Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Those wooden shields didn’t work worth a damn with gas. LOL! Edk

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Allah Akhbar, Mother*uc*er!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the local Gainesville/UF hamas supporters were on TV last night, going ballistic. The local ABC communist TV outlet even gave time to the local head of CAIR to voice his concern.
The big issue for the muslim radicals here is that Gov DeSantis now rules all Florida Universities with an iron, despotic pro Israel fist. I was laughing my ass off, but did remember to send TV 20 an email excoriating them for not interviewing a single person that thought the riots were off piste.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good for Florida

1Minute
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Contrast of students in caps and gowns with professional shîtheads

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Those are the kinder, gentler cops- - - -I didn't see annybody get dawg bit! Bull Connor would have handled things a bit differently- - - - -fire hoses and German Shepherds!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
It's about time, these idiots think it's Spring Break or something.....1 year minimum in jail, especially if property damage occurred like Columbia.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
All students who are not US citizens should be deported NOW. Also have their visa`s revoked,

2 members like this: JeffyD, eaglemountainman
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ipopum
All students who are not US citizens should be deported NOW. Also have their visa`s revoked,

A bonfire and a toilet flush would be better- - - -no point in wasting valuable graveyard property.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just checked on Portland State's progress with their library occupation. The entire campus is shut down and they're into the third day of negotiations after college and city authorities issued a cease-and-desist ultimatum near midnight three days ago. They were fine with freedom of speech but said they would not tolerate property destruction.

I guess Oregon's approach is to give them a stern talking to, and then everything will be alright. I'm sure glad I'm well past my student days. With 18-hr class loads I would not have been patient with anyone that got in my way.

Who on earth thinks disrupting life and destroying property on a US college campus will affect events in an independent nation in the middle east? I'm sure Netanyahu gets up every morning anxious to see what PSU students are up to.

Also, I'd suggest the various schools keep all the graffiti and destruction in place for 18 months with lots of well-designed and durable plaques in place crediting the perps. I'm actually surprised the larger conservative silent majority hasn't swept in and administered a little vigilante justice in some cases.

Last edited by 1minute; 05/01/24.

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 1minute
Just checked on Portland State's progress with their library occupation. The entire campus is shut down and they're into the third day of negotiations after college and city authorities issued a cease-and-desist ultimatum near midnight three days ago.

I guess Oregon's approach is to give them a stern talking to, and everything will be alright. I'm sure glad I'm well past my student days. With 18-hr class loads I would not have been patient with anyone that got in my way.

Who on earth thinks disrupting life and destroying property on a US college campus will affect events in an independent nation in the middle east? I'm sure Netanyahu gets up every morning anxious to see what PSU students are up to.

Why is anybody negotiating with them ?, they don't own the property and are prohibiting high dollar educations.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Polycarbonate shield, 36" Monadnock riot baton, stomp and drag. Dogs on the other side...

No one leaves "unprocessed"...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnw
Polycarbonate shield, 36" Monadnock riot baton, stomp and drag. Dogs on the other side...

No one leaves "unprocessed"...

One way to acquire an education...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the local Gainesville/UF hamas supporters were on TV last night, going ballistic. The local ABC communist TV outlet even gave time to the local head of CAIR to voice his concern.
The big issue for the muslim radicals here is that Gov DeSantis now rules all Florida Universities with an iron, despotic pro Israel fist. I was laughing my ass off, but did remember to send TV 20 an email excoriating them for not interviewing a single person that thought the riots were off piste.

Haha. Good for you, Sam. About time the ENTRENCHED UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA COMMUNISTS got their collective figurative teeth kicked in.

PS- Show me one other governor that's doing anything about these communist campus takeovers. (And that's exactly what it is). I'll be pleased to hear about it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Haha. Good for you, Sam. About time the ENTRENCHED UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA COMMUNISTS got their collective figurative teeth kicked in.

PS- Show me one other governor that's doing anything about these communist campus takeovers. (And that's exactly what it is). I'll be pleased to hear about it.
Gov Abbott in TX…

Not putting up with a lot in lib Austin at UT.

DF

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Agree!

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Allah you idiots go back where you came from.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Allah you idiots go back where you came from.
No, no….

We need more. Up the influx. Gotta be good for Dems.

Load those Gaza port ships. Ship’em here. We need’em.

DF

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (257_X_50, 10gaugeman, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 53 invisible), 2,232 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,284
Posts18,525,668
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.