Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Slope77 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
The anti-Semitic protest on campuses across the country have been the top story for days. I’m a bit agnostic about the whole thing. Hamas is evil, so are the over abundance of liberal Jews in our government and country. Seems to me that the Israelis are a bit indiscriminate in their killing, but the hostages haven’t been returned yet, have they? In the end, what is being created is a lot more generational hate.

Anyway, this post is about the protests. I’m generally not too big on protesters because they are anarchist, liberal pukes. Question though, this has been at the top of the news for days. Has anyone seen big pictures (as in wide-angle) that show the scale of protests or the number of protesters? Everything I am seeing is pretty close up and it looks like dozens, not hundreds or thousands of them. Just wondering if this is the media making a story by making a mountain out of a mole hill. And if it isn’t inflating an agenda.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The media is really hyping it up, so you know who controls the media. If it was a black lives or homo’s rights rally would the response be the same? Not likely.

As far as I could tell the protesters were not threatening anyone. Free speech includes speech you don’t like.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obviously, those students don't have much of a class load.

1Minute
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Slope77
The anti-Semitic protest on campuses across the country have been the top story for days. I’m a bit agnostic about the whole thing. Hamas is evil, so are the over abundance of liberal Jews in our government and country. Seems to me that the Israelis are a bit indiscriminate in their killing, but the hostages haven’t been returned yet, have they? In the end, what is being created is a lot more generational hate.

Anyway, this post is about the protests. I’m generally not too big on protesters because they are anarchist, liberal pukes. Question though, this has been at the top of the news for days. Has anyone seen big pictures (as in wide-angle) that show the scale of protests or the number of protesters? Everything I am seeing is pretty close up and it looks like dozens, not hundreds or thousands of them. Just wondering if this is the media making a story by making a mountain out of a mole hill. And if it isn’t inflating an agenda.
I've had the same thoughts.
The MSM and 'those' heavily involved in it have near endless money. They can and have carried out large scale propaganda campaigns for decades. NEVER will I ever trust anything they say or do because it's always against conservative Americans.
If they need dead bodies they'll make some.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’s finals week. I have have two in college

How in the heck do these protestor cretins have time?

IC B2

S
Slope77 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by slumlord

Exactly, how many are non-student Antifa instigators that needed an excuse to get out of their parents’ basement?

But if you look at a lot of the pics, there does not appear to be “depth” to the crowds. There is open space behind them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 1minute
Obviously, those students don't have much of a class load.

"Students", my ass.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Exactly.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Exactly.

They're gender studies/poli-sci students getting extra credit from their commie course instructors.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Exactly.

They're gender studies/poli-sci students getting extra credit from their commie course instructors.

I think you nailed it.

Pro agitators from off campus, and/or bullshît type majors

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Exactly.

I think you nailed it.

Pro agitators from off campus, and/or bullshît type majors

Somebody on Faux radio said something to that effect. Said Pro palestinian professors were participating in demonstrations and giving students better grades for being involved.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
I don’t know of the media is blowing anything out of proportion or not, but I’m pretty sure Columbia U shut down in person classes for all students for the reminder of the semester.

Edited to add- They shut down in person classes out of fear for safety of Jewish students.

I love when the left eats their own.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 04/24/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I guess college has changed a lot since I was there. I was far to busy drinking and screwing to have any idea what was going on around the world.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
My daughter reports that the crap going on at UNC Chapel Hill is being blown out of proportion. The protests are typically small groups and many protestors are likely not students. She doesn’t know a soul that has participated. The media covers the protests as if they are major events. The situation is mostly smoke & mirrors. Typical liberal garbage propaganda.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
NorCal.

Heard about it over the weekend. Classes moved to remote learning. Not sure how that would work with fish/wildlife/plant dissections and ID?

If reports are correct, "hundreds" at this campus, one of the smaller (by student population) in the State.

As I recall, Siemens Hall is the Admin Building. Shutting that down would impact the whole campus, unlike shutting down the biology lab or art buildings.

Classes were moved online and the campus closed, according to a message posted on the college's website, on Tuesday. In an update message, they explained at least three people were arrested and as of Wednesday, students still occupied at least one building on campus.

"The University supports free speech through open dialogue that is respectful and constructive, but will not tolerate endangering people, destroying property, and disrupting campus," the statement from Cal Poly Humboldt read.

Video showed hundreds of protesters barricading one of Humboldt's buildings, Siemens Hall, refusing to leave on Monday.

Concerns over other buildings being occupied, along with other health and safety issues, prompted the college to close through the weekend.

https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/news/cal-poly-humboldt-pro-palestinian-protests/

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
My daughter reports that the crap going on at UNC Chapel Hill is being blown out of proportion. The protests are typically small groups and many protestors are likely not students. She doesn’t know a soul that has participated. The media covers the protests as if they are major events. The situation is mostly smoke & mirrors. Typical liberal garbage propaganda.

Poor kids are inundated with that liberal garbage. Trying to corrupt their logical brains.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I have two graduating from college in a few weeks. Between college, working, and trying to find jobs using their degrees it doesn't
Leave time for this kind of BS.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The media is really hyping it up, so you know who controls the media. If it was a black lives or homo’s rights rally would the response be the same? Not likely.

As far as I could tell the protesters were not threatening anyone. Free speech includes speech you don’t like.

The eternal victims are kvetching so its time to roll back everyone's rights.

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
For some reason, I've been re-living a little nostalgia with these "on campus" protests....

Sounds more appropriate in today's world, than it did back in the late 60s and early 70s.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
For some reason, I've been re-living a little nostalgia with these "on campus" protests....

Sounds more appropriate in today's world, than it did back in the late 60s and early 70s.
Most of these protest in the 60s-70s were done by jews to erode traditional values.

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,821
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.