Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Willin to bet some pedo molested her there at a young age

So go kill children there?

Crazy is crazy.

No matter what happened in the past, every day she was alive she got out of bed and made a choice to do what she did that day.

To plan and then kill children makes her nothing but crazy. Crazy is dangerous... I get it.

I'm betting the cops and the FBI knew she was dangerous and dropped the ball. It ain't like it hasn't happened before........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

So go kill children there?

Crazy is crazy.

No matter what happened in the past, every day she was alive she got out of bed and made a choice to do what she did that day.

To plan and then kill children makes her nothing but crazy. Crazy is dangerous... I get it.
She or he or whatever the fuqk had a target musta been specific hopefully he or she burns in hell🔥🔥

I think that besides a possible personal motive, she'd been indoctrinated to the teachings that all LGBTQ people have been and are presently being persecuted by a normal society, and she just wanted to lash out at "normal".

No personal vendetta included, those are some of the most violent, hateful people as group, that exists in our country today.

They are extremely unhappy and hateful as well as navigated entirely by their emotions. They commit violence because they believe they are entitled to inflict THEIR emotions on the world around them.
I’d agree👍

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I'm not taking that bet.

Me either. Some serious wires got crossed when adults decide it's a good idea to mass murder children.

Last edited by local_dirt; 04/21/24.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
We hear something about this practically daily being in the area.

I can’t get my mind around why these parents and parents of the non-vics are SHELTERING this release. Almost as if they are wacko too. Of course I have my thoughts on private religious nut/homeschool long denim dress mother types.

Wonder they ask some of the other 200 parents there

But the real strange heck of it is some moronic militant Tn House legislators using this as a venomous venture for gun control. Never mind crazy-trans control or addressing mental illness.
To the point of daily drum banging and screaming i side the Tn state house chambers. Arrests daily of crqzy whiny crying fake sign carrying bullhorn dumb asses.
The afro ass hole from Memphrica getting booted from the house and his district special electing him back

London Lamar is the shîtskin’s name. Stands in the chamber and calls everyone a racist. Bumps into members and claims someone hit him. News microphone in his face constantly getting tons of air play
It's the Marxist Dialectic in action.

Politics is War by Other Means
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
How do we know it is actually what the .gov and media claim it is? Has it in its entirety been authenticated?
Could it have been planted and it holds false information meant to slander or misrepresent the school, its administration, teachers, student body and parents?
Would ALL private schools (emphasis on parochial) get lumped into a fabricated misrepresentation of non-governmental learning institutions?
What if it is total BS and this is the best way to suppress it?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I thought I read somewhere that her entire estate was gifted to the families of the victims, not just the writing. I believe, the thought being, if anyone was to benefit financially from her estate is should be the victims families not the parents. Weird, but OK.

I don't by the bullying motive they were trying to sell. She only attended the school for a short time, was out of there by age 10. Why come back 18 years later? No one there played a part in your bullying.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SupFoo
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 62 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.