Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What don't they understand about "shall not be infringed?"

But, but, but, emotions, and reasons, and it's for the children!!!

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The firearms used by the Colonists to defeat the British were mostly handmade, without serial number and nobody had to ask permission to own them. That is exactly what they were talking about when they ratified the Bill of Rights!

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Do you have any thoughts about what you posted, or are you as goddam vapid as you have always been.

Creating discussion is share worthy, so either say something that contributes to the discussion or keep scrolling. You don't have to make a scene everywhere you go Nancy.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MAC
The firearms used by the Colonists to defeat the British were mostly handmade, without serial number and nobody had to ask permission to own them. That is exactly what they were talking about when they ratified the Bill of Rights!
Exactly.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
In the petition to the Supreme Court, the Biden administration argued that the 5th Circuit decision invited gun sellers to avoid the background check and record-keeping requirements normally required of gun dealers.

The result of the 5th Circuit’s interpretation “would be a flood of untraceable ghost guns into our Nation’s communities, endangering the public and thwarting law-enforcement efforts to solve violent crimes,” the Biden administration wrote.

I am under the impression the judiciary interprets law based on its constitutionality and what it says not on the effect it would have on society. That being the case all gun laws are unconstitutional. Nothing else need be said.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Garandimal
Originally Posted by RMiller2
All gun laws are unconstitutional.

There it is.

... in writin'.

[Linked Image from s26.postimg.cc]

GR

Maybe we should re-educate all the gun grabbing Liberals on the 2nd Amendment send them to camps like old Hillary wants all gun loving conservatives sent, hell I heard her say it during an interview can't remember the news ladies name.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Supreme Court will decide whether the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives can regulate so-called “ghost gun” kits that can be assembled into a working firearm.

This matter was settled at the point of a musket back in April, 1775. Neither the Supreme Court nor any FedGov entity have jurisdiction over The People making their own arms.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What don't they understand about "shall not be infringed?"

They understand perfectly.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Do you have any thoughts about what you posted, or are you as goddam vapid as you have always been.

Geezes Paul, you sound pissed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I hope nobody is putting too much hope in the "supreme" court making the right decision.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The Supreme Court will decide whether the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives can regulate so-called “ghost gun” kits that can be assembled into a working firearm.

This matter was settled at the point of a musket back in April, 1775. Neither the Supreme Court nor any FedGov entity have jurisdiction over The People making their own arms.
Or anything to do with arms at all.

I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

Creating discussion is share worthy, so either say something that contributes to the discussion or keep scrolling. You don't have to make a scene everywhere you go Nancy.
It's Karen, and yes she does, apparently.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by Garandimal
Originally Posted by RMiller2
All gun laws are unconstitutional.

There it is.

... in writin'.

[Linked Image from s26.postimg.cc]

GR

Maybe we should re-educate all the gun grabbing Liberals on the 2nd Amendment send them to camps like old Hillary wants all gun loving conservatives sent, hell I heard her say it during an interview can't remember the news ladies nampercent error.

They understand it, usually much better than those who claim to be 2A supporters. That's why they want to remove it from being recognized.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m against any restrictions placed on our INALIENABLE rights!

Our Founders weren’t required to stamp serial numbers on their rifles or cannons…

They also came down on any and all crime like the fist of God. Criminals got a quick trial and execution if the law enforcement of the day could save them from the citizens. If not, they just got the execution.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yup, Paul is pissed.

Drunk pissed?

Or,

pants pissed?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m against any restrictions placed on our INALIENABLE rights!

Our Founders weren’t required to stamp serial numbers on their rifles or cannons…

They also came down on any and all crime like the fist of God. Criminals got a quick trial and execution if the law enforcement of the day could save them from the citizens. If not, they just got the execution.

Not all crimes though. That's a big part of why we are where we are.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,532
Posts18,491,216
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.