-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
There is a smaller Tulsa gun show this weekend April 27-28th in the building North of the big Center. Myself and lkydvl (Andre) will be there with lots of ammo , antique ammo , Civil war guns, some military and Modern guns, and Muzzle loaders from an Estate. I would love to meet some of the members here in person. I will have a camo cap on with a Moose head pin. If anyone needs something I may Have like Brass or gun parts , let me know before Thursday and I can bring it with me. Saves shipping !
Thanks , Rich

You know you might be facing your doom if all you get is a click when you are expecting a BOOM !
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I am still recovering financially from the last one! smile

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Up top. I had the pleasure of meeting Andre, great guy to do business with and a fine example of good people from the Fire.
Kyle.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
He is one of my best friends and we work Tulsa shows together.
We couldn't Make Wannemacher this year so we will try this one !
Rich

You know you might be facing your doom if all you get is a click when you are expecting a BOOM !
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
After attending the Wanamacher the other are a let down. Too many knife and old militaryia and buulshirt.

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
My brother attended the big one a month or so ago and came home with over 20 long guns, sounds like an addiction to me🙄

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
My brother attended the big one a month or so ago and came home with over 20 long guns, sounds like an addiction to me🙄

Sounds like a good start of a collection to me ! The Wanamacher show is too big in my opinion as you cannot see it all in 2 days and its miles of walking trying to see 11 acres of guns past people so you dont have time to see the gems that may be hidden in a rack or something. This show coming boasts 98% guns so we shall see.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
With the new ATF rulings that's coming into effect,I think we will see some major changes in the future of gunshows as we've been acustom to over the years,As the personal collection sellers are weeded out,

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by remingtonclassic
With the new ATF rulings that's coming into effect,I think we will see some major changes in the future of gunshows as we've been acustom to over the years,As the personal collection sellers are weeded out,
The new rule , which will be challenged in Court , still has an exemption for a "Collector" and "Hobbyist" and "auctioneers" to sell guns without a license. They did away with many licenses during the Clinton era , because you had to have a brick and mortar store. That , apparently , has not changed with this new rule. Apparently too, the .GOV didn't learn it's lesson during Prohibition , and the Black Market was thriving then , since they can't be everywhere I see that causing a bigger problem than they already have with the homeboy gangs dealing guns in back alleys, and they don't obey laws anyway . I've been collecting guns for 50 years and now that I am old and wearing out , its time to start letting them go to new homes.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 65 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,584
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.