Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have not offered to send anyone else's money or anyone else over there. I have offered to go at my own expense and help out if could take the place of a reservist needed for the army. I do not approve of the taxpayers of the USA being made to donate money to Israel and certainly not Ukraine. And I am doubly against forcing our army to join in those fights or any other not on our continent.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Hastings
Hopefully everyone involved in sending aid to Ukraine or aiding them in any way will get tired of bankrupting their own countries and will tell Blackrock and the central bankers we are opting out of breaking Russia.

But you ate going to throw your life away for Israel?

WTF?
I have offered to go help. That is because of a deeply held belief.

What about someone who is deeply afraid of Russia?

Why is one dollar stolen and wasted while another is by the will of God?

I might be a bit wrong but I think a dollar spent killin a murdering Orc is just as good as a dollar spent killin a murdering Jihadi.

Is that not what the Good Book says?
What book states that exactly

The Book of Halliburton.
LOL good one

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
I have not offered to send anyone else's money or anyone else over there. I have offered to go at my own expense and help out if could take the place of a reservist needed for the army. I do not approve of the taxpayers of the USA being made to donate money to Israel and certainly not Ukraine. And I am doubly against forcing our army to join in those fights or any other not on our continent.
If its free and they dont have to pay anything they may jump on that deal Hastings,, just wondering ,, if you offered the same deal to protect our southern border?

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly
If its free and they dont have to pay anything they may jump on that deal Hastings,, just wondering ,, if you offered the same deal to protect our southern border?
No, that will get you thrown in the D.C. jail for 30 years.

But seriously I have mixed emotions about Mexicans. The neighboring ranch has several working there (don't know their status) and they are excellent men with cattle. My neighbor is part owner of the cattle sale and I generally have a few of his cattle in my place so he sends the Mexicans over to help me sort and worm and vaccinate mine when I catch the whole bunch. They put theirs on a trailer and haul mine to the sale at no charge. I guess he is paying me in a way for pasturing his cattle for a while. Strange thing is that mine never jump into his place.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hosfly
No, that will get you thrown in the D.C. jail for 30 years.

But seriously I have mixed emotions about Mexicans. The neighboring ranch has several working there (don't know their status) and they are excellent men with cattle. My neighbor is part owner of the cattle sale and I generally have a few of his cattle in my place so he sends the Mexicans over to help me sort and worm and vaccinate mine when I catch the whole bunch. They put theirs on a trailer and haul mine to the sale at no charge. I guess he is paying me in a way for pasturing his cattle for a while. Strange thing is that mine never jump into his place.

Better chow and relaxation on your side, Hastings. 😛

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
It's gotta be BS, LD. The president of Poland would never meet with Trump and Trump wouldn’t meet with him because, as you know, it's illegal for a mere civilian like Trump to deal in international business as it would be a violation of the Logan Act and Bidet and the DOJ would be all over Trump like hair on a bear and they'd be filing charges left and right.

He must have been mistaken and meant to say he met with President Bidet. The only way he'd meet with Trump is if Trump were the, uh, real, uh, uh...., nevermind. whistle

BTW, what other foreign leader met with Trump just a few days ago? Uh, did you say, Macron?

BS, there must be some mistake.....

Freaking Fake assed Nues.

I done heard from tha Far, aint nuttin bean done. And hail no, thayes aint nuttin habbenin neither.

And while we're at it, this too is just Fake Nues BS from Trump. We know that because the date is RONG. That date is 10 Mo after me an smokepoles and tha woolves POS POTUS Bidet took office and the left would have raised hell if a real ex-potus had his envoy doing business..... whistle

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And the reports of Pence visiting Israel for Trump and Pompeo visiting Taiwan for Trump and that dumbassed Rick Grenell reporting 2 years ago that he had just returned from meeting with Polish and Ukrainian officials is BS too.

(BTW, I figure I could probably get my people to look up and find those reports too.) grin

Only way that stuff would be going on and no Logan Act charges filed by the leftist Cabal is if lying Trump were telling the truth when he told Tucker he was actually in his second, uh, uh...nevermind. We know Trump is a liar. Just ask Houston_2.

wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
But you ate going to throw your life away for Israel? WTF?
What about someone who is deeply afraid of Russia? Why is one dollar stolen and wasted while another is by the will of God?
I might be a bit wrong but I think a dollar spent killin a murdering Orc is just as good as a dollar spent killin a murdering Jihadi. Is that not what the Good Book says?
Mein Kampf

Last edited by Tyrone; 04/22/24.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I might be a bit wrong but I think a dollar spent killin a murdering Orc is just as good as a dollar spent killin a murdering Jihadi.

Is that not what the Good Book says?

Most everything written on the topic of politics by (((Leo Strauss))).

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Russia has been fugking with and trying to destabilize Poland for years. Funneling hadjis and africans through their border via Belarus.

Finland shut its Russian border down for the same reasons. Latvia and Estonia have also either done so or are about to.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Russia has been fugking with and trying to destabilize Poland for years. Funneling hadjis and africans through their border via Belarus.

Finland shut its Russian border down for the same reasons. Latvia and Estonia have also either done so or are about to.

Hey... Hey! Stop snoring. It's just a dream.....

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Hopefully everyone involved in sending aid to Ukraine or aiding them in any way will get tired of bankrupting their own countries and will tell Blackrock and the central bankers we are opting out of breaking Russia.

But you ate going to throw your life away for Israel?

WTF?

What about someone who is deeply afraid of Russia?

Why is one dollar stolen and wasted while another is by the will of God?
You usually seem to have a pretty good grasp on things, so I have to wonder what you're missing here. Hastings isn't talking about sending money. He's talking about going himself. The Ukraine supporters should take note, and get on a plane to Kiev.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I really like Hastings....and I don't have a single schitting idea what his name is.

Would hate to see anyone killed for the oil companies and the big banks.
Jim as a farmer/rancher you're sucking off the same tit as Israel.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

this is as straight up as one can get.....bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Polish Farmers are blocking the border crossings.

What a great Idea!!!

Pretty wild when the government tries to keep the populace from prone ting their own borders.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (12344mag, 219DW, 160user, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,273
Posts18,486,635
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.