Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Plants consume CO2 during the photosynthetic process and release oxygen. Animals consume oxygen during the respiratory process and release CO2. This is the definition of a symbiotic relationship. It is by design not coincidence.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 45_100
Plants consume CO2 during the photosynthetic process and release oxygen. Animals consume oxygen during the respiratory process and release CO2. This is the definition of a symbiotic relationship. It is by design not coincidence.

Photosynthesis *

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
My Lord, the Almighty, please grant us a sarcasm font!

In response to an earlier question, yes, catapult rides would be essentially like pumpkin chunkin’.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I plan to burn a bunch of used tires in old oil and then I'm going to watch where the smoke goes then I'm going to go Upstream from it my own personal case study

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
ArriveScam—Covid VaccineScam—Climate Scam—it’s all the same BS!

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Al Gore needs some help, and I think the Campfire is a good source for positive suggestions.

For example: when liberal protests occur the activists are using great quantities of energy, thus contributing to global warming. Worse, when they burn the American flag a variety of pollutants are released into the air we breathe. Blasting them with water cannons deprives plant life and aquatic life of a fundamental necessity. I suggest that they be doused with liquid hydrogen instead.

Your thoughts?

Liquid hydrogen's either produced from Natural gas or using large amounts of electricity to break the bonds of water.

The solution is the only legal method of climate change protest is hunger strikes, and once they die their bodies must be composted as used as tree food.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It’s funny how the climate change discussion never looks at the history of the planet. The carbon dioxide hoax is being fed to the ever unintelligent university student, you know the ones that think Hamas is a fine and dandy governmental body.

Fact is 500 million years ago the atmosphere had close to 6,000 ppm of CO2 when no human intrusion was to blame. 60 million years ago it was around 4,000 ppm. At that point T-Rex was roaming NA and Alberta Canada had a climate similar to South Florida which sustained reptile life very well.

The worst of it all is politicians preach their god complex, really, like they can control the orbits, Milankovitch cycles and solar flare/storms of the universe. It shows the rampant stupidity of the sheep that follow Gore, Kerry and the rest of the rubbish.

Fact is the planet is in decline because of the lack of carbon dioxide which is currently 10 times less (400 ppm) than it was 50 million years ago when plants and trees (fauna) and reptiles dominated the planet.

To be sure the climate changes, but no manmade remedy is going to change that. If man lived 500 million years ago until today he would have needed to survive meteors, insane heat for thousands of years, insane frozen planet for thousands of years, countless earth quakes, countless volcanic activity, continental drift, etc.

Don’t worry the earthlings will cure climate change, all they need is your money, cars and appliances and all will be well.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Very well stated, indeed.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
mass extermination event ?...

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Since it's imaginary, simply forget about it and it will go away.

Getting those who stand to gain from the hoax to forget about it could prove not so simple.

Last edited by Distridr; 04/20/24.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Al Gore needs some help, and I think the Campfire is a good source for positive suggestions.

For example: when liberal protests occur the activists are using great quantities of energy, thus contributing to global warming. Worse, when they burn the American flag a variety of pollutants are released into the air we breathe. Blasting them with water cannons deprives plant life and aquatic life of a fundamental necessity. I suggest that they be doused with liquid hydrogen instead.

Your thoughts?

Liquid hydrogen's either produced from Natural gas or using large amounts of electricity to break the bonds of water.

The solution is the only legal method of climate change protest is hunger strikes, and once they die their bodies must be composted as used as tree food.

You are far too realistic to be chatting here. When I suggested spraying the mobs with hydrogen I thought tossing in a match would have been understood. Clean burn, no CO2, just a little dust left over.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What's the problem with a little warming and climate change? There is a good portion of the earth that could benefit from change. I notice California is getting much needed rain. There have been heavy rains in Death Valley and I recently saw a city somewhere in Arabia awash in water. Who knows, maybe the Sahara and the Gobi will green up.

Climate change isn't automatically bad but as Robert Kennedy Sr. once said "change has its enemies".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Your thoughts?

You are far too realistic to be chatting here. When I suggested spraying the mobs with hydrogen I thought tossing in a match would have been understood. Clean burn, no CO2, just a little dust left over.

Liquid hydrogen's cold enough they'd be dead before you could light the match, but it should would simplify clean up.

I have to compliment you on your personal growth. Insta-death by liquid hydrogen's a big step from the old Napalm and Willie Pete Dan. I'm just now sure if the world's ready for the kinder gentler DD.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/20/24.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
What's the problem with a little warming and climate change? There is a good portion of the earth that could benefit from change. I notice California is getting much needed rain. There have been heavy rains in Death Valley and I recently saw a city somewhere in Arabia awash in water. Who knows, maybe the Sahara and the Gobi will green up.

Climate change isn't automatically bad but as Robert Kennedy Sr. once said "change has its enemies".

Last night we had 6 inches of global warming dropped on us.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
What if we figured out how to steer hurricanes? A dozen CAT 5 arrivals in liberal nests would cool things off, don’t ya think?

I am..........disturbed.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
What if we figured out how to steer hurricanes? A dozen CAT 5 arrivals in liberal nests would cool things off, don’t ya think?

San Francisco could use a good street cleaning.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
How about this

Quit watching the Idiot Box.

We've been in a global warming trend since the ice age ended some 17,000 years ago.

And Al Gore swore that the glaciers would be gone by the year 2000

We still have glaciers to this day.

And unfortunately we still have that libtard POS

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here is a recent study that indicates there is little or no demonstrable increase in extreme weather which the left uses to show that there is global warming/climate change and governments blindly follow along enacting crippling taxes and restrictions.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/sites/default/files/extreme-weather-and-climate-change.pdf

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Since I don't put much stock in the climate change bs, suggesting that one could move to the equator!

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Think how much less carbon dioxide would be expelled into the atmosphere if those 80 million liberals just shut up and held their breath for ONE minute….😊

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (222Sako, 160user, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,288 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,278
Posts18,486,771
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.