Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Osky
The real problem is the vast number of Liz Cheneys, John McCains, and other self serving “republicans” in the halls of Washington.
Servants of the people, now there was a novel idea.

Osky

Those are only examples of the obvious traitors that the MSM hails as heroes.

It's the less obvious ones who throw surprise monkey wrenches in the works.

The Supreme Court is bursting with those..

I agree, I stated the obvious. I think Trumps second term would be more bottled up than the first, due to the principal Washington actors. Given the way today the rules are ignored one of many being the payoff of student loans who in any position of power right up to the Whitehouse honors the oath to the constitution?
The Supreme Court has diminished its own relevance, helped along by “ lawmakers” and their obvious dedication to diversity over qualification.
The topic of increasing the judgeships just to gerrymander the Supremes decisions should be considered traitorous.
Anyway, “A republic if you can keep it” were our history’s most prolific words.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't anyone get optimistic. Optimism is not at all warranted. The "swamp" manufactured MILLIONS of votes in 2020 and no court would even look at complaints.

There are a good many Republicans feeding at the trough with the Democrats and they do not want things disturbed and they certainly don't want the responsibility of being in the majority.

Why would the Democrats not run the same play this year?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
... allow Trump to be president, or if elected, to fulfill the duties of president.

Never. Ever.
Yes, there has been a coup. It happened in 2020 when they stole the election right in front of America, and no one went to prison for it. They are not going to allow the coup to be reversed.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Human beings have fought turning point wars sooner, and for far less reasons, than this.......

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Raeford
The worst part is that it isn't only the 'left'.

This is a much bigger problem.
It actually IS the problem.

The left fighting for their agenda and fighting against a Republican candidate is normal, yes, they are using unconventional, illegal and unconstitutional tactics, but the fight itself is nothing new.

It is The Republican Party’s fight against Trump and his Supporters that is the Real problem. The Republican Party is in the process of giving control of The House back to the Democrats in order to Stop Trump and squash his MAGA Agenda. They will also make sure that any Republicans elected in Nov are Establishment approved RINOS, or Democrats.

The Republican Party wants Trump gone even more so than the Democrats.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Angus55
Trump , has surprised the world, I have never heard of a human fighting a system this evil and still walking, I will never give up hope for him to be our President again! We can’t

While I will never stop fighting for and voting for what's right and who's right, I know deep down that "they" will never allow that to succeed.

Where do we go from this point?

We really need a strong Plan B.
Get big numbers of people together- 20-40 thousand show up at a gun show. So many that it makes the News. Anything/something..
Go to the likes of mitch mcConnels and others residence- let them know our displeasure.
You/me couldn't scrap together 500 people and our elected scumbags know this.
TrueGrit said what has been said here many times- and rightly so- everybody on the Right is laid back- full belly... > chipsNdips- honey hand me another pepsi- until the country is gone. ""The country IS GONE"".
over.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Don't anyone get optimistic. Optimism is not at all warranted. The "swamp" manufactured MILLIONS of votes in 2020 and no court would even look at complaints.

There are a good many Republicans feeding at the trough with the Democrats and they do not want things disturbed and they certainly don't want the responsibility of being in the majority.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
... allow Trump to be president, or if elected, to fulfill the duties of president.

Never. Ever.
Yes, there has been a coup. It happened in 2020 when they stole the election right in front of America, and no one went to prison for it. They are not going to allow the coup to be reversed.
ICYMI

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I consider a Trump presidency to be the only way left to save this country short of civil war. Even then the leftist world rather have a bloody civil war than a Trump presidency!
During his first campaign in 2015, I compared him to the new CEO of a big corporation that was going broke because everyone employed there was getting rich by stealing money from the profits.
Both sides, republicans and democrats alike are doing this. And they’d rather destroy the corporation (country) than give up their thieving and go to jail.
This pretty much describes the situation in this country right now.
And I’ll guarandamntee you that the deep state will start a civil war if Trump were to win another election!
I’ve been telling people on here and my friends, that this is coming. Pray about it, of course, but while you’re praying for the best, you had better be preparing for the worst.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My guess is Lara Trump is shocked and overwhelmed at the level of corruption and deception that is The RNC and she is only able to see the tip of this iceberg.

Six months is not enough time to right this ship and get it running in MAGA mode.

She will try, just like President Trump tried, but the people she trusts the most are the ones she should trust the least.

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Sheep bleating in their pen will never be free. When the bleating turns to bleeding, that's when things will start to change.

A gun in hand is worth two cops on the phone.
MOLON LABE
LET'S GO BRANDON!!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We are in big trouble.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That is not exactly true. In many ways Arizona is (was) considered a mostly conservative state. As a result of the 2022 election being stolen we now have a demoncrap governoress and attorney generaless. They have filed charges against two Republican county supervisors for refusing to certify the election and just yesterday they filed charges against something like 16 state level Republican officers for declaring the election fraudulent. They even got a grand jury to indict them.

They haven’t gone to prison yet but their lives have certainly been disrupted in order to set an example for others who might not comply. Our demoncrap governoress vetoed a record number of bills last year. It is on track to veto even more bills this year. I know for a fact when it was installed our conservative law makers met and discussed how to deal with this, knowing she would veto any significant conservative legislation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Never. Ever.
Hawkeye, why is Jesus fixing a thermostat? What am I missing?😀

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

Never. Ever.
ICYMI

Yes, you are a chickenshit parrot Steevie.

Rent free in your democrat head!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I wonder if anyone would have done anything about the Steal if maybe the stock market had gone down?

A strong market prevents action I guess.

What about the Moderates and parrots like Steevie that didn't vote for Trump?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Never. Ever.
ICYMI

This attitude that the 2020 election was not stolen and anyone that believes it was be the fool, is one of the major reasons why nothing was done then and nothing is being done now

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unfortunately the road to getting this corrected is going to treacherous.

We are entering a time where [bleep] is about to get real in my opinion.

The silent majority is rumbling.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford
The worst part is that it isn't only the 'left'.

That's because most of those schitbags are guilty!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Gawd Dam

Gawd Dam the Pusher Man

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Never. Ever.
ICYMI

This attitude that the 2020 election was not stolen and anyone that believes it was be the fool, is one of the major reasons why nothing was done then and nothing is being done now

Nothing was done parrot?

Hahahaha!

Go back to the cop threads.

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

274 members (338reddog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2UP, 257 mag, 35, 23 invisible), 1,837 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,628
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.