Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
What is apparent after the initial Iranian attack on Israel is that no country stands with Iran. While China buys the Iranian oil and Russia props it up with weapons, neither will be taking any allegiance to help Iran in direct war fighting. In fact Iran’s best ally financially was Obama and now Biden who strings are pulled by Obama. What a disgrace.

Contrary to this is Israel being helped by Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE the U.S. to take out Iranian threats. Reports say that Israel used Azerbaijan air space to refuel and hit targets in the north of Iran.

Iran has spent the last 50 years trying to destabilize the planet by terrorist acts, the time has come to eliminate that regime by any measure. Israel has possibly the most advanced weapons capabilities of any country, even more so than the U.S. when it comes to hypersonics and lasers. In essence Israel can fly any part of Iran’s air space undetected and take any targets out they want. Iran is ripe for new leadership that is not based in 7th Century Theocracy, they just need a little help to achieve it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope they destroyed some F-14s.

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Rossimp
What is apparent after the initial Iranian attack on Israel is that no country stands with Iran. While China buys the Iranian oil and Russia props it up with weapons, neither will be taking any allegiance to help Iran in direct war fighting. In fact Iran’s best ally financially was Obama and now Biden who strings are pulled by Obama. What a disgrace.

Contrary to this is Israel being helped by Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE the U.S. to take out Iranian threats. Reports say that Israel used Azerbaijan air space to refuel and hit targets in the north of Iran.

Iran has spent the last 50 years trying to destabilize the planet by terrorist acts, the time has come to eliminate that regime by any measure. Israel has possibly the most advanced weapons capabilities of any country, even more so than the U.S. when it comes to hypersonics and lasers. In essence Israel can fly any part of Iran’s air space undetected and take any targets out they want. Iran is ripe for new leadership that is not based in 7th Century Theocracy, they just need a little help to achieve it.

Did they threaten your Daddy?

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My Dad has been dead for years, he was however a Marine who fought in WWII and Korea over an eleven year period. How’s your Daddy?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Did Iran threaten him?

Like Saddam threatened W.Bush?

That was why when Saudi Arabia brought down the Trade Center we invaded Iraq.

Your reason for going to war in Iran seems along a similar vein.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

There is so much wrong with this post I dont even know where to start. First, Iran has the backing of both Russia and China and if you think for one sec, either one of them would allow us to destroy Iran and install some puppet gov, youre insane. And who the hell are we to do that anyway? Iran was once an ally to us and we did exactly what youre clammering for and installed this gov. How did that work out? Israel is only relevant because we make it so. You guys have been so brain washed into thinking they are untouchable. What I want, is for those pricks to fight their own war and leave us out. See how that works out for Israel. They know what escalating this with Iran will do. Netanyahu doesnt care because hes a murderous criminal. He wants a war with Iran, same with all the neocons. There is reasons behind that and it has ZERO to do with terrorism. They use that because they know conservatives will fall in line to anything they want to do if its in the name of fighting terrorism. So many are so easily brain washed. We will never be able to fix anything in this country because they have so many on our side by the balls and know exactly who to make you fall in line. We are broke, our nation is broken and you are still for more endless wars for no reason. The average american on any side is just plain dumb

Last edited by gunchamp; 04/19/24.
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
I worked over there many years ago and none wanted anything to do with Iran.
The only people lower and more despised by the middle eastern countries were the Palestinians. Despised to the core.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
There is so much wrong with this post I dont even know where to start. First, Iran has the backing of both Russia and China and if you think for one sec, either one of them would allow us to destroy Iran and install some puppet gov, youre insane.

I think his point was more that Israel had a lot of help shooting down inbound birds. It's apparent that either Iran received zero help or the help they received was ineffective. Which do they want to admit to?

He's talking tactical help, which Israel is receiving from various neighbors but Iran isn't. Iran may receive some strategic help but no one willing to go warhead to warhead.

Me

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Gunchamp, Why are Israelis “Pricks” in your eyes?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tdoyka
ABC News confirms that Israeli forces have struck a site in Iran. 4/18/24

https://x.com/Osinttechnical/status/1781135260060672443

another nothing burger from ol toot. oil is down again today. must have been a major attack. lol

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Teal
There is so much wrong with this post I dont even know where to start. First, Iran has the backing of both Russia and China and if you think for one sec, either one of them would allow us to destroy Iran and install some puppet gov, youre insane.

I think his point was more that Israel had a lot of help shooting down inbound birds. It's apparent that either Iran received zero help or the help they received was ineffective. Which do they want to admit to?

He's talking tactical help, which Israel is receiving from various neighbors but Iran isn't. Iran may receive some strategic help but no one willing to go warhead to warhead.

Russian cargo planes have been flying into Iran quite often the past few years. Russia helped build monitoring posts in the Golan heights . I wonder if Iran is getting any input from the war in Ukraine on drones and missiles and tactics that have proven to be successful? How many posters on here have actually visited Iran? How many have ever left the United States and been in the Mid East as tourists?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Agree....and 99.9% of the Jokers on this thread will NOT have their asses on the line, should TSHTF. If some are unlucky, remember only 1% of our population actually serve this country, their kids asses will be and maybe grandkids asses. No thought of them...and if some should think the two Oceans we have on both sides of our country will protect us from getting hit, think again.

Get on the phone, call your reps and tell them to keep our noses out of this..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's what I've read from worldly sources as well. None of the Arab/Muslim countries in the region want anything to do with Gazans - everywhere they go they have brought chaos and disaster with them against the neighboring country. How's that for gratitude. That's why Egypt has a massive border barricade to keep them out. Even they realize the 'institutional hatred and racism' of Gazans being taught to hate and murder Israelis from birth. How to you co-exist with that?

And Iran? A lot of lunch-bucket Iranians couldn't care less about Israel. It's their religious leadership with the hate-on.

What does one do when your hateful murderous neighbor two houses down keeps throwing molotov cocktails at your house? Do you just keep buying fire extinguishers? Talk to them rationally? Get rid of their current supply of bottles and gasoline? Or get rid of the neighbor?

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Teal

Russian cargo planes have been flying into Iran quite often the past few years. Russia helped build monitoring posts in the Golan heights . I wonder if Iran is getting any input from the war in Ukraine on drones and missiles and tactics that have proven to be successful? How many posters on here have actually visited Iran? How many have ever left the United States and been in the Mid East as tourists?

How much Russian help did Iran receive LAST NIGHT as Israeli assets hit targets in Iran and Syria?

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Ill clarify. The current people in charge in Israel. Thats who Im referring to

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Agree....and 99.9% of the Jokers on this thread will NOT have their asses on the line, should TSHTF. If some are unlucky, remember only 1% of our population actually serve this country, their kids asses will be and maybe grandkids asses. No thought of them...and if some should think the two Oceans we have on both sides of our country will protect us from getting hit, think again.

Amen.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

especially Netanyahu and our Kirby. both dangerous incompetent pricks

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CGPAUL

Great post!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike

It could be that time.

It is incredible that we didn't have a nuclear war during the Cuban Missile Crisis. I have been keeping my fingers crossed since October of 1962.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

This.

Think the Puppetmasters of Bill Gates, Obama, Killery, Epstein, Soros, Klaus Schwab, Hollywood, Jeff Bezos, Washington Post, CBS, NBC, CNN, Big Pharma, Jack Dorsey, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Mark Zuckerberg, Federal Reserve, NATO, DOJ, FBY, CYA, FDA, CDC, AMA, Blackrock, Vanguard, Fidelity, Tom Hanks, Vatican, Bank of England, King Charles, World Bank, United Nations, United States (before Trump).......

Want some more?

So is Netanyahu a Puppetmaster or Puppet?

How many times has the Mossad made an attempt on Trump and Melania?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,144
Posts18,484,119
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.