Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BigFiveJack
I'm in my 60s now. I've known since about age 10 that vaccines went through a process that took about five years to be completed,
before an average member of the public could seek out the newly released vaccine. The great bulk of the "testing" periods has been
the OBSERVATION periods. First the scientists work on the chemicals and decide upon a specific combination that they are confident
in, that will result in acceptable results on test ANIMALS. (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level
of effectiveness against that which the vaccine is targeted) Over the decades this observation period has been about 12 - 24 months.
Once they see such acceptable results in the animal testing, they begin human trials with ADULT volunteers. And again they watch for
acceptable results, (that means an acceptable level of side-effects and, an acceptable level of effectiveness against that which the
vaccine is targeted) and that historically taking 12 - 24 months.
Obviously the covid shot came out for the general public to take, including grade school aged children, just about 15 MONTHS after
the virus was known to have began to spread through the human race! Therefore all those who took the shot willingly up through today,
are volunteering to be participants of the TESTING process. We all heard about EMERGENCY Certifications of these chemicals and
so on. But that does NOT remove us from the reality the the standard observation periods were ignored by some 80%. How did you
all come to the decision to be willing to be part of the test?
Didn't the animals all die, prompting them to move on to the human phase?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ribka
another covtard post that aged well

Originally Posted by JMR40
Was it a win for Trump to remove the bureaucratic hurdles to quick approval, or was it careless?

One of the things Trump got right IMO. They've been making vaccines for a long time and while this was a new disease, it isn't that much different than others. Developing a vaccine for Covid only required tweaking existing vaccines. It's not like having to re-invent the wheel to upgrade from a 2018 F150 to a 2019 F150. The basics are already there.

The whole issue is too damn political and I don't trust everything I hear from either side. But I can relate my personal observations. Since this started I've known over 200 people who contracted Covid. Over 20 died from it, some close friends and family. None were vaccinated, of course most of that was before the vaccine was available. Symptoms have been all over the place. Some died, some said it kicked their butt for a week or 2, some have not fully recovered 2 years later, and some never knew they had it until they were tested as a requirement for employment. This wide discrepancy is undoubtedly why there are so many opinions.

My wife and I have not had it. We never changed much about what we did. We wore a mask where and when it was advisable, but we never really changed our plans and went everywhere we normally went. Other than the minor inconvenience of a mask on rare occasions our lives never changed.

When the shot became available for people over 60 we got the shot. Since the shot became available most of the people we know got it. Once again this is over 200 people. None of them had a single issue, and none have gotten Covid. The only people I personally know that have had Covid or died from it since the vaccine became available were those who refused to get vaccinated.

We lost a good friend I had known for about 50 years in February. My wife grew up with the guy and had known him since they were in diapers. He was 63 and rabidly antivax. He posted his opinions daily on FB. He was dead 10 days after getting sick. His oxygen levels got too low for too long and his kidneys shut down. His widow not only lost her husband. but will no longer get his substantial retirement from a good paying job as well as having a major reduction in SS benefits for the rest of her life. It didn't just cost him his life, but left his wife in a financial bind as well as any potential inheritance for his children and grandkids.

I didn't wear a mask or get the shot to protect myself. I'm pretty healthy and felt my chances of having a minor case were pretty good even if I did get it. I did it to prevent giving it to others. My mother-in-law and her boyfriend are well into their 80's and I didn't want to risk spreading it to them. Right now my wife and I are both getting a retirement check and a SS check every month. If I die, my wife's income will be cut by over 60% since my lifetime earnings were more than hers. I got the shot to leave my wife and kids in a better place financially when I do finally die.

Notice who bumped this two year old thread.

The [bleep] Stirring Russian Troll Bot.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My concern and hatred is to the dumb fugs that gave in and tried to force the rest of us to take it. Fug em all.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My body my choice is as empty and meaningless as a democrat’s cranium. I used that common refrain and was met with “not here it isn’t”. When I was told that I was callous and uncaring for not falling prey to their bullshit, that I didn’t care about my neighbors since I didn’t get “vaccinates” I would respond by asking are you vaccinated? They always said of course I’m vaccinated…I’d then ask why they cared whether I was vaccinated or not, if you’re vaccinated then my status is irrelevant since a vaccine is meant to protect the host from infection. The mental midgets never had an intelligent response and usually became emotional.

We faced the same potential financial consequences of losing everything by refusing to be coerced into their human experiments and the largest violation of human rights to date but we were NEVER giving in. The harder they pushed and the more drastic their threats were the more resolved we were to not give in.

I don’t care what anyone else chose to do but they damn sure concerned themselves about what we chose. Their discrimination against us and their assault against our freedom will NEVER be forgotten or forgiven!

When we said that we’re willing to take our chances with getting the sniffles since it’s 99.7% survivable they’d laugh. When I said that it was the equivalent of a cold in healthy people they scoffed. When they got the clot shot and then got the very thing they were SUPPOSED to be vaccinated against they’d say that because they were vaccinated they only got a minor cold….”thankfully”. It was a no win proposition from emotionally driven morons but it definitely showed us the type of evil dipshits we were dealing with.

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE AND I WILL NEVER FORGET what they, under threat of destruction, tried to do to my family! They can all go to hell. I’m so glad that we held onto our values and retained our self respect despite facing total financial ruin!

It’s easy to pretend that one stands for something when there are no consequences….character is defined by those who stood firm when they stood to lose everything!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Regardless of your circumstances, there comes a time when you have to stand up and be counted either citizen or subject.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Nothing wrong with the reminder…. I know how bad the dumbfucks want us to forget their angry, ignorant, emotionally charged violations of human rights but it’s a good reminder that the the cowardly dumbfucks are still out there….for now. They are fewer, they’re sicker and they’re just as dumb but they’re still there hiding in the shadows…for now. 😂

Not everyone who fell prey to fear is included in my loathing but if you told anyone else that they should get vaccinated or you shamed anyone for not being coerced into getting vaccinated then my comments apply to you. Sorry, not sorry!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Was it a win for Trump to remove the bureaucratic hurdles to quick approval, or was it careless?

One of the things Trump got right IMO. They've been making vaccines for a long time and while this was a new disease, it isn't that much different than others. Developing a vaccine for Covid only required tweaking existing vaccines. It's not like having to re-invent the wheel to upgrade from a 2018 F150 to a 2019 F150. The basics are already there.

The whole issue is too damn political and I don't trust everything I hear from either side. But I can relate my personal observations. Since this started I've known over 200 people who contracted Covid. Over 20 died from it, some close friends and family. None were vaccinated, of course most of that was before the vaccine was available. Symptoms have been all over the place. Some died, some said it kicked their butt for a week or 2, some have not fully recovered 2 years later, and some never knew they had it until they were tested as a requirement for employment. This wide discrepancy is undoubtedly why there are so many opinions.

My wife and I have not had it. We never changed much about what we did. We wore a mask where and when it was advisable, but we never really changed our plans and went everywhere we normally went. Other than the minor inconvenience of a mask on rare occasions our lives never changed.

When the shot became available for people over 60 we got the shot. Since the shot became available most of the people we know got it. Once again this is over 200 people. None of them had a single issue, and none have gotten Covid. The only people I personally know that have had Covid or died from it since the vaccine became available were those who refused to get vaccinated.

We lost a good friend I had known for about 50 years in February. My wife grew up with the guy and had known him since they were in diapers. He was 63 and rabidly antivax. He posted his opinions daily on FB. He was dead 10 days after getting sick. His oxygen levels got too low for too long and his kidneys shut down. His widow not only lost her husband. but will no longer get his substantial retirement from a good paying job as well as having a major reduction in SS benefits for the rest of her life. It didn't just cost him his life, but left his wife in a financial bind as well as any potential inheritance for his children and grandkids.

I didn't wear a mask or get the shot to protect myself. I'm pretty healthy and felt my chances of having a minor case were pretty good even if I did get it. I did it to prevent giving it to others. My mother-in-law and her boyfriend are well into their 80's and I didn't want to risk spreading it to them. Right now my wife and I are both getting a retirement check and a SS check every month. If I die, my wife's income will be cut by over 60% since my lifetime earnings were more than hers. I got the shot to leave my wife and kids in a better place financially when I do finally die.

Hey dumb boomer. I’ll post your March 2020 statement again that mRNA vaccine is a miracle

You sure seem upset when I post up what you said on here proving you’re an idiot

You don’t even hunt or fish. Why are you on here covtard boomer ??lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Regardless of your circumstances, there comes a time when you have to stand up and be counted either citizen or subject.

Absolutely…I’d rather die as a free man than live as a cowardly subject!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Nothing like getting vaccinated for a cold strain that's three fugking years old.

LOL

Fugkin' morons.

Big time

🤡🤡🤡

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Nothing wrong with the reminder…. I know how bad the dumbfucks want us to forget their angry, ignorant, emotionally charged violations of human rights but it’s a good reminder that the the cowardly dumbfucks are still out there….for now. They are fewer, they’re sicker and they’re just as dumb but they’re still there hiding in the shadows…for now. 😂

Not everyone who fell prey to fear is included in my loathing but if you told anyone else that they should get vaccinated or you shamed anyone for not being coerced into getting vaccinated then my comments apply to you. Sorry, not sorry!

I had buddies in the military, nurses and doctor Friends who were terminated for not taking the untested jab that never worked. Tens of thousands of businesses went bankrupt

I’ll keep reminding antelope diaper what big government worshipping moron he is

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Virginian2
No shots, no mask, no covid. The government started out lying about it and the lies kept getting bigger.
This.

THIS. One of the biggest mistakes I ever made even though it was mandated by my company. And I did contract it anyway, with very little symptoms thankfully.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Hey dumb boomer. I’ll post your March 2020 statement again that mRNA vaccine is a miracle

You sure seem upset when I post up what you said on here proving you’re an idiot

You don’t even hunt or fish. Why are you on here covtard boomer ??lol

You're goal in posting this is dividing Americans, and members of this Forum against each other for the benefit of your Russian Masters.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Poor antelope sniper is on the wrong end of most any subject. This is no surprise. It's evidently someone else's fault he's an idiot.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You're goal in posting this is dividing Americans, and members of this Forum against each other for the benefit of your Russian Masters.

Was the covtards that divided the country, and it was a good thing, in the end.

Identified the enemies of the Constitution.

In this thread, liberal got called out by ribka for bein a moron.

Feelings hurt, so.................the liberal called ribka names.

Feelings hurt, so.................the liberal made stupid allegations and appealed ta feelings.

Feelings hurt, so.................the liberal tried ta silence him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Mortgage that needed a paycheck. I resisted as long as I could, did what I had to do and made sure my objections went into my employment record.

However, I haven't got and won't get the booster. I think that's a hard sell for them to make at this point.

I can sympathize with you. I have 2 friends, a husband and wife, that work for Boeing and were forced to take the Jab early on since Boeing does a lot of contract work for the Goverment. They definitely did not want to take it, but both had so many years at Boeing they did not want to start over somewhere else. Plus, they still have kids at home and mortgage and all that. Feel bad for people that were forced to make this hard choice...

I do, too. And to add I believe they have used the results of the vaccine to develop more deadly viruses. You can call me a conspiracy therapist or whatever. I don't care. If I'm not mistaken, I believe one or more of the doctors at FLCCC have spoken about that.

There are some evil scumbags out there and many of them are in our government.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Where's 700LeftHandie?? He's always right here to tell us taking the jab is no big deal.

Dumbass usually = mouthy.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I didn’t want to but it looked like I wasn’t going to be able to get in my office or any of the refineries or chem plants to work. I took the jab then still could barely get into any of the plants. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn’t have taken it. I told my wife not to and she didn’t. I’m not dead yet. A bunch of us took it for work and wish we hadn’t.

Thanks, Billy
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

All those covtard liberals sure forgot "My body, my choice" in a nanosecond.

IMHO, they should all be skinned. Too severe, you say? Look at all the people they killed unnecessarily. THAT is severe. The ruling authoritarian elites are actually a much smaller number and deserve any vitriol heaped upon them.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lots of reasons why my wife and I BOTH got the original doses. First my wife was recovering from a stroke that had occurred just weeks earlier AND she and I BOTH love deer hunting on Anticosti Island in Quebec. They closed the border to ALL that were unvaccinated. That was 1922. Then the horror stories emerged. I believe we have the freedom of choice in this country, at least for the moment. Neither of us had any ill effects that we know off. When it comes time to take this country back are we going to debate it or do it. By the way, we still cross the border to hunt. Post after post after post of nothing but dribble. Either stand up and fight or swallow.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Either stand up and fight or swallow.

You swallowed.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,482 guests, and 860 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,308
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.