-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Its a good thing copy/paste still works for Betty Sue. If it weren't for that, she would get tired of typing the same dumb crap over and over as she tries to become a famous "influencer" on social media. Next we'll see Betty Sue doing dances on Tik Tok. Hopefully her pad doesn't break free.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
GB1

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by drop_point
I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to put a fixed-parallax model on my .22 and gripe about it, though.
It's pretty easy to eliminate parallax effects without the luxury of a side-adjustment knob or AO.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sir,

PLEASE do NOT spook the hole,as these Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks are doing their best,to talk about wares they've never even fhuqking "seen",let alone "shot". Hint.

Just sayin'................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to put a fixed-parallax model on my .22 and gripe about it, though.
It's pretty easy to eliminate parallax without the luxury of a side-adjustment knob or AO.

You cannot eliminate it, you can only mitigate it. That isn't something Betty Sue is capable of.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's pretty easy to eliminate parallax without the luxury of a side-adjustment knob or AO.

LOL.

Those adjustments are just for fun?

Anyone who mounts a fixed focus/parallax scope on a rimfire to test the optic is retarded about shooting and optics.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't play coy. You know as well as I do that the adjustments make head positioning less critical, but with consistent and correct sight picture you can eliminate the detrimental effects of parallax even without a mechanical adjustment.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oddly enough,Reupold targets same,less parallax control. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Dr. Nyquil never disappoints,by doing her best. Hint.

Just sayin'..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't play coy. You know as well as I do that the adjustments make head positioning less critical, but with consistent and correct sight picture you can eliminate the detrimental effects of parallax even without a mechanical adjustment.

LOL.

If one is proclaiming to be testing an optic designed for centerfire use and then attaching it to a rimfire already proven not to shoot well at 50yds that LiL Fishy is pants on head retarded.

Pretty soon LiL Fish will be claiming he was testing at 150yds.

It's all fake as shit and if you swallow it that's on you and your LDS affliction.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm simply afforded the luxuries,of NOT being forced to guess. Reupold can't even make internals and sure as fhuqk can NOT cite a parallax distance. Hint.

Dr. Nyquil couldn't afford a down payment on a Skookum Rimfire,but she'll Pretend about it. Hint.

It's a crying fhuqking SHAME,that Reupold can't make a fhuqking scope that actually works. Though on the "bright" side,they're almost American made. ALMOST. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The few still gawk at his every word.

Another epic failure trying to "prove" his own point. Ended up with 2 good scopes out of it at least, but he will never admit that.
They put his Asian pile to shame, and that pisses him off even fuller. H I N T

Maybe smash it on the rocks and send it to Leupold saying it won't track. Unlike the other brands, they would still fix it. And raise the pissed off factor even higher.

It ain't easy living in "paradise" HINT.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Jonboi when was the last time you shot prone 30 yrs ago ?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Betty Sue can't figure out scopes marketed for rimfires are parallax-set for 50 yards and centerfires are for 100. Just like many things in life she can't figure out.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Its not "playing coy". You aren't eliminating parallax, you're mitigating it. No matter how perfect your sight picture, it is still there. There is a reason rimfire specific scopes are made, and a reason every rimfire BR shooter uses an AO or SF.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I'm simply afforded the luxuries,of NOT being forced to guess. Reupold can't even make internals and sure as fhuqk can NOT cite a parallax distance. Hint.

Dr. Nyquil couldn't afford a down payment on a Skookum Rimfire,but she'll Pretend about it. Hint.

It's a crying fhuqking SHAME,that Reupold can't make a fhuqking scope that actually works. Though on the "bright" side,they're almost American made. ALMOST. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Betty Sue, you've got to be smart enough to use the website and be able to read. Perhaps you were in a hurry to change your blood-soaked pad.

"Fixed Parallax-Free Distance (yd) 150"

From: https://www.leupold.com/mark-4hd-2-5-10x42-m5c3-ffp-tmr-riflescope

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by drop_point; 04/27/24.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Keep reading on the sidelines of "Life",as you fixate that which your Brokedicktitude precludes and Professional Victim status assures. Hint.

This is what they look like and now you can say you've "seen one",which makes this a VERY Big Day,for someone like you. Hint.

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hard coping there, Betty Sue. Its not my fault you cannot read. Don't lash out at me. Your pad needs changing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist,as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

MK4 HD 100yd "groups" after erector swing and RTZ,on 8" RPM Teeker 223. Hint.

Rifle typically shoots like this and same Lot of ammo. Hint.

"Tell" me "more",as you are doing "GREAT!",rattling pom-pom's on the sidelines of "Life". Hint.

Steal pics as requisite,to salve your Delusional Fantasies. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh Betty Sue, you're sure in need of a win, but you just can't seem to get one. Not only can you not mount a scope, you can't shoot, and you certainly can't read. Seems all you can do is throw crummy insults and copy/paste.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (10Glocks, AussieGunWriter, benchman, BALLISTIK, 35, 9 invisible), 1,222 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,240
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.