Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Unfortunately the road to getting this corrected is going to treacherous.

We are entering a time where [bleep] is about to get real in my opinion.

The silent majority is rumbling.

No it isn't.

Their investments are doing too well.

I am MAGA.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

No it isn't.

Touche'

Yet I still see more and more folks not wanting to sacrifice their children's future.
Or for me, my grandchild's.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
This attitude that the 2020 election was not stolen and anyone that believes it was be the fool, is one of the major reasons why nothing was done then and nothing is being done now
No one believes it wasn't fraudulent. I don't care what they say.

They may approve of the result but they know Trump won the real vote.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
This attitude that the 2020 election was not stolen and anyone that believes it was be the fool, is one of the major reasons why nothing was done then and nothing is being done now

ICYMI, this guy believe Biden won legitimately, he even resorts to name calling when someone disagrees with him.

You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read this early this morning on another forum. They actually had pictures of the instigators. It's a homely and pitiful bunch of leftists. Power and control is their opium. I wonder who is paying them to put this all together ?? Goerge soros ?? The DNC ?? You have to wonder who.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

ICYMI, this guy believe Biden won legitimately, he even resorts to name calling when someone disagrees with him.

It's bound to work eventually, chickenshit victim!

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

No it isn't.

Touche'

Yet I still see more and more folks not wanting to sacrifice their children's future.
Or for me, my grandchild's.

And then these same people then turn around and support sending their kids and grandkids future to Ukraine and Israel in the form of treasure.

Next it will be your sons and daughters.

America's attention span is too short.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
... allow Trump to be president, or if elected, to fulfill the duties of president.

Never. Ever.

Unfortunately, I have to agree.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Told ya.

This idiot has taken up the very unpopular position that “Biden Won-Trump Lost”. He has no defensive argument to justify his position so he resorts to an often used tactic by Democrats, name calling and lies.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
We're a tiny group who keep up with what is really going on in our country.

The thread i started about an old friend working at a secret illegal alien compound- I can assure you he doesn't have much of a clue about the big picture nor does he care. Same with my friend who told me what Randy was doing. They don't like thinking about negative things- they like to have fun and have upbeat fun things in their lives. < It's human nature for a large percentage of the population. < More-so with left leaning people- they don't want things disrupting their lives so they're all for big-gov. taking care of them.
We're starting to see the Left bich a bit about the border++ but they'll still vote Left.

NegativeMike believes the USA is over with as we've known it. No one will change my mind on that.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Told ya.

This idiot has taken up the very unpopular position that “Biden Won-Trump Lost”. He has no defensive argument to justify his position so he resorts to an often used tactic by Democrats, name calling and lies.

Why do I get the feeling that Jim likes to stir the pot ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
We're a tiny group who keep up with what is really going on in our country.

The thread i started about an old friend working at a secret illegal alien compound- I can assure you he doesn't have much of a clue about the big picture nor does he care. Same with my friend who told me what Randy was doing. They don't like thinking about negative things- they like to have fun and have upbeat fun things in their lives. < It's human nature for a large percentage of the population. < More-so with left leaning people- they don't want things disrupting their lives so they're all for big-gov. taking care of them.
We're starting to see the Left bich a bit about the border++ but they'll still vote Left.

NegativeMike believes the USA is over with as we've known it. No one will change my mind on that.

I interpret that to mean "ignorance is bliss". My wife's entire family lives in this portion of the world.

kwg

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Told ya.

Der....81 million!

You might have to call the cops and file a butthurt report later.

Your local sanitarian doesn't handle that kind of stuff.

What did you do about the Steal, chickenshit? Just squak?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kwg020

Told ya.

Why do I get the feeling that Jim likes to stir the pot ??

kwg

Not really. I just don't think Steevie is worth a shìt.

Quick question for ya.....what did the people and Congress and the courts let Trump accomplish in 16?

Nothing has changed. Graft and profits come first.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Told ya.

Der....81 million!

?

Yes, we know you are dumb enough to believe Biden captured 81 million votes, thanks for confirming your ignorance.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
The judge in the FL Mar-A-Lago case cracked the door open for anyone that wants to see what is going on.

The 'Justice' department needs to be put out of business immediately.

Yet congressional[R's] seem to want to stay in a perceived state of confusion, is this by design?

Nothing is going to happen as the ship, now on the rocks, hard, is being torn to pieces.

The country is too big & too fragmented to ever come together & do what should have been done long ago & far too complacent.

DJT will never again set foot in the WH again, but even if he did, the very best he could do is just slow the breakup of the ship a little. He will be truly powerless to really fix what is wrong with the country.

And the ones that could ( we the people) won't do what needs to be done.

The Left & the Right as they exist today can never really co-exist as they did in the past.

The only way either can really exist is to rid itself of the other & only the Left has learned the truth of that.

The Right has, & continues to allow itself to be destroyed with not much more than a whimper

MM

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I consider a Trump presidency to be the only way left to save this country short of civil war. Even then the leftist world rather have a bloody civil war than a Trump presidency!
Unless Trump becomes another Pinochet or Franco, I fear it's lost in any event. The Bolsheviks seem to have won. And unlike Pinochet and Franco, Trump isn't the commander of a military loyal to him, so that's not likely to happen.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Told ya.

Der....81 million!

?

Yes, we know you are dumb enough to believe Biden captured 81 million votes, thanks for confirming your ignorance.

So you used "81" million to make up for your absolute lack of fortitude?

Nice dodge, parrot.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Notice how, with a razor thin majority in the Senate the democrat agenda gets through. And when the Republicans have a razor thin majority the democrat agenda gets through.
The Republicans are there only to play the role of the Washington Generals in a game against the Harlem Globetrotters.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Does Trump really believe as President he he will be in control and his party will stand behind him. He's gotta know that both Democrats and Republicans are going to block his every move, right?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,096 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,664
Posts18,493,675
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.