Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
slum, never took marinol, but had zero appetite during and and after radiation for cancer.

This may sound crazy but have you tried a Denny's Grand Slam type meal?

Lots of protein with the eggs and bacon, and some carbohydrates to help you gain weight with the pancakes.
The protein loss is a big one, like trying to beat walking up a down escalator

Get 1/2 dozen freezers with deer, sides of beef, chickens, pork

I smoked 3- 8lb butts last week and didnt eat any of it except some bark while processing it. Family and extended family enjoyed it all.

Been existing on jolly ranchers and orange juice. Might have to try that Dennys. 🤙

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Ain’t takin’ no dang pill to make muh hungry

“ This slightly sativa-dominant strain ,Pineapple Express, will make you very, very hungry. With a 19–25% THC content, we recommend you go easy on this bud, as its effects will rapidly take over your body and mind.
We think Pineapple Express is one of the best Sativa strains for appetite because of its pineapple aroma and tropical taste. Who isn’t head over heels for an exotic, fruity treat? After smoking this bud, we are sure you will run to the fridge and complement your experience with a tasty slice of fresh pineapple.”

“ The privileged genetics of the Sour Diesel strain make it a total legend, but its effects are enough for it to be this popular. This 70% Sativa strain is perfect for increasing appetite, as its fuel-like and herbal tastes activate your buds, making you crave sweet food.
Thanks to its 19% THC levels, Sour Diesel has strong yet manageable effects on the brain, allowing you to be creative and keep focused. We just couldn’t think of a better Sativa strain for appetite.”

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I’ll have to check my bottles, I think my Cake Crusher is 23% 🫠🤯
shew!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
slum, never took marinol, but had zero appetite during and and after radiation for cancer.

Lots of protein with the eggs and bacon, and some carbohydrates to help you gain weight with the pancakes.

I smoked 3- 8lb butts last week and didnt eat any of it except some bark while processing it. Family and extended family enjoyed it all.

Been existing on jolly ranchers and orange juice. Might have to try that Dennys. 🤙

Worked for me, slum. Had ribeyes in the freezer I'd thaw out and they'd just go bad.

It was all about me thinking, "Yeah, I think I could go for that".

PS- Just remembered another thing. Tacos. Didn't have to commit to eating a bunch of anything at one time. Just fill a taco up with what you think you might want and Bam. Always beef or BBQ. Chicken was not on the radar.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Have you just tried rubbing yourself down with toilet paper a few times a day?

Worked on the ol lady's azz.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Let's hear it for the sativa strains.

that indica stuff just make ya wanna get skinny and meditate like some Hindu dude I think.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Worked for me, slum. Had ribeyes in the freezer I'd thaw out and they'd just go bad.

It was all about me thinking, "Yeah, I think I could go for that".

PS- Just remembered another thing. Tacos. Didn't have to commit to eating a bunch of anything at one time. Just fill a taco up with what you think you might want and Bam. Always beef or BBQ. Chicken was not on the radar.

No chit

Exactly the same

I vac sealed a 3 pack of ribeyes that have been in the fridge for 10 days.
Smelled a little rank.
I marked a sharpie asterisk for “cook these medium well”
Didnt have to heart to toss $52 pack of steaks to the Labs.

But sometimes I’ll sit here all day or go mow grass, or go dick around in the farm shop. Mrs slum will ask “what did you eat today” uhhh, had a coke. lol

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
We are building a bedroom addition. I just have been dragging, mainly from the i fusion juice.

Got a 2 story deck to build and then another super deluxe enclosed deer blind. Need some hi pro meals.

Maybe a 21 yr old home health Korean nurse/masseuse. 🤙

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We are building a bedroom addition. I just have been dragging, mainly from the i fusion juice.

Got a 2 story deck to build and then another super deluxe enclosed deer blind. Need some hi pro meals.

Maybe a 21 yr old home health Korean nurse/masseuse. 🤙
That's the ticket,

maybe get one that's half Japanese so she brings you some of that fancy beef and good fish?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You could send me some smoked salmon jerky

Relegate me to top 5 Campfire Mooches

👏🏻

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dude,

I'm glad I didn't just take a drink of water. I'd be needing to stick this 'puter in a giant bag of rice.

In it is contentment

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Want me to ship you some freeze dried jolly ranchers? They're even better just make sure to drink some water between candies.

Bb

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Nah man but thanks.

I been studying the freeze fried phenom. Sandbilly sent me pics of puffed-up Skittles. says theyre intense. 😃

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I got pretty low on protein from my pancreatitis and malabsorption issues…. Boost makes a high protein version that’s like 30% protein…. I would just shotgun those like a shot of whiskey when I didn’t feel like eating. Good luck buddy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Noticed another huge decline in the local cat and skunk population! McDee's should be coming out with the McRib again soon.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 12 invisible), 1,472 guests, and 876 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,311
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.