Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep. Getting huffy over an 18 year old girl speeding by 7 mph and having a burned out headlight means you’re in the wrong profession. There are plenty of good cops out there. It’s a shame this one has spoiled the bunch. Cops should be trained or vetted to interact with the public much better than this.

What about the arresting officer demanding that old man pumping gas (then trying to leave the property )to leave his scene? That’s after he called him a woman. Holy schidt, what an idiot. Go dig ditches , Officer Schimmel. At least there if you act like a bitch, you’ll be treated like one. Just damn

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Strop10 Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Karens like Strop and Steevie hate to get out Karened by the cops.

Are you le?

Do you want to know so you can obsess about Jim too?

I don't obsess about anything.

I do assume it is much more likely any supporter of the actions by Schimmer are in le or, less likely, an elected or appointed official who isnt likely to become a victim of Schimmer's. Anyone that isn't part of those cliques that supports that behavior is a very dim bulb.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Color me confused, but where are the comments about his body cam not being on coming from? What camera is providing the view at the 3:20 mark?

It shouldn’t be a foreign feeling that you’re confused Mr Batard.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Are you le?

You are clearly obsessed with cops.

I sincerely hope you get them abolished. Posting on an obscure hunting forum will probably help.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/19/24.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
As gratifying as it may be when a cop gets summarily fired after some egregious misconduct, it is usually window dressing to assuage public outrage. Unless he is an employee at will, if he works under any form of civil service or union contract, he will likely get his job back when the wheels of the appeal process finally finish turning. By then it will be old news. It is a byzantine, convoluted process, but rest assured, police union reps know how to work it. Approve or not, that is their job. They even have a legal obligation to diligently defend obvious dirtballs. It is called the duty of fair representation, and the union can be sued if it doesn't adhere to it. For its part, management will lose unless all the Is are dotted and Ts crossed.

Shoulds and oughts don't carry much weight.

Boring reading, but this explains it.

https://www.laboremploymentlaw.org/...ractice-Tool-Kit-Article-Due-Process.pdf

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
IC B2

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Color me confused, but where are the comments about his body cam not being on coming from? What camera is providing the view at the 3:20 mark?

Glad to help. You are confused. 🫤

They had dash cam and security footage if the whole incident. Cop’s body cam was off until after the “takedown “.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Paul39
As gratifying as it may be when a cop get summarily fired after some egregious misconduct, it is usually window dressing to assuage public outrage. Unless he is an employee at will, if he works under any form of civil service or union contract, he will likely get his job back when the wheels of the appeal process finally finish turning. By then it will be old news. It is a byzantine, convoluted process, but rest assured, police union reps know how to work it. Approve or not, that is their job. They even have a legal obligation to diligently defend obvious dirtballs. It is called the duty of fair representation, and the union can be sued if it doesn't adhere to it. For its part, management will lose unless all the Is are dotted and Ts crossed.

If all citizens are supposed to get due process, why wouldn’t a police officer? It still doesn’t change the fact he fucgked up pretty bad.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Are you le?

You are clearly obsessed with cops.

I sincerely hope you get them abolished. Posting on an obscure hunting forum will probably help.

No I'm not and no you don't.

You're like listening to Schimmer telling his tale about windows and lights that doesn't narrate video of the incident at all.

R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
He turned it on after the takedown. You can hear his telling the other officer it wasn't working at the beginning and finally started in the middle of the episode.. Yeah right.

It's funny how often those body cameras seem to not be working when a LE is accused of doing something wrong, even though the camera seemed to be working just fine right before or right after the event.

Last edited by RHOD; 04/19/24.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Are you le?

No.

I am just not a bitch.

If you support the actions of Schimmel and not in le or some kind of official he wouldn't lay a hand on, you are incredibly stupid.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
If all citizens are supposed to get due process, why wouldn’t a police officer? It still doesn’t change the fact he fucgked up pretty bad.

That's criminal law. This is a specific form of procedural due process pertaining to some public employees. For example, most employees don't have constitutional protections of their employment. All citizens are not supposed to get due process is not strictly true. The Constitution only applies to what the government can and cannot do.

Same reason a private entity doesn't have to respect the Second Amendment.

Last edited by Paul39; 04/19/24.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

This is a specific form of procedural due process pertaining to some public employees. For example, most employees don't have constitutional protections of their employment. All citizens are not supposed to get due process is not strictly true. The Constitution only applies to what the government can and cannot do.

Same reason a private entity doesn't have to respect the Second Amendment.
Can you find a shorter limb to get on?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
What "limb"? I was simply trying to explain a legal principle that many aren't aware of.

If you don't like it ignore it.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Are you le?

No.

I am just not a bitch.

If you support the actions of Schimmel and not in le or some kind of official he wouldn't lay a hand on, you are incredibly stupid.
I think ur the stoopid one

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
He turned it on after the takedown. You can hear his telling the other officer it wasn't working at the beginning and finally started in the middle of the episode.. Yeah right.
He is in the middle of cuffing when it starts playing. Both hands seemed to be occupied.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I cant watch these. I seriously want to see a concealed carrier pop out of the blue and loosen his brain matter. It would just make me feel better.

Why wait for someone else to do it?
Not my fight, but it would tickle my dopamine receptors to see someone else do it.

So just Iike everyone else, all talk. Too bad.
If having self control is what you mean, than sure. Many people are able to talk out of anger while not ruining their life by acting on impulse. It sure doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see someone else do it though.

That's a very judicious way of saying, a lot of people on here talk a lot of shìt with zero intestinal fortitude to follow through with their "big talk"....
You'd be correct if the people.you mention are saying things in the form of "I would, I should, I could, etc..." but I don't see that here. These are wishful thoughts and nothing more.

This is some seriously fûcked up shît.

And should be saved for posterity.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka
Why would someone come on a sportsmen forum and have over 50 per cent of their posts dedicated to hating cops?

sock puppet?

It's obvious why he did it. I was letting his defenders do their thing.

So you don't really want to know? Could you tell us why he did what he did?

He didn't want his actions to be recorded.

They were being clearly recorded by his dash cam. Apparently he is as dumb as you are. Shocker.

One less loose string is one less loose string.

Her pulling in to a business with cameras he had no control over likely added to his agitation.

I think you should go confront him

You need to get over to the RWVA speech thread to let everyone know how put off you are about being one of the king's men as a sarcastic statement instead of literally one of the king's men since your ideology lost.

It's Elkfeces.

The desperation for people to come over to his way of thinking is the same as that retard. there's no doubt it's him.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Are you le?

No.

I am just not a bitch.

I think ur the stoopid one
maybe everyone will get lucky and Schimmel has a job lined up in your area. Then he can inflict himself upon you like you support happening to others.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I cant watch these. I seriously want to see a concealed carrier pop out of the blue and loosen his brain matter. It would just make me feel better.

Why wait for someone else to do it?
Not my fight, but it would tickle my dopamine receptors to see someone else do it.

So just Iike everyone else, all talk. Too bad.
If having self control is what you mean, than sure. Many people are able to talk out of anger while not ruining their life by acting on impulse. It sure doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see someone else do it though.

That's a very judicious way of saying, a lot of people on here talk a lot of shìt with zero intestinal fortitude to follow through with their "big talk"....
You'd be correct if the people.you mention are saying things in the form of "I would, I should, I could, etc..." but I don't see that here. These are wishful thoughts and nothing more.

This is some seriously fûcked up shît.

And should be saved for posterity.
Which part?

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
As gratifying as it may be when a cop gets summarily fired after some egregious misconduct, it is usually window dressing to assuage public outrage. Unless he is an employee at will, if he works under any form of civil service or union contract, he will likely get his job back when the wheels of the appeal process finally finish turning. By then it will be old news. It is a byzantine, convoluted process, but rest assured, police union reps know how to work it. Approve or not, that is their job. They even have a legal obligation to diligently defend obvious dirtballs. It is called the duty of fair representation, and the union can be sued if it doesn't adhere to it. For its part, management will lose unless all the Is are dotted and Ts crossed.

The firing might take awhile, but the lack of a speedy arrest by their colleagues is the larger issue.

Page 12 of 22 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 57 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,688
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.