-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Parallax is most daunting to Drooling CLUELESS Professional Victims and is easily nipped from a 3/4" steel stationary bench,with a World Class platform on bags. Hint.

Now even YOU "know",but are of course devoid such Splendid Wares and cannot read through your crossed eyes. The Teeker of repute was at 100yds and schittier yet,due the stank of said erector. Keep The Hurt Feeler Reports and DREAMS of Imaginary Wares coming,as it's funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart,for trying though.

Just sayin'.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Can you dum that down a bit Larry

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You may be the dumbest person I've ever encountered online. But here you are bleeding from your vagina, because you just can't take that you don't know 1/10 of what you think you do. Keep on talking like a retarded junior high girl. You'll go far.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Simply cite any/all words that are "too Technical" or "too big" for you to follow,as you feverishly fill out Hurt Feeler Reports and quantify your Professional Victim "status". Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,which are welllllll beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Fortunately for you and your ilk,Whining is free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your hearts,for trying so hard. Hint.

Just sayin'..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Aww she just can't help but respond to me, even when I'm not talking to her!!!! I think she has a crush on me!

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
IC B2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Parallex or no🤷‍♂️

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She probably doesn't know how to check for parallax. She'll copy-paste the same bull response and accuse you of being poor and all the same other useless things she posts. It must be her insecurities getting the best of her again; knowing it won't be long before she dies lonely and alone.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

I'm happy to whatever you NEED most,as you frantically follow me around,if only to escape being you,for fleeting moments. Hint.

Money grows on trees,so please keep The Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports coming,as you "live" vicariously. It's a fascinating constant,that you can't speak to anything in the first hand,other than your very WELL founded Insecurities and raging Estrogen Levels. What were the "odds"?!? Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,which are welllllll beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Fortunately for you and your ilk,Whining is free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The estrogen is really doing a number on Betty Sue this afternoon.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
You got a money tree Larry I need one🤣

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

I'm VERY "surprised!" that the only thing you gals can offer in the first hand,are very WELL founded Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports and copious Insecurities to your core. Hint.

Reupold rides the pine,as it were yet another Comeup Morning. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Don't "forget" to steal pics as you do. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I haven't stolen a single picture, Betty, but you sure keep following me around trying to flirt with me. You see, snowflake, posting a screen shot of your "weeeerrrrllld claaaawwwssss" mounting job is not "stealing". I would never pass that along as my own; its a disgrace. But you post screen shots all the time. And you continue to flirt with me. I'm not into lonely old hags. Sorry, Betty Sue.

Meanwhile, I've posted plenty of, as you say it, "wares that exist"; over 100K in stuff I have "afforded".

Betty Sue, when was the last time you got laid? 1988?

Last edited by drop_point; 04/26/24.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's funny how Professional Victim Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit,can "justify" their Thievery. Hint.

Not to slight your consistency,with a Fascination for Male Sexual Organs and your "version" of a pay check. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Liar Karen has to buy another rifle- maybe the next one will hit that 200 yard clanger. If not, put a Leupold on it, and blame it on the scope.

Hint.

The "great" "influencer" who can manage to "test" a scope before the scope is even delivered. HINT.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Larry I got my own guns n scopes aint no money tree though 😂😂

Last edited by earlybrd; 04/26/24.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
It's funny how Professional Victim Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit,can "justify" their Thievery. Hint.

Not to slight your consistency,with a Fascination for Male Sexual Organs and your "version" of a pay check. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

I even attributed it to you, Betty Sue. I know you're embarrassed by your "weeerrllllddd clawwwwsss" mounting job. Just keep crying, as you say "file your hurt feelers report" as the estrogen pumps through your veins and the flow fills your panties.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I reckon I'm plum flattered that THE Twatly Trifecta thinks about me so often and for such durations. Hint.

You gals should have a Tournament,to Crown THE Kchunt,who thinks about me the most,for longest durations and with the most stolen pics. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you Crying Kchunts feverishly follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you clamor to "live" vicariously. Fortunately for you and your ilk,Whining is free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

You Drooling Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqks are a HOOT! Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Betty Sue has a "weeeerrrlllddd claaaauuuuwwwws" case of PMS again. Not enough blood to perfuse the brain, it appears. Betty Sue's posts don't make sense.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Don’t get so worked up Larry tell me about ur money tree is it green yr round gotta mulch it etc etc😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't "forget" to practice "convincing" yourself,that you "could too". Hint.

Money is NOT Deciduous. Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you Crying Kchunts feverishly follow my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you clamor to "live" vicariously. Fortunately for you and your ilk,Whining is free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

You Drooling Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqks are a HOOT! Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 06hunter59, 257bobber, 2500HD, 160user, 72 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,099
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.