I have not visited this site for many months due the nature of many posts placed in the "Hunter's Campfire" section of this forum. The rudeness and crassness of some of the posters just made it unbearable to continue being a part of this forum. While I respect those posters right to post freely on your forum, I chose to step away. (As many others have done.)

Today, I decided to come back to see if there were any changes. To my dismay, in a segment in the Campfire section, there is a topic of a California deputy being shot in the back while he was at a stoplight. Most of the comments were in support of the capture of the individual who shot this officer. However there was one individual that made a comment that I believe requires immediate attention of you and your mediators. The individual I am referring to is Jackson Handy. He comment was, "Cop got what he had coming...now if it could happen a hundred thousand more times we'd be safer in this country." I personally believe this comment and this individual should be removed from this forum.

I believe in free speech and am thankful we live in country that protects that right. But I have the same belief that I have the right to choose whom I associate with. You have the right to run your forum in any manner you wish and I respect that right. However, I do not wish to have my name associated with such a forum.

Therefore, I respectfully request that you remove my membership from this forum and remove my name from its membership rolls.

Thank you.