Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The “hush money” case in New York City is perhaps the stupidest of the Lawfare cases launched against President Trump. The premise is that President Trump tried to “influence the 2016 election” by paying people not to besmirch his reputation with negative stories about him. This is the basis of the “hush money” claim by state prosecutors.

The Federal Election Commission reviewed the details and found no merit to the claims of illegality, but the state of New York twisted the legal interpretation of “honest services” to make a claim that President Trump paid his attorney Michael Cohen and labeled the payments “legal services.” The state case is dependent on a logical fallacy that paying your attorney and designating the payment as ‘legal services’ is a fraudulent business practice. It really is nonsense Lawfare.

President Trump delivered remarks to the media after the first day of trial where his defense team said to the jury, “use your common sense. We’re New Yorkers, It’s why we’re all here.” WATCH:

Hat Tip: Sundance

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder just how much "hush money" the combined members of congress have dispersed?

1Minute
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s about embarrassing Trump and draining his finances.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by 1minute
I wonder just how much "hush money" the combined members of congress have dispersed?
They’re still paying it to Ukraine with BongoBiden bucks disguised as foreign aid…

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Isn't there or wasn't there a slush fund for congress to pay off these kind of lawsuits?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Isn't there or wasn't there a slush fund for congress to pay off these kind of lawsuits?

Was and Is. As Top Secret as Epstein's and Diddy's List

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Several years ago, a scandal broke about a House Member and one of his staff. It was disclosed The House had a "slush fund" to pay-off complainants. Marco Rubio was a guest on FOX, Tucker's show as I recall, and he was asked about this House Slush Fund and he admitted it had existed for years and was financed with taxpayer dollars.

Rubio was then asked if the Senate had a similar Slush Fund. His response went something like this:

Well gee, I dunno.

Well, maybe.

Well probably.

Well ya, I think so.

Rubio was squirming like a whore in church, sweating bullets.

Then the topic was changed.

No Joke.

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/22/24.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Sad thing is the fix is in, corrupt prosecutors, corrupt judges, NY City jury. The case is a sham and They already found him guilty.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffP
Sad thing is the fix is in, corrupt prosecutors, corrupt judges, NY City jury. The case is a sham and They already found him guilty.

This ^^^^

And make no mistake about it, he will be found guilty & he will go to jail................judge already said he would be jailed, to await an appeal

The only chance of that not happening is if there is at least one juror who will not go along, but as much as Trump is disliked in NY, that is very highly unlikely to happen.

And he faces the same scenario in GA.

He will never set foot in the WH again.

MM

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The dummycraps are in a no win situation- - - - -convict Trump and jail him, and they kick off the second American Revolution- - - -which they'll lose. Acquit him and he gets elected, and he unleashes armageddon on his tormentors. Either way, they come out on the short and stinky end of the stick. The tricky part of grabbing a tiger by the tail is figuring out how to let go!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Several years ago, a scandal broke about a House Member and one of his staff. It was disclosed The House had a "slush fund" to pay-off complainants. Marco Rubio was a guest on FOX, Tucker's show as I recall, and he was asked about this House Slush Fund and he admitted it had existed for years and was financed with taxpayer dollars.

Rubio was then asked if the Senate had a similar Slush Fund. His response went something like this:

Well gee, I dunno.

Well, maybe.

Well probably.

Well ya, I think so.

Rubio was squirming like a whore in church, sweating bullets.

Then the topic was changed.

No Joke.
Not surprised

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The dummycraps are in a no win situation- - - - -convict Trump and jail him, and they kick off the second American Revolution- - - -which they'll lose. Acquit him and he gets elected, and he unleashes armageddon on his tormentors. Either way, they come out on the short and stinky end of the stick. The tricky part of grabbing a tiger by the tail is figuring out how to let go!

Second American Revolution? Are you sure about that?

wink smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Wherever they choose to stash him- - - -they need to name the building "The Bastille". That little dustup the French had on July 14, 1789 will look like a minor skirmish by comparison. If they think January 6th. was an insurrection- - - - -"Hold My Beer!" Lock and load!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot
It’s about embarrassing Trump and draining his finances.
Yep it's obvious when you hit him for what 83m then turn around and try and hit him for 454M plus. Not counting all his attorney fees. It's political and election interference if Trump would have walked away and not run for President don't believe this would be happening.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Yah election interference, when the so called payoff occurred in 2017, as I recall Trump was elected in 16. Bill Clinton paid off Paula Jones, while president, and no criminal or impeachment charges filed. Two tier system, maybe!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Yah election interference, when the so called payoff occurred in 2017, as I recall Trump was elected in 16. Bill Clinton paid off Paula Jones, while president, and no criminal or impeachment charges filed. Two tier system, maybe!!!!
He paid off his sweetheart Monica Lewinsky too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Demorats are NEVER held accountable for ANYTHING, including murder.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Wherever they choose to stash him- - - -they need to name the building "The Bastille". That little dustup the French had on July 14, 1789 will look like a minor skirmish by comparison. If they think January 6th. was an insurrection- - - - -"Hold My Beer!" Lock and load!

Much as the country needs a cleansing, that won't happen no matter what they do to DJT.

Nothing at all will happen; we allowed the country to be usurped right in front of our noses, & that will just continue.

Complacency is the order of the day.

MM

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Complacency is the order of the day.

MM

Fo sum...

Buts nots alls of us.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Riverc
He paid off his sweetheart Monica Lewinsky too.

Yeah but he paid her in liquid........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (Anaconda, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 444Matt, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 5 invisible), 1,539 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,298
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.