B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
You ignorant bastards are so blind to what Israel really is, it’s no wonder you believe every fabrication you swallow without chewing. Haaretz and other Israeli papers have debunked all the October 7 outlandish stories. But you weak little pretenders and Bible thumpers get your rocks off on atrocity stories and, what’s worse, actual Israeli atrocities against millions of concentration camp prisoners they had already brutalized and routinely bombe to death for decades. And you are proud of your ignorance.

War is hell and since there is no substitute for victory, the Israelis will keep killing people and destroying infrastructure until they declare victory.

If GOD wanted the Arabs to win, wouldn't he intervene on their behalf? Inshallah, if GOD Wills it.

If God wanted the modern secular state of isreal to win, why do they need my tax dollars?

Because military mite costs money and God sees that Israel get the money in order to pay for military might.

Duh......

Lol

Forget the money they spent on epsteins shenanigans

They need more dammit! They are broke, such a poor nation they need Americans money.

MAGA

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You ignorant bastards are so blind to what Israel really is, it’s no wonder you believe every fabrication you swallow without chewing. Haaretz and other Israeli papers have debunked all the October 7 outlandish stories. But you weak little pretenders and Bible thumpers get your rocks off on atrocity stories and, what’s worse, actual Israeli atrocities against millions of concentration camp prisoners they had already brutalized and routinely bombe to death for decades. And you are proud of your ignorance.

War is hell and since there is no substitute for victory, the Israelis will keep killing people and destroying infrastructure until they declare victory.

If GOD wanted the Arabs to win, wouldn't he intervene on their behalf? Inshallah, if GOD Wills it.

If God wanted the modern secular state of isreal to win, why do they need my tax dollars?
I will agree with that. Israel is a wealthy nation.The Jewish diaspora and other interested parties can also finance it. I'll send a donation and with my LE training I'll be glad to volunteer go over there at my own expense and patrol or whatever in the place of an officer called into the army. It's the least I could do for the Chosen.

Numbers 24:9 ''Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed''

Last edited by Hastings; 04/18/24.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Could be that's how God wants them to win.

Sure doesn't seem like Allah has been able to pull off anything for the other side....

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Also in Numbers 24:9 ''And whoever curses Israel will be cursed''
Genesis 12:3 "I will bless those who bless you but I will curse those who curse you. And through you I will bless all nations"
Thus saith the Lord

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Read the Book, see who wins.

Two choices, speculation vs revelation.

The latter is the way to go, the former, folly.

DF

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Read the Book, see who wins.

Two choices, speculation vs revelation.

The latter is the way to go, the former, folly.

DF
Yep, Israel is already a miracle, they will not be conquered

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The USA today vetoed Palestine gaining full membership in the UN.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The USA today vetoed Palestine gaining full membership in the UN.
Praise the Lord

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

i suppose you thought 911 was ok too ? while your at it October 7th outlandish stories can we hear more about this ? one more question do you wear the towel on your head too?

Last edited by pete53; 04/18/24.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pete53

i suppose you thought 911 was ok too ? while your at it October 7th outlandish stories can we hear more about this ? one more question do you wear the towel on your head too?
I wondered if he was Moslem

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
For all the evangelicals and Jews here who believe the modern state of Israel is to be preserved, sacrificed for, and held at all costs because of the scriptures:

How much of your personal wealth have you donated? I’m not asking a dollar amount, that would be gauche. Simply what percentage of your personal wealth have you donated.

I asked this several times in regard to supporting the ukraine, and not one member ever responded. I take that to mean it’s a “righteous” cause, but only when you’re spending other folks capital.

MAGA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
For all the evangelicals and Jews here who believe the modern state of Israel is to be preserved, sacrificed for, and held at all costs because of the scriptures:

How much of your personal wealth have you donated? I’m not asking a dollar amount, that would be gauche. Simply what percentage of your personal wealth have you donated.

I asked this several times in regard to supporting the ukraine, and not one member ever responded. I take that to mean it’s a “righteous” cause, but only when you’re spending other folks capital.

Are you familiar with tax money being used to support both nations?
There’s one response.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

😂..LMFAO 😂

You certainly wouldn’t want to be “gauche” in your “intellectual” question. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

😂..LMFAO 😂

Nonetheless it’s sincere.

I know a family I grew up with who’s daughter died in a mission to Haiti, presumably a spider bite but timeline was so bad it was impossible to tell. Her parents still go on years long missions to Africa.

That’s true belief. That’s 100% buy in.

All I see on here are folks who advocate spending US capital, but not anything of their own beyond what’s stolen by the IRS.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

😂..LMFAO 😂

I know a family I grew up with who’s daughter died in a mission to Haiti, presumably a spider bite but timeline was so bad it was impossible to tell. Her parents still go on years long missions to Africa.

All I see on here are folks who advocate spending US capital, but not anything of their own beyond what’s stolen by the IRS.

Could be it's God's Will that many just sit on the sidelines and pray for more dead women and children.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

😂..LMFAO 😂

It’s good to know that you’re doing your part.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Esox357
In light of National protests across America for pro Palestinians...It appears Israel is prepping for something in next 24 to 48 hrs? Guess time will tell.

Time spoke. BAWK BAWK BAWK

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

😂..LMFAO 😂

Is it strictly a percentage of money that you care about? What about children in the military…do their lives count as valuable and if so how much money are our sons worth?….is that “gauche”?

I don’t support Israel or send them money but I still want to see them wipe the trouble making ragheads off the map! As I’ve said before, I’d prefer Israel do the dirty work as the only civilized buffer in that godforsaken sh.ithole since there are billions of ragheads that want me and mine dead. If after that the Jews decide they want to come after us then we only have to worry about several million of them, not several billion like the goatfuckers.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

😂..LMFAO 😂

Is it strictly a percentage of money that you care about? What about children in the military…do their lives count as valuable and if so how much money are our sons worth?….is that “gauche”?

I don’t support Israel or send them money but I still want to see them wipe the trouble making ragheads off the map! As I’ve said before, I’d prefer Israel do the dirty work as the only civilized buffer in that godforsaken sh.ithole since there are billions of ragheads that want me and mine dead. If after that the Jews decide they want to come after us then we only have to worry about several million of them, not several billion like the goatfuckers.

If you would take the time to read my post without getting emotional, I spoke not against folks that argue for a strategic ally in the region. Rather I spoke about them that say Israel must be saved at all costs, it’s in the Bible. Or the diaspora of jewry looking to save their nation they don’t live in.

MAGA
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I support Israel wholeheartedly, but they don't need our money to kill terrorists. They are wealthy and capable. Probably more capable than we are.

Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,502 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,194
Posts18,485,002
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.