Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Never heard of a sheriffs dept with motor officers.

I know that Louisiana does! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Cop got what he had coming...now if it could happen a hundred thousand more times we'd be safer in this country.
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Thank god the Officer is ok. Love the haters. Why do you guys continue to pay taxes which fund the police? You contribute to the very problem you hate? Rhetorical...mostly.

Jackson is on your side of the blue line...police your own. The lack of self introspection among LEA/LEO is astonishing, anyone who is critical of the way they do their job when it's obviously egregious to the rest of society is automatically absolved as 'THEY HATE COPS!'. I wonder where y'all learned that tactic..?

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sounds like a prime example of "use enough gun to get the job done!" Dummy must have believed Pedo Joe and thought a 9MM would "blow a lung out". If you're gonna shoot somebody wearing a vest, better use a FMJ from a .223.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Cop got what he had coming...now if it could happen a hundred thousand more times we'd be safer in this country.
Thank god the Officer is ok. Love the haters. Why do you guys continue to pay taxes which fund the police? You contribute to the very problem you hate? Rhetorical...mostly.

Jackson is on your side of the blue line...police your own. The lack of self introspection among LEA/LEO is astonishing, anyone who is critical of the way they do their job when it's obvious egregious to the rest of society is automatically absolved as 'THEY HATE COPS!'. I wonder where y'all learned that tactic..?

I hate cops, you dumb shìt. I hate them as much as boomers lol

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Jackson is on your side of the blue line...police your own. The lack of self introspection among LEA/LEO is astonishing, anyone who is critical of the way they do their job when it's obvious egregious to the rest of society is automatically absolved as 'THEY HATE COPS!'. I wonder where y'all learned that tactic..?

Little ANTIFA [bleep] wearing a hoodie and riding a skateboard. Better behave, your Mommy might take away your WIFI access.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Must be a dyed in the wool dummycrap- - - - -they have always been a bunch of self-haters.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by blairvt

Little ANTIFA [bleep] wearing a hoodie and riding a skateboard. Better behave, your Mommy might take away your WIFI access.

Lol old people are funny lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal

Because those same police will shoot me to collect them. It's not out of some hidden desire to support but a desire not to be murdered by the state.

Sadly, that's true. A simple speeding ticket carries the death penalty in America if you resist long enough.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Never heard of a sheriffs dept with motor officers.
Really? Are we talking about cops on motorcycles? San Bernardino, Riverside, Ventura, LA, and Orange counties all have motor officers. Some departments have off road enforcement teams.
That area is my old stomping grounds. Lived in West Covina through my late elementary school and high school years.

Last edited by smarquez; 04/23/24.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Sad state of affairs. On a brighter note one of the comments described the sign language interpreter as "a lesbian Ed Norton". I thought that was spot on.

Nothing funny about the cop getting shot, but did you notice that the first thing she had to sign was the sheriff saying "just checking to see if you all can hear me."
The sheriff is a true boot licker of the LACO board of supervisors. All liberal bleeders. The last swinging dick on the BOS went to prison for corruption. Villanueva was the previous sheriff and he pissed off the board on day one. It's probably why he was a one and done sheriff.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Are you that fuqkin stoopid and no I ain’t no boomer

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Lol old people are funny lol

The hate. It must have tortured your 8 year old mind to consider how many cocks your mom took. I'd imagine it was a Hell of a thing to think about growing up.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Silent generation huh? Sleepy Joe old

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

I’m old enuff to to have common fuqkin sense and wuz raised that way how old are you boi?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I’m old enuff to to have common fuqkin sense and wuz raised that way how old are you boi?

Waaay younger than you, old fùck

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

Waaay younger than you, old fùck
🤣😂🤣I’m younger than you think

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
What’s ur age Mr handjob?

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Crickets 🦗

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
An arrest has been made in the shooting of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Dept. Deputy Sheriff. Latino gang banger.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/arrest-made-in-motorcycle-deputys-shooting-in-west-covina/

L.w.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A 47 YO gangbanger.... apparently he never figured out how to grow up.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

395 members (21, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 2500HD, 33 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,508
Posts18,490,691
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.