Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Al Gore needs some help, and I think the Campfire is a good source for positive suggestions.

For example: when liberal protests occur the activists are using great quantities of energy, thus contributing to global warming. Worse, when they burn the American flag a variety of pollutants are released into the air we breathe. Blasting them with water cannons deprives plant life and aquatic life of a fundamental necessity. I suggest that they be doused with liquid hydrogen instead.

Your thoughts?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One cannot even get leftist C(_)NTS to pick up their trash after a concert, demonstration or protest... do you really think they care about anything besides themselves? It's all bullsheit, and nonsense to get Strong people to cower to weaker ones through psychobabble. F(_)CK entertaining their boosheit, tell them kick rocks and ride their own wake. If they don't like that, well.... we know how to deal with Redcoats.

They have intentionally eroded the scope of civil discourse... to include Free Speech. From here on out, talking will not change the majority of what will transpire... take care, and Godspeed to the Gentlemen herein and their families.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
There are/were allegedly 80 some odd million Biden voters in America according to some. According to google each American emits 16 tons of carbon dioxide on average every year. So if each Biden voter would suck start a Glock, that would be 80 million x 16 tons of carbon gone just like that and the planet would probably heal over night.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
One cannot even get leftist C(_)NTS to pick up their trash after a concert, demonstration or protest... do you really think they care about anything besides themselves? It's all bullsheit, and nonsense to get Strong people to cower to weaker ones through psychobabble. F(_)CK entertaining their boosheit, tell them kick rocks and ride their own wake. If they don't like that, well.... we know how to deal with Redcoats.

They have intentionally eroded the scope of civil discourse... to include Free Speech. From here on out, talking will not change the majority of what will transpire... take care, and Godspeed to the Gentlemen herein and their families.

Sir, with all respect, I seek positive solutions based on logic, not rants caused by frustration.

Another idea: Rather than prolonged imprisonment of felons, why not give them a flying lesson with an old style Roman catapult?

Last edited by DigitalDan; 04/20/24.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Al Gore needs some help, and I think the Campfire is a good source for positive suggestions.

For example: when liberal protests occur the activists are using great quantities of energy, thus contributing to global warming. Worse, when they burn the American flag a variety of pollutants are released into the air we breathe. Blasting them with water cannons deprives plant life and aquatic life of a fundamental necessity. I suggest that they be doused with liquid hydrogen instead.

Your thoughts?

Oh I don't know, liquid hydrogen seems a little fast, a pool of hydrochloric acid might be a good alternative.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sir, with all respect, I seek positive solutions based on logic, not rants caused by frustration.

Another idea: Rather than prolonged imprisonment of felons, why not give them a flying lesson with an old style Roman catapult?

Are you talking about something like Pumpkin Chucking?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
DigitalDan;
Top of the morning from the still dark part of south central BC, I hope you all are well this second last Saturday of the 4th month.

Thanks for the topic sir and in fact I do have a few suggestions.

Anyone speaking at or attending any climate conferences cannot fly in a private jet. Further they'll need to fly in commercial jets packed with a "reasonable minimum" of people onboard so as to not waste fuel.

When they arrive at the destination, they cannot stay in luxury hotels where the carbon footprint per guest is astronomical because as we all know, that real estate needs to be climate controlled as they've declared that a "human right" now.

If the venue for the climate meeting is anything less than 5km from the non-luxury hotel, they must walk. Those who cannot can be pushed in a chair or trike. If it is further, then they cannot take limos, they must go to and from the venue via public transportation, preferably a bus.

Speaking of "people", there will be a cap put on the number of attendees from each representative country. For example the last time our PM Socks was in Jamaica, we saw on the news no less than 36 SUVs in the motorcade. That will no longer be acceptable.

If any of the guest speakers has more than one house, they must be automatically disqualified from speaking at the event.

Further, there will be an environmental lifestyle ranking system developed and if the lifestyle of the individual does not pass, again they're disqualified from speaking at the event.

Finally, whenever possible, protests will be done via some online format such as Facetime or a giant Zoom call as that will have the least impact on the environment possible.

I've long maintained that IF these upstanding individuals really and truly believed what they are speaking, they'd begin by following those simple rules.

I mean if they're unwilling to "practice what they preach" why would we or anyone with two random grey cells to rub together take them seriously?

All the best from up here where I've had to light a fire in the woodstove for the 3rd morning in a row to warm up the place a tad.

Wood, the renewable and reliable heat source for eons..... wink

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Wind powered wood chippers would produce good mulch to feed the plants that fix carbon dioxide from the air.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Your thoughts?

Al Gore is not the only one. Since it doesn't exist, why feed into the psychosis? Enjoy the weather. Live your life.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Plant trees.

GOA
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Plant Gretta Thunberg and Hanoi Jane....head first.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Plant Gretta Thunberg and Hanoi Jane....head first.

I assume you mean in separate locations? Planting them together might sprout a horrifying creature.

I am..........disturbed.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I could try to fart less. Try.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Your thoughts?

Restrict dimocraps to eating grass and bugs?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Restrict dimocraps to bicycle travel only?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Simple fix.

A giant Venetian Blind satellite orbiting between the earth and the sun that you could adjust the slats to regulate the amount of sunlight the earth would receive.

The problem would be who gets to adjust the thermostat, men or women.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Your thoughts?
Like BALLISIC said above - it's ALL BULLCHIT... Just another way for the left to get more CONTROL and more MONEY from the minions... Eff 'em all...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If everyone would leave their refrigerator door open for 15 minutes at the same time the problem would be solved!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Wait for all the bloviating boomers to die? Should reduce a lot of hot air

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/20/24.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Plant a Politician?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,474
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.