Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Adams Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
Does anybody really think Donald Trump can win the election?

Everybody is debating back and forth about the election, which is obviously normal in any presidential election year. Much less this election rematch.

But does anybody really think Donald Trump can win? I hope he does. But I believe the election has already been won by Biden and the DNC knows it.

I mean think about it for a moment. If elections were fair would the DNC run Biden? Biden is a disaster. His body and brain are slowly shutting down, he can’t speak clearly, he can’t walk straight, he falls down a lot, he constantly gets lost, he can’t even remember what he had for breakfast most afternoons. The guy is obviously not capable of running the most complicated country in world. (Shame on his family for allowing this.)

Remember Fetterman a couple years ago. Guy just had a stroke. In order to debate he had to have everything typed out. No way this guy should have won. But he did.

I’m sorry to say but this election in MHO is going to be an exact duplicate of the last one. Mail in ballots will win the election. Obama and Hillary will still run the country from the backseat.

Let’s face it. Our governmental agencies pretty much all think alike except for extremes. I don’t think the republicans in office really care who’s elected. Most of them probably want Biden as there will be less bumps in the road for them while most of them are scamming to get their millions before their out of office.

But will still need to get out and vote no matter who ends up running for office.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Yes

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
An honest election, yes

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
An honest election, yes
This ^^^

If anyone can do it, it will be Donald Trump because he's got the balls to stand up to the political left. No one else in America can take the heat like he can. If he choses Ron DeSantis to be his VP, he is assured a victory. JMHO.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
It will be deje vue all over again from 2020.

They have had 4 years to fill the potholes and do work-arounds for the glaring deficiencies in their election fraud plan.

Last edited by las; 04/26/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes

The margin was small in 2016

Small in 2020

It will be small in 2024

Same states in play.

Inflation and wars will hurt Biden MORE than the left can hurt Trump

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by wabigoon
An honest election, yes

In a landslide

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes he will if it's honest.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Adams
Does anybody really think Donald Trump can win the election?

Everybody is debating back and forth about the election, which is obviously normal in any presidential election year. Much less this election rematch.

But does anybody really think Donald Trump can win? I hope he does. But I believe the election has already been won by Biden and the DNC knows it.

I mean think about it for a moment. If elections were fair would the DNC run Biden? Biden is a disaster. His body and brain are slowly shutting down, he can’t speak clearly, he can’t walk straight, he falls down a lot, he constantly gets lost, he can’t even remember what he had for breakfast most afternoons. The guy is obviously not capable of running the most complicated country in world. (Shame on his family for allowing this.)

Remember Fetterman a couple years ago. Guy just had a stroke. In order to debate he had to have everything typed out. No way this guy should have won. But he did.

I’m sorry to say but this election in MHO is going to be an exact duplicate of the last one. Mail in ballots will win the election. Obama and Hillary will still run the country from the backseat.

Let’s face it. Our governmental agencies pretty much all think alike except for extremes. I don’t think the republicans in office really care who’s elected. Most of them probably want Biden as there will be less bumps in the road for them while most of them are scamming to get their millions before their out of office.

But will still need to get out and vote no matter who ends up running for office.

The only thing I see wrong here, is that you think Obama and Hillary are running something---anything.

They are/were just stooges/chair fillers just like Biden. The people pulling the puppet strings are very careful to remain hidden behind the curtain.

That is THEIR problem with Trump. No strings attached.

Will they also steal this coming election? Eight ball says it's a distinct possibility.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I do and think he will.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Absolutely, Biden's incompetence will insure it.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
In a real election, easily.

I don't think he will get the chance to "run".

And if he is allowed to be part of the election, Biden will get 400 million votes.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
He will win the election. Just like in 2020.

Whether or not it will be stolen again is the question. I believe it has to be a total landslide so that the cheating will be so obvious it will have to be addressed. (Fat chance)

Trump "lost" to a non campaigning drooler that couldn't draw 20 people to a parking lot while he continually drew 10,000 of thousands anywhere he went.

The system is totally corrupt and we are too far gone to save it. The very fact that the demonrats are against voter ID tells anyone with half a brain all they need to know.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes. In the end it comes down to the economy and immigration. Joey sucks on both.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
A
Adams Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
People can go on and on about how bad of a president Biden has been. Most in this country know how bad he is. The election isn't going to be about the job he has done. The election is about how much cheating the left will do to win. I think there are no limits what the left will do.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
its has to be too big to rig. what idiot republicans don't realize is its trump today. Them tomorrow. If trump loses I hope the republican party is destroyed. because if trump doesn't have support the might as well be democrats.

the last election was close. That is how they stole it. its called the margin of fraud. if the margin is too big for that, which is say more than 2-3 points in a state, it will be too big to rig. if the the vote is 1 point or less that is ripe for fraud.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I can’t believe that anyone believes Biden can win…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I didn't believe Clinton would get a second term after Lewinsky, selling off our space technology to China, and renting out the WH bedrooms to Chicoms for thier "face", and his campaign (and other) donations...

Of course, that's why he had to cigar Monica in the office - all the bedrooms were rented.

Never underestimate the veniality of the left, the "popular" vote of uninformed voters (90% or better, I think) and of course, the Fraud Machine.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
He's won the last two, so why wouldn't he win the next one?

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by dassa
He's won the last two, so why wouldn't he win the next one?

Oh, he will win the (honst) election, just not the WH space....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 55 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 1,027 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,816
Posts18,496,463
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.