Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The problem with legal pot is every where you go, it stinks like pot.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Legalizing drugs is a horrible idea that should never be accepted or promoted!!!!!!!!!!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Blackheart
We need the gov't to secure our border and stop trampling on our rights a hell of a lot more than we need legal pot.

They are not mutually exclusive.

That's right.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Smoking pot is as "safe" as smoking cigarettes.

The same people that booed cigarettes off the stage want to legalize pot. Effing idiots.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
How would you smoke a gummy?

I am MAGA.
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
How would you smoke a gummy?

It's a bitch to keep them thangs lit

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by steve4102
Money.

Taxing marijuana would bring revenue into the Government cookie jar.

Keeping Marijuana "illegal" will bring Cartel money and other financial kickbacks into the pockets of The DC Politicians.

You do the math.

Besides, legalizing it on the Federal level will remove a Yuge arrow in the quiver of the Uniparty's Anti-Second Amendment agenda.

No it won't. They will just re word the 4473 to get the results they want, like they always have.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Legalizing drugs is a horrible idea that should never be accepted or promoted!!!!!!!!!!
Same as Alcohol it's worse than weed Imo but they keep it legal.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Mental case Fetterman is ten years late with his 'idea'.
It's not getting any space in the news media...but here in Northern Calif, the Hmong have been moving out, and the Chinese taking over the big illegal grows. Fine...who cares? But the local Sheriff and Public Health officer are warning that they have identified Chinese manufactured pesticides, banned in the US for over 40 years, that are being used in the grows. Heavy residuals are being found in seized bud shipments. Sufficiently high amounts of deadly toxins that require the seized bud to be treated as hazmat for disposal.
The promise of legalizing cannabis on the ballot didn't work out...it was over regulated and over taxed from the get go...hence the black market is booming with a drug of questionable safety. The pictures of the filth and squalor when the Hmong moved out were unsettling...the pictures and video of the Chinese grow site busts are scary...cleanup crews in coveralls, boots and respirators.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Wasn’t it California did this very thing for the same reasons and same theoretical result? I believe I’ve read just the opposite has happened. Somehow the results will be different because it’s Pennsylvania.

Sounds like the same insane logic places like oh say Minnesota might use.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The habitual users around here know the risks of cartel grown pot...they either grow their own or buy from the old school hippy growers who smoke their own and produce a quality product.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Blackheart
We need the gov't to secure our border and stop trampling on our rights a hell of a lot more than we need legal pot.

They are not mutually exclusive.

That's right.
Jeez you guys,

this is the Hunter's Campfire.

Stop trying to make sense.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
The habitual users around here know the risks of cartel grown pot...they either grow their own or buy from the old school hippy growers who smoke their own and produce a quality product.
Gee, what a concept.

Grow a plant in your garden, and bypass all the chemical scheidt?

Now, who would do that?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just what we all need....more and more brain fried people running around.

Last edited by reivertom; 04/21/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Gee, what a concept.

Now, who would do that?
That alone will sink the tax windfall schemes. It's a weed, everyone will be growing it.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Gee, what a concept.

Now, who would do that?
That alone will sink the tax windfall schemes. It's a weed, everyone will be growing it.
Yes, and it should be no more illegal to grow than me letting the wild lettuce and dandelions grow in my yard for my salad. Those aren't taxed either.

Last edited by Valsdad; 04/21/24.

In it is contentment

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

What you really mean is that consuming drugs in such a way that you are harming yourself or others should never be accepted or promoted. Drugs are legal already with a government that promotes and profits from them. The goal should be to legislate to the best of your ability to do the most good while doing the least harm.

My opinion is that given our current situation legalization would accomplish that much more than keeping pot illegal. My personal advice would be not to smoke it or drink alcohol, or use tobacco, or take or consume many other potentially harmful substances. Marijuana however compared to many legal substances is very low on the harmful scale.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Obviously you never unknowingly hired a framing crew of daily weed smokers to frame a house for you. That was a not so funny joke. 30 days contract to dry in a 4,500 ft house which was only 30% complete in 45 days. They all got fired when I discovered every single hole for every door and window was out of square, out of plumb and not level. They had also laid out one exterior wall on the wrong side of the chalk line. I had to fix all of the work they had done, hire a new six man framing crew and run the job until the house was totally finished, myself. I am still laughing....yeah, right, 20 years later.
Pot destroys the short term memory, these guys could not even measure for a board cut, then actually cut the board the right length. Could not remember how to make a corner or a T, or use a framing square to cut rafters, it was pitiful.

Then when FL voted to legalize medical weed, after several failed attempts, I, as a farm owner, looked at the legal weed grow permitting process and found that all the permits for the state had been bought up long before by politician's family members along with the land to grow on. No politician's names, but in a state, with public info licenses and registry plus the internet it is easy to track who is who. Funny how that happens, a state license for control, ends up in the hands of the law makers.

Last edited by Rapier; 04/21/24.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Rapier
Obviously you never unknowingly hired a framing crew of daily weed smokers to frame a house for you. That was a not so funny joke. 30 days contract to dry in a 4,500 ft house which was only 30% complete in 45 days. They all got fired when I discovered every single hole for every door and window was out of square, out of plumb and not level. They had also laid out one exterior wall on the wrong side of the chalk line. I had to fix all of the work they had done, hire a new six man framing crew and run the job until the house was totally finished, myself. I am still laughing....yeah, right, 20 years later.
Pot destroys the short term memory, these guys could not even measure for a board cut, then actually cut the board the right length. Could not remember how to make a corner or a T, or use a framing square to cut rafters, it was pitiful.

Then when FL voted to legalize medical weed, after several failed attempts, I, as a farm owner, looked at the legal weed grow permitting process and found that all the permits for the state had been bought up long before by politician's family members along with the land to grow on. No politician's names, but in a state, with public info licenses and registry plus the internet it is easy to track who is who. Funny how that happens, a state license for control, ends up in the hands of the law makers.

Yea, that's unfortunate. The mistaken assumption you are making however is that legality mattered to those jerk off's you hired. You honestly think those idiots wouldn't be high except for the law? Yes, the government will operate it at their usual level of corruption. I think it boils down to whether you believe we are better off now with the government in control of alcohol than we were in the days when alcohol was illegal. Marijuana legalization bears much the same parallels in history except that it is less lethal.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Anybody ever met a smart, successful, professional, attorney or doctor or business owner who consumes marijuana? Personally I know dozens. Some of you folks are associating with the wrong crowd. But I can see both sides of the coin. Pieces of [bleep] who drink alcohol and consume marinuana were pieces of [bleep] before that.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (17Fan, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 2,375 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,317
Posts18,487,330
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.