S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Like I said I think the cop needs to learn to have more patience with a 18 year old girl. He should probably be disciplined and take a few classes but beaten, fi e ed, and jailed. Naw.

I'm thinking you might have a different opinion, were it your wife /daughter/grand daughter in that video.

Maybe not. People that go all in on being part of the group can have some rather odd traits.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Where are all of the "just comply" comments that we see in these discussions. We wouldn't be having this conversation if she had just complied, would we?

Did you watch the video? She was complying by retrieving the ID that he was asking her for. He was giving her multiple orders and staying on her ass while she was getting the documents. Home boy has immaturity issues displayed more so by the manner in which he was ordering the dude trying to exit the station the way he did. He has all of the signs and history as a bad cop even before he moved to this jurisdiction.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Strop10
I find it interesting that the guy narrates the video in the beginning and relays what 'Mom says but doesn't play the audio while the cop is talking to her just before he arrests her, but then the audio is played when he's pissed to show he's a bad man.

Try again.

I think the cop needs to learn a little more patience with 18 year old girls but then again it appears she refused to get out of the car when told to do so.

Seems likely you knew this, but in case others didn't catch it, the reason there is no audio is because he didn't turn his bodycam on.

I just glanced through it but I did catch the anti cop narration of the narrator.

Because of the anti cop narration it leads one who wa to to remain unemotional and find the truth to not believe the guys whe story.

Like I said I think the cop needs to learn to have more patience with a 18 year old girl. He should probably be disciplined and take a few classes but beaten, fi e ed, and jailed. Naw.

So what level of assault and other rights violations would justify canning him? How bad would it have to be to justify prison?

Why would they retrain someone when they are satisfied with his actions?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The cop mentions multiple times that the drivers side headlight was out. From the video It looks to me like it’s the passenger side that’s not working.
Maybe it just looks that was on my monitor.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
The cop mentions multiple times that the drivers side headlight was out. From the video It looks to me like it’s the passenger side that’s not working.

Keeping the lie consistent is often one of the perils and pitfalls of dishonesty.

The Marshall, town council, et al are ok with that too.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fact is, as sad as it may be, that the biggest percentage of LEO's have a quest for authority and love to show the public just how much they have. Perhaps they are suffering LDS (little dick syndrome) or were bullied as kids, and just want to pay people back now that they have a badge, but sooner or later most cops react the way the one in the video did.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Where are all of the "just comply" comments that we see in these discussions. We wouldn't be having this conversation if she had just complied, would we?

She's white.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Calvin

She's white.

And she was complying.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
End qualified immunity for these pigs! It'll be funny to see how many of these powertrip tyrants turn tail when the upcoming civil unrest starts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Attorney made a comment, “ I noticed a wedding ring on his left hand, someone should go check on his wife”.

I don’t think he was being sarcastic. This attorney handles a ton of cases like this, I’m guessing he has seen a good majority of cops that act like this on the job do the same thing at home.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ol_mike
If the store video time is the same as the YouTube video. From the time her car came into view- to the time she was manhandled onto the wet parking lot is less than two minutes.

I saw a video a while back , a cop pulled an elderly lady over because she had a tail-light and brake-light out on the rear of her older car. He gave her a warning and offered to come to her home when he got off of work and fix her - and he did just that.
One in many-many thinks like that .....

From the time the cop approached the car to putting her on the ground was 1.20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by steve"dogfùcker"4102
HandyMan will be along shortly to justify this, followed that c2 dipschit

Go Fùck yourself coçksucker. Worthless do nothing old bìtch.

I don't know anything about this and don't care about it.
I’m not surprised you do not care if a fellow officer puts his hands on a young lady like that, no surprise at all, thin Blue Line and all.

Now that you are all hot-n-bothered about this morning’s Fire news, take that anger to work with you today and see if you can outdo this officer.

Maybe beat up an old lady with dementia, or body slam an old man into the pavement, or maybe just go out and shoots some family pets.

Whatever you decide, get home safe tonight.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/19/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I bet your neighbors grass is out of regulation.

Probably has a car on the street too....

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by ol_mike
If the store video time is the same as the YouTube video. From the time her car came into view- to the time she was manhandled onto the wet parking lot is less than two minutes.

I saw a video a while back , a cop pulled an elderly lady over because she had a tail-light and brake-light out on the rear of her older car. He gave her a warning and offered to come to her home when he got off of work and fix her - and he did just that.
One in many-many thinks like that .....

From the time the cop approached the car to putting her on the ground was 1.20.
That long?

How dare she.

She should have been tased the second she had the audacity to ask why she was being stopped.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/19/24.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

I noticed that too. In the grand scheme of things IDM. That cops a douche pain and simple.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I find it interesting that the guy narrates the video in the beginning and relays what 'Mom says but doesn't play the audio while the cop is talking to her just before he arrests her, but then the audio is played when he's pissed to show he's a bad man.

Try again.

I think the cop needs to learn a little more patience with 18 year old girls but then again it appears she refused to get out of the car when told to do so.

Seems likely you knew this, but in case others didn't catch it, the reason there is no audio is because he didn't turn his bodycam on.

I just glanced through it but I did catch the anti cop narration of the narrator.

Because of the anti cop narration it leads one who wa to to remain unemotional and find the truth to not believe the guys whe story.

So what level of assault and other rights violations would justify canning him? How bad would it have to be to justify prison?

Democrats love to defund the police....and then sob about how there isn't a cop on every corner to protect them from the black guy they saw at the grocery store.

Hypocritical bitches.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
How do you folks criticizing the officer think he should have handled it?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Try again.

Democrats love to defund the police....and then sob about how there isn't a cop on every corner to protect them from the black guy they saw at the grocery store.

Hypocritical bitches.

How is the community improved by Schimmel's behavior?

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/8102531/brian-richard-patrick-schimmel/

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
How do you folks criticizing the officer think he should have handled it?
You first

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
How is the community improved by you being a hypocritical bitch?

Defund!

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,262
Posts18,486,476
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.