinks the Air Force is turning F-16s into drones in case they can't find a pilot willing to drop the bombs on US citizens.

Of course, that blows right by the fact that drones have pilots, so there's that, LOL.
You just can not let it go, can you.

Drones have pilots......yes today.

Have you ever heard of Artificial Intelligence, and progress. It will not be long until drones are fully autonomous, if some are not already. That is the goal.

Now, that you have been served your maximum allowable daily ration of education, I will only make note that humor is funniest when there is a kernel of truth in the joke.

You have been shown the kernel here numerous times.

When your audience is too dim to understand the joke, it will never be funny to him, no matter how many times it is explained.

With that acknowledgement, I give up.

Too funny. Say something really stupid and then pretend the guy who calls you out for it "just can't understand."

AI can't reliably and safely drive a delivery truck on land and you think AI will be used to pilot an F-16 and drop ordnance sometime soon.

That's hilarious.

You’re way behind the curve on AI.

R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Be patient. It is coming: video games on steroids and amphetamines.

Remember this Nazi Germany had over grown fireworks (V1&V2) and they also had fly by wire/ wireline and radio controlled rocket and glide bombs made by Henschel(?).

Fast forward 20-30 years and we had Star fixing / orientating ICBMS. Take 40-50 years from WW2 and we were at Cruise missiles (V1 Doodlebugs been to school).

There is aot more computer programming power in students calculators and our mobile phones than the computers used to put Neil Armstrong on the Moon and safely home.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Yes, I am quite sure that the Air Force would fire on Americans if so ordered. Anyone who believes differently is dumber than a turkey. Maybe not all of them, but someone could be found who would do it to “save democracy”.

Exactly. They're "white nationalist" terrorists. Or, closer to home, "insurrectionists".

LOL, you guys better clue in Idaho shooter, he thinks the Air Force is turning F-16s into drones in case they can't find a pilot willing to drop the bombs on US citizens.

Of course, that blows right by the fact that drones have pilots, so there's that, LOL.

Have you ever heard of Artificial Intelligence, and progress. It will not be long until drones are fully autonomous, if some are not already. That is the goal.

Now, that you have been served your maximum allowable daily ration of education, I will only make note that humor is funniest when there is a kernel of truth in the joke.

When your audience is too dim to understand the joke, it will never be funny to him, no matter how many times it is explained.

Too funny. Say something really stupid and then pretend the guy who calls you out for it "just can't understand."

AI can't reliably and safely drive a delivery truck on land and you think AI will be used to pilot an F-16 and drop ordnance sometime soon.

That's hilarious.

OK, cite a current example of AI being used to drive delivery trucks. Not optimize routes or help with fuel efficiency, but fully autonomous driving.

I'll be waiting.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

That's hilarious.

Are you predicting the future now?

No, Idaho is predicting the future, numbnuts. I commented on the current situation.

English must not be your first language.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

That's hilarious.

OK, cite a current example of AI being used to drive delivery trucks. Not optimize routes or help with fuel efficiency, but fully autonomous driving.

I'll be waiting.

AI is developing DAILY. An example of what you can't seem to understand is an exploding science isn't necessary to convincemost peopleof that. What is current today is gone tomorrow, and a whole new set of advancements are in the history books.

You make yourself look very dim, continuing your attempt to crucify Idaho_Shooter.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

That's hilarious.

Are you predicting the future now?

No, Idaho is predicting the future, numbnuts. I commented on the current situation.

English must not be your first language.

You're make yourself look stupid without any nudging from me. I'll just let you continue your work. You obviously don't need any of my help accomplishing that.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

That's hilarious.

I'll be waiting.

AI is developing DAILY. An example of what you can't seem to understand is an exploding science isn't necessary to convincemost peopleof that. What is current today is gone tomorrow, and a whole new set of advancements are in the history books.

You make yourself look very dim, continuing your attempt to crucify Idaho_Shooter.

LOL, yes I understand that AI is exploding and will change the way we do things numbnuts, but that wasn't the question. Cite an example of AI being used to drive a delivery truck autonomously, that was the question.

You make yourself look stupid every time you write something here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Like Idaho_Shooter has already told you, you fugking fool, I have no interest in educating you.

So Fugk off. Nobody is going to play your stupid games with you, you dumbass.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Like Idaho_Shooter has already told you, you fugking fool, I have no interest in educating you.

LOL, sure thing numbnuts. You both keep saying that and you both keep responding.

It's not the interest in educating me that's lacking, it's the ability.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

LOL, sure thing numbnuts. You both keep saying that and you both keep responding.

It's not the interest in educating me that's lacking, it's the ability.

Just die, you stupid c unt. You fugk up every thread you touch.

IBtw- have no problem beating it into your thick skull.

LMAO that YOU keep responding.. In between running to the mailbox every half hour for your government handout check.

Lol.

Dumb c unt.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, which government check would that be, local turd, I must've missed it. Not everyone is as lucky as you.

By the way, sorry I riled you up, but don't go away mad.

Just go away.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
LOL, which government check would that be, local turd, I must've missed it. Not everyone is as lucky as you.

Just go away.

ESAD, you useless turd. Lol.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

That's hilarious.

I'll be waiting.

Smoke I seriously doubt that the DOD and the aviation branches of our different military groups cares a whole bunch about autonomous truck driving.

As mentioned earlier, you’re way behind the curve on AI and its developing capabilities. You may be interested in what Janes and the ISW has said about AI and its promises for military use in both defense and offense as well as intelligence gathering.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Both Ukraine and Russia are developing and fielding on a limited basis autonomous drones right now. Autonomy is necessary because electronic warfare is catching up and jamming the schit out of conventional drone. Autonomy makes them practically unstoppable. So, it’s coming and quickly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Just go away.

Damn, finally a post without a plethora of typos and grammatical errors, well done!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
As mentioned earlier, you’re way behind the curve on AI and its developing capabilities.

Yes, I'm sure this is true, unlike all of you military weapons systems experts on here.

It's also entirely beside the fùcking point which is, the US Air Force is not retrofitting F-16s so they can use them to bomb US citizens.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
What’s that got to do with whether the Air Force would drop bombs on US citizens?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
As mentioned earlier, you’re way behind the curve on AI and its developing capabilities.

Yes, I'm sure this is true, unlike all of you military weapons systems experts on here.

It's also entirely beside the fùcking point which is, the US Air Force is not retrofitting F-16s so they can use them to bomb US citizens.

I never said that the military was doing that with F-16s to bomb US citizens. No one has claimed to be military weapons experts here.

I said that you are way behind the curve on AI and you obviously are.

And it is not at all beside the point. If you disbelieve that fighter jets and other models of aircraft are not being groomed for autonomous combat and defense roles then please educate yourself and simply check it out.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
🚂🚂

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Just go away.

Damn, finally a post without a plethora of typos and grammatical errors, well done!!

You stupid twat, Making up stories and lies again. But, that's your MO. Saw it clearly in your Idaho_Shooter attack. Now, It's proven that you're just plain stupid in not understanding the advancements in AI.

Fugkin dumbass. You are who katie couric was talking about. Lol. 🤣

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,132 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,036
Posts18,481,953
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.