Over-confidence is a sign of weakness.
The irony of this post is awesome, 😂

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RMiller2
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I wish there was more info on Sheehy. Would he be legit or just another swamp critter.

His bullet wound story is different every telling.

I think Tester is probably your man.

Stay true to type.

Some of you seem like you think you know so much about people. I would bet that you would never guess that Tester is the only D I have voted for since 1997. I haven't missed an election in that period either. Just this last week I voted for a city school board position. I think the candidate I voted for was from the local Catholic school. No I did not vote for the hippy and I like hippies.
😂 possibly the most conservative liberal transplant that ever paid union dues.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Burns called in for backup, and got this POS lol.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
😂😂😂😂😂

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Rosendale is apparently vying for a Cabinet post by dipping his wick in the office help to emulate the Dipper in Chief.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Rosendale is just bitter because he's another loser, resigning in shame and heading back to Maryland.

Tester will get another term it looks like, raising money is the name of the game.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Tester didn't win last time just because he had big bucks. The Green Decoys delivered that win and somebody took them off the board this time around. I hear rumours the Meateater wants to put Trump signs in his yard? Could be.

Grassroots wins in MT and Tester is the last one that will fall.

That said getting a few of the MT ladies off the couch and involved is a bit of a challenge. They love to put MAGA in the sig line and then plunk that couchie on the couch and wait for November. I might be in a mood to make that uncomfortable here on the Campfire.

Trump sign doesn't mean chit, they didn't last time and trump fatigue is a real thing. Voters are tired of his bullchit.

I don't watch much news, but, it seems when Trump goes anywhere he draws a large crowd full of folks proud and loud regarding their support for him, from all walks of life.

Nobody else from the other side of the aisle has that sort of support and connection with their voters.

Folks who oppose DJT are certainly exhausted by him, but, not DJT's voters.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by horse1
Rosendale is just bitter because he's another loser, resigning in shame and heading back to Maryland.

Tester will get another term it looks like, raising money is the name of the game.

Not in Montana Buzzy.

Tester didn't win last time just because he had big bucks. The Green Decoys delivered that win and somebody took them off the board this time around. I hear rumours the Meateater wants to put Trump signs in his yard? Could be.

That said getting a few of the MT ladies off the couch and involved is a bit of a challenge. They love to put MAGA in the sig line and then plunk that couchie on the couch and wait for November. I might be in a mood to make that uncomfortable here on the Campfire.

Trump sign doesn't mean chit, they didn't last time and trump fatigue is a real thing. Voters are tired of his bullchit.

I don't watch much news, but, it seems when Trump goes anywhere he draws a large crowd full of folks proud and loud regarding their support for him, from all walks of life.

Nobody else from the other side of the aisle has that sort of support and connection with their voters.

He has a pretty awesome strategy of campaigning, starts every morning with "all rise".

Rallies for your supporters isn't capturing swing votes, it's an ego boost for the last election he lost.

Isn't smart enough to realize it

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I wonder if Tester parks his tractor in the senate parking lot. We all suffer from the same infliction. "Hay, I'm one of you, except when I'm in Washington." Cornyn does the same thing.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Backroads
I wish there was more info on Sheehy. Would he be legit or just another swamp critter.

Stay true to type.

Some of you seem like you think you know so much about people. I would bet that you would never guess that Tester is the only D I have voted for since 1997. I haven't missed an election in that period either. Just this last week I voted for a city school board position. I think the candidate I voted for was from the local Catholic school. No I did not vote for the hippy and I like hippies.

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rainshot
I wonder if Tester parks his tractor in the senate parking lot. We all suffer from the same infliction. "Hay, I'm one of you, except when I'm in Washington." Cornyn does the same thing.

Don't know about that, but I have seen him at the airport two or three times, just another passenger.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Stay true to type.

Tester supporters are who they are, don’t be ashamed now.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Stay true to type.

Montana voters should be proud to vote for Tester, he does good work for his constituents on issues they care about. He has to, or blood red Montana wouldn't keep electing him.

Try doing some thinking on your own for a change, idiot.

You're the definition of a low IQ voter who's divorced from reality.

Last edited by BuzzH; 04/28/24.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Stay true to type.

Montana voters should be proud to vote for Tester, he does good work for his constituents on issues they care about. He has to, or blood red Montana wouldn't keep electing him.

You are an out of state liberal Lloyd. Jon has represented that demographic since day one, no wonder you support his coastal progressive platform.
I like that you no longer attempt to pretend to be conservative at all, openly the liberal you always have been. Brave like Zoey😂

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by horse1

Not in Montana Buzzy.

He has a pretty awesome strategy of campaigning, starts every morning with "all rise".

Rallies for your supporters isn't capturing swing votes, it's an ego boost for the last election he lost.

Isn't smart enough to realize it

What did the fat childless Marxist pedophile say after voting for Tester who is on record trying to ban guns?

Ukraine first
Montanans last

Still tagging road killed elk and claiming you shot them Lloyd?

Last edited by ribka; 04/28/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Stay true to type.

You are an out of state liberal Lloyd. Jon has represented that demographic since day one, no wonder you support his coastal progressive platform.
I like that you no longer attempt to pretend to be conservative at all, openly the liberal you always have been. Brave like Zoey😂

Right, liberals are reelecting Tester in blood red Montana...do you even realize just how dumb you sound?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rainshot

Don't know about that, but I have seen him at the airport two or three times, just another passenger.

Here is what I've seen.

The "only farmer in the senate" was in the hotel diectly across the street from the Montana State FFA convention a little over a year ago. Him and his little posse. And he never made an appearance to show support for Montana FFA or any of the thousands of high schoolers there. It was close enough even tubby Jon could've walked over there without requiring an ambulance to support his lard butt.

I also saw Jon boy being lead around by a wealthy san francisco lawyer during his first run. Jon did exactly what Dennis told hi to do, just like he has done exactly what Reid and Schumer and BO etc have told him to do.

Guy promised he would not turn his back on Montana and be the left's lap-dog. I recall specifically when the vote for o-care came down, tester was interviewed and he aditted he did not know what was in the bill but he/we needed to vote for it. That is following whom exactly? Sure as heck wasn't abiding by Montanans. He was doing what Reid and Pelosi told him to do.

Guy is a weed farmer who cannot win his own county. What does that tell you? Those who have known hi the longest, don't want hi in the senate.

Montana MOFO
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Stay true to type.

🤡🤡

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Stay true to type.

He got elected the first time because Burns screwed up and stepped out of line. Then Rehburg screwed up royally and handed the dems lots of fuel to vote against Denny. Then there was a third party candidate. Tester has not gotten elected because a lot of montanans like/love hi. It is because we keep running sch!tty candidates against him and the rez, university and government vote has probably close to 40% voters locked into pulling the D lever.

Montana MOFO
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
https://www.tester.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/pr-3028/

Huh...who would have guessed Tester supports FFA?

Just anybody with a single firing brain cell is all.

Last edited by BuzzH; 04/28/24.
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (10gaugemag, 338Rules, 300_savage, 308xray, 12 invisible), 17,057 guests, and 888 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,173
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.