Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I intended to work about 5 more years when the shot became mandatory, I went ahead and retired early to avoid the shot. I was lucky I was able to do that, a lot of folks had no choice.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jwp475
I've never taken a vaccine in my life
Were exceptions avail during the military drafts, or public schools back in good ole days?

Home schooled?

1 member likes this: rcamuglia
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know several people who faced the consequences of not taking the shot, lost their jobs and had to start new careers. Took a lot of courage to do that but they did. I also know people who took the shot rather than put their families through the uncertainty of loosing their job and trying to find another. It was personal choice and not my place to judge.

My question is where does the United States Constitution authorize the government to put people in that situation? Constitutional government would be much smaller than what we have today!

2 members like this: Virginian2, jwp475
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Jackson Handy is right and is beating up on the weak, oppressed, government-obeying pussies

Hilarious

It is pretty funny. Even if you have poor taste in music

What amazes me is ones that can't believe you would give up your job for your beliefs, it's like a completely foreign concept to them and can't be processed.

BTW, not my style of music but the guy has a hell of a voice.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
I've never taken a vaccine in my life
Were exceptions avail during the military drafts, or public schools back in good ole days?

Home schooled?

State law in Louisiana can not force you to be vaccinated to attend public school

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Riverc
You know your customer wasn't forced to take the clot shot he had a choice. But many people took the shot to keep their jobs and not lose everything they have worked for. That's one reason why I dislike our government so much it's a shame what they did and all responsible should be punished.

Not a single one of them will ever see justice.

Thanks to Operation Warp Speed and blanket immunity...

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
When one is threatened with not being able to support their family, they don't realistically have much of a choice. Only an idiot would call them a coward. The government is the rally villian here.
Spot on!!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
I was 100% committed to being fired for not getting the shot. Both my wife and I were willing to do whatever it took to not be cowards.

Vaxx free here......cowards.

You are claiming that you would have given up your job, your home and all

Correct. I know you've never done the correct, "difficult" thing in your life.........it's ok
Man, do you ever just shut the fu ck up for one second? Being a complete dick to everyone all the time is so cool, right? I hope you really arent a cop, but it wouldnt surprise me by the way you act

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
I would have quit my job if they forced the issue. It was recommended, but wasnt forced here. My wife was the same. They attempted to make it mandatory, but she held strong and never got it. We arent ready to retire yet, but that decision for some would be very tough and Im not here to call anyone out for making that. Especially when youve busted your ass at a job for your entire life and youre on the verge of retirement. I get it, that would be extremely tough. Easy to be a keyboard tough guy and state you wouldnt take the shot, but being old and ready to retire would give one pause. Losing all your money and retirement would be terrible. I cant be angry with the folks who chose to get it when faced with losing everything. I am more than angry with the pricks in power who tried to force this and then the azzholes who went to bat for it

Last edited by gunchamp; 05/01/24.
IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I would have quit my job if they forced the issue. It was recommended, but wasnt forced here. My wife was the same. They attempted to make it mandatory, but she held strong and never got it. We are ready to retire, but that decision for some would be very tough and Im not here to call anyone out for making that. Especially when youve busted your ass at a job for your entire life and youre on the verge of retirement. I get it, that would be extremely tough. Easy to be a keyboard tough guy and state you wouldnt take the shot, but being old and ready to retire would give one pause. Losing all your money and retirement would be terrible. I cant be angry with the folks who chose to get it when faced with losing everything. I am more than angry with the pricks in power who tried to force this and then the azzholes who went to bat for it

This in spades^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Spot on!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s one thing to have weighed the information from others who were supposed to be experts like your doctor and medical professionals, got duped and made the the choice to be injected, and another to be dead set against the shot, cross your fingers and get it, knowing it wasn’t “safe and effective”, to keep a job

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
My wife is a nurse for a private practice and refused to get it. It came down to the wire that they were about to let her go because of it...but two of her coworkers started having issues after theirs, one heart issues shortly after and one got hit with bells palsy just a few days after. Then the office started easing up. Then the adverse reactions they started seeing in patients started showing up, and the increases in cancer in younger patients. Clear lungs in August and next spring stage 4 lung cancer. They are starting to tell some patients no more boosters!

I've probably mentioned before my best hunting bud got the shots due to his autoimmune disease and they were dr recommended. He started having trouble breathing and turns out he had a mild heartattack after his shots. His Dr also told him not to get any more covid shots.

My mom was about bed ridden and went to the er after her last booster. She wont be getting anymore. She said it was 10 times worse than when she actually had covid.

I cuss everyone involved for what they made my wife go through. Hurts to see someone you love that upset. It was about a month of hell if she was gonna lose her job or not.

Last edited by killerv; 05/01/24.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
It all came down to Biden's mandates and the leverage his administration used through public health.

Will voters remember come election day? Some but most won't unfortunately.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I have an autoimmune disease too (sarcoidosis), and my rheumatologist rec'd the jab many times. I pretty much laughed in his face and remain unjabbed. Got the Covid for about a week, ate horse paste, never got more than a medium sort of cold out of the deal. It's funny how my Dr. doesn't ask me about the jab any more.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by JMR40
The Covid shot was Trumps shining accomplishment while in office. He was quite proud of it, took the shot himself and encouraged everyone else to do so until his handlers pointed out that wasn't a popular position among his followers. Trump was President when people were forced to take the shot. If we're going to start executing government officials for the shot why not start at the top.

My nurse friends in the ER and cardio units are seeing dozens of teenagers 20 30 years old with major issues and experiencing strokes after the shots. Lots of miscarriages now

Over 80% of US citizens took the shot, over 90% of those 65 or older. The rate of deaths is lower for those who took the shot than those who did not or those exposed before the shot.

Before the vaccine was available the side effects of having Covid included cardiac problems, blood clots, miscarriages, and strokes. Are these people having issues because they got the shot, or because they were exposed to Covid. There is zero data showing these things are happening any more often than before.
I don't believe that Imo you were told misinformation from CDC, WHO and liberal's in Healthcare that's the ones I call the street dealers (Pushers). I heard a bunch of conservative
healthcare workers refused to take the clot shot and were not pushers. they got fired or quit.
It's the biggest conspiracy since they faked the Moon landing!

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Eric308
The Covid shot was Trumps shining accomplishment while in office. He was quite proud of it, took the shot himself and encouraged everyone else to do so until his handlers pointed out that wasn't a popular position among his followers. Trump was President when people were forced to take the shot. If we're going to start executing government officials for the shot why not start at the top.

My nurse friends in the ER and cardio units are seeing dozens of teenagers 20 30 years old with major issues and experiencing strokes after the shots. Lots of miscarriages now

Over 80% of US citizens took the shot, over 90% of those 65 or older. The rate of deaths is lower for those who took the shot than those who did not or those exposed before the shot.

Before the vaccine was available the side effects of having Covid included cardiac problems, blood clots, miscarriages, and strokes. Are these people having issues because they got the shot, or because they were exposed to Covid. There is zero data showing these things are happening any more often than before.
I don't believe that Imo you were told misinformation from CDC, WHO and liberal's in Healthcare that's the ones I call the street dealers (Pushers). I heard a bunch of conservative
healthcare workers refused to take the clot shot and were not pushers. they got fired or quit.

No, the biggest lie is that the Left is the party of the working man and not the most racist group in history.

Well done, bigot.

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

No, the biggest lie is that the Left is the party of the working man and not the most racist group in history.

Well done, bigot.
What's the price of tea in China Sparky?

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Well done, bigot.
What's the price of tea in China Sparky?

I don't know. Why do you hate black people and the working class?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I figure the executions start becoming public in Feb 2025.

Many have already been executed. That news will be made public after the people have been led from Dark to Light.

They will then say, "Good riddance to them."
He is either a federal agent provocateur or crazy.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1eyedmule, 1Longbow, 69 invisible), 3,507 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,410
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.