Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
All of the tranny's are crazed lunatics, they're dangerous to society:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/judge-nashville-decide-if-evidence-mass-shooting-is/

The parents of the victims of the Covenant School in Nashville, TN, have begged Davidson County Chancery Court to withhold from the public Audrey Hale’s manifesto and all documents belonging to the shooter, which were legally gifted to the parents of the victims by the shooter’s parents.

Gifting the documents to the parents of the victims is odd. But for the parents of the victims to then assert that they hold some kind of “copyright” on those documents is twisted on its face and one cannot help but wonder what really is behind this enormous effort to withhold information about Audrey Hale.

Let’s think about it for a minute. What we know is that Audrey Hale went to elementary school at Covenant, transferred out to Isaiah T. Creswell Middle School and Nashville School of Arts then on to Nossi College of Arts. Everything was seemingly okay.

At 28 years old, the now transitioning female, was identifying as the male, Aiden and, while living at home with mom and dad, began purchasing seven firearms, including shotguns, rifles, and handguns. It was also at this time that we find Hale being “treated” for an emotional disorder.

On the morning of March 27, 2023, Hale drove to her elementary alma mater and discharged 150 rounds, killing three children and three adults. Why? Why did Hale choose Covenant School for her murderous actions? Why not Middle or High School or how about the local fast-food joint? This was a specific hit. Planned. Hale knew where she was going and why.

The problem is that the public doesn’t know why. The public doesn’t know why Hale decided to take the lives of six innocent people. But the public will have to live with any legislation that comes from her murderous behavior… legislation that may limit its right to own firearms or increases funding for mental health services that may actually be responsible for Hale’s actions.

So now let’s consider what we don’t know. We don’t know the name of the doctor or psychiatrist that was “treating” Hale for the emotional disorder. We don’t know what “treatment” was provided to Hale. Did Hale have talk therapy or was Hale prescribed psychiatric mind-altering drugs? Did Hale’s doctor know whether she was a threat to herself or others? If yes, was this information passed along to law enforcement? Did the doctor know Hale was buying guns and was that information shared with law enforcement?

Moreover, the autopsy explains that there was no positive hit for many different types of prescription drugs, and that doesn’t take into consideration that Hale could have gone off the medications prior to the shooting. Knowing whether Hale had been prescribed any psychiatric medications is imperative because the adverse events associated with going cold turkey off drugs are extremely serious and even deadly, depending on the drug. Furthermore, there still are some questions regarding the therapeutic levels of psychotropic drugs that may have been excluded from the lab report.

Crazier still, let’s also ask why in the world did Hale’s parents think it was a good idea to gift the shooter’s personal writing history to the victim’s families? That’s a first. Why? What did these parents think would come from this bizarre action? Is it possible that Hale’s parents thought this would somehow make it easier for the victims’ families? Or did Hale’s parents believe giving away their daughter’s writings would relieve them of any culpability?

One also must wonder whether the Covenant School’s history of sexual abuse that is widely reported on social media had any role in Hales attack on the school. Was Hale aware of the rumored sexual abuse or, God forbid, was Hale a victim? Who knows? It’s anyone’s guess. And this is the problem with withholding any data that may shed light on what led to Hale’s inexplicable murderous actions.

The conflicts of interest of some of the parents of covenant school are shockingly obvious, having created two cash cows, the Covenant Families for Brighter Tomorrows, and the Covenant Families Action Fund, will surely be used to generate attacks against the second amendment and push for coercive mental health programs of all parents across the State.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Was there ever any doubt

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I preferred the old days when a mass murderer's particulars were mere matters of public record for the news media to report on and criminologists to write articles and books about.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Ya there’s a missin link on that

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We hear something about this practically daily being in the area.

I can’t get my mind around why these parents and parents of the non-vics are SHELTERING this release. Almost as if they are wacko too. Of course I have my thoughts on private religious nut/homeschool long denim dress mother types.

Wonder they ask some of the other 200 parents there

But the real strange heck of it is some moronic militant Tn House legislators using this as a venomous venture for gun control. Never mind crazy-trans control or addressing mental illness.
To the point of daily drum banging and screaming i side the Tn state house chambers. Arrests daily of crqzy whiny crying fake sign carrying bullhorn dumb asses.
The afro ass hole from Memphrica getting booted from the house and his district special electing him back

London Lamar is the shîtskin’s name. Stands in the chamber and calls everyone a racist. Bumps into members and claims someone hit him. News microphone in his face constantly getting tons of air play

IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Willin to bet some pedo molested her there at a young age

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Trannys are all insane. Thats a fact. Doesnt surprise me they are suppressing the info. They have done it with all kinds of things

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by earlybrd

So go kill children there?

Crazy is crazy.

No matter what happened in the past, every day she was alive she got out of bed and made a choice to do what she did that day.

To plan and then kill children makes her nothing but crazy. Crazy is dangerous... I get it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The writings and the mental state and treatment of Audrey Hale must be released for scrutiny.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Just another example of the powers that be telling us serfs what we are and that we aren’t capable of comprehension on our own.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
"Moreover, the autopsy explains that there was no positive hit for many different types of prescription drugs"

Yep, that is what is written!

The coverup by all the government involved is especially troubling to me.

I can see where HIPPA does hide a lot of information from the public in every one of this shoot=em-ups.

Scary how long and what the squirrels in each one of these incidents have planned.

How many instances are there out there where parents or others knew or had very strong suspicions of the wackos intentions!

Last edited by LouisB; 04/21/24. Reason: add comment

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not taking that bet.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Crazy is crazy.

No matter what happened in the past, every day she was alive she got out of bed and made a choice to do what she did that day.

To plan and then kill children makes her nothing but crazy. Crazy is dangerous... I get it.
She or he or whatever the fuqk had a target musta been specific hopefully he or she burns in hell🔥🔥

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It gets worse- - - -the dipschidt RINO governor committed political suicide over this incident- - - -calling a special session of the legislature to try to pass a bunch of red flag laws- - - -all of which got shot down in flames, IIRC. The guy would be lucky to get elected as dogcatcher in deep blue Memphis now!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I went to a private Christian high school. I received an above average education. I boarded there. I asked to go there to escape the overcrowding and rampant drug culture of Airdrie High School in 1979.

To say that Christian schools are suspect is incorrect.

Any abuse, at any school needs to be dealt with. No sweeping under the carpet, no protecting the perpetrator. Of course that also applies anywhere.

Whether Audrey Hale was abused in elementary school does not excuse her behavior. Every day we make a decision as to how we are going to live our life, how we are going to treat others.

Previous abuse does not give licence to the abused to commit criminal acts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Trannys are all insane. Thats a fact.

Yup. Alphabets of all stripes are TIME BOMBS.

Oh wait, there's one now.......

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Manifesto will never be released. Doesn't fit the progressive narrative. Pushed into a private party hands so FOIA can't be used.

Blame the guns is the only thing the left wants, not the crazy bitch

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Gonehuntin: I dealt professionally with "crazed" people who were either "over-taking" their mind altering prescribed drugs OR "under-taking" their prescribed meds.
Danger to the extreme.
No matter where they stick their dicks of fingers!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Crazy is crazy.

She or he or whatever the fuqk had a target musta been specific hopefully he or she burns in hell🔥🔥

I think that besides a possible personal motive, she'd been indoctrinated to the teachings that all LGBTQ people have been and are presently being persecuted by a normal society, and she just wanted to lash out at "normal".

No personal vendetta included, those are some of the most violent, hateful people as group, that exists in our country today.

They are extremely unhappy and hateful as well as navigated entirely by their emotions. They commit violence because they believe they are entitled to inflict THEIR emotions on the world around them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Testosterone alters functioning in a female body already struggling with hormonal changes

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (160user, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,298 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,278
Posts18,486,771
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.