-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Must have gotten a bad batch in this community, as all are fine. We did have a 93-year-old die down in the local assisted living home last week though.

1Minute
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Riverc
You know your customer wasn't forced to take the clot shot he had a choice. But many people took the shot to keep their jobs and not lose everything they have worked for. That's one reason why I dislike our government so much it's a shame what they did and all responsible should be punished.

Not a single one of them will ever see justice.

Rong.

It's coming.

I hope so. Tired of watching these rats get away with every crime under the sun.
I am to LD but you have to remember the Patriots and military are in control lol like Jag said it's coming, well they better hurry up before it's too late

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
What about the singles vaccine?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by wabigoon
You mean for hpv? I'm pretty sure marrieds can get it, too.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Do your research. They were working on an mrna version. You do NOT want anything to do with anything mrna

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1minute
Must have gotten a bad batch in this community, as all are fine. We did have a 93-year-old die down in the local assisted living home last week though.

Actually you are probably correct. Just my opinion but in the beginning the shot worked too well and lots of people had bad reactions. THEY were concerned people would make the connection and refuse the shot so they mixed in placebos to lessen the adverse effects. I think the placebos were mixed in with the real stuff before packaging and shipping. Nobody giving or receiving the shots knew if it was real or fake.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by JMR40
The Covid shot was Trumps shining accomplishment while in office. He was quite proud of it, took the shot himself and encouraged everyone else to do so until his handlers pointed out that wasn't a popular position among his followers. Trump was President when people were forced to take the shot. If we're going to start executing government officials for the shot why not start at the top.

My nurse friends in the ER and cardio units are seeing dozens of teenagers 20 30 years old with major issues and experiencing strokes after the shots. Lots of miscarriages now

Over 80% of US citizens took the shot, over 90% of those 65 or older. The rate of deaths is lower for those who took the shot than those who did not or those exposed before the shot.

Before the vaccine was available the side effects of having Covid included cardiac problems, blood clots, miscarriages, and strokes. Are these people having issues because they got the shot, or because they were exposed to Covid. There is zero data showing these things are happening any more often than before.
I don't believe that Imo you were told misinformation from CDC, WHO and liberal's in Healthcare that's the ones I call the street dealers (Pushers). I heard a bunch of conservative
healthcare workers refused to take the clot shot and were not pushers. they got fired or quit.
It's the biggest conspiracy since they faked the Moon landing!

Lol, the resident window licker shows up. She just can't help it, she has to tell you what she thinks.......standard clam.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You know your customer wasn't forced to take the clot shot he had a choice. But many people took the shot to keep their jobs and not lose everything they have worked for. That's one reason why I dislike our government so much it's a shame what they did and all responsible should be punished.

Not a single one of them will ever see justice.

Rong.

It's coming.

I hope so. Tired of watching these rats get away with every crime under the sun.
I am to LD but you have to remember the Patriots and military are in control lol like Jag said it's coming, well they better hurry up before it's too late

Wait, The Patriots are the ones doing this to us? THEY are "In Control"?

Who wants more of that?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Confirmation today a 45 year old healthy man we knew died from blood clots landing in his lungs had the first 2 shots. Everyone should have known any unproven injection should not be allowed especially with no liability for injury or death. Now Phizer Moderna etc have profited many $Billions to buy off prosecution. Covid was profitable for hospitals as well. They got away with it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
lets review again what an anti science moron you were during covid

steve4102 #15180263 08/30/20
JMR40
Campfire Outfitter
J
Geor
gia

Reading comprehension is important. I don't know how they arrived at 9200 people. Covid didn't kill anybody. Cancer and AIDS, have never killed anybody either if you use the same definition. The 3 primary causes of death are respiratory failure, heart failure, or trauma. Diseases like Cancer, Covid, and AIDS attack the body leaving it weak and the people will eventually die of either respiratory or heart failure. The key term is Covid "related". Just like Cancer "related" or AIDS "related".

Between 2104 and 2019 from January to August the average number of deaths from all causes in this country was right at 8000/day. From January to August 2020 the number of deaths from all causes was right at 9000/day. Something is killing an average of 1000/day in this country more than died in the same time period over the last 5 years.

Originally Posted by JMR40
The Covid shot was Trumps shining accomplishment while in office. He was quite proud of it, took the shot himself and encouraged everyone else to do so until his handlers pointed out that wasn't a popular position among his followers. Trump was President when people were forced to take the shot. If we're going to start executing government officials for the shot why not start at the top.

My nurse friends in the ER and cardio units are seeing dozens of teenagers 20 30 years old with major issues and experiencing strokes after the shots. Lots of miscarriages now

Over 80% of US citizens took the shot, over 90% of those 65 or older. The rate of deaths is lower for those who took the shot than those who did not or those exposed before the shot.

Before the vaccine was available the side effects of having Covid included cardiac problems, blood clots, miscarriages, and strokes. Are these people having issues because they got the shot, or because they were exposed to Covid. There is zero data showing these things are happening any more often than before.

Last edited by ribka; 05/01/24.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That sucks.
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by nemotheangler
Originally Posted by 160user

I was less than a year from retirement and my choices were take the jab or get canned. There was no other "choice" at that point in my life.

Holy smokes took less than 10 minutes for a "friend" to forge his vax card...

They came in the office and did it right there. There was no "forging" to be done.

That sucks.

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by jwp475
I was 100% committed to being fired for not getting the shot. Both my wife and I were willing to do whatever it took to not be cowards.

Vaxx free here......cowards.

You are claiming that you would have given up your job, your home and all

Correct. I know you've never done the correct, "difficult" thing in your life.........it's ok
Man, do you ever just shut the fu ck up for one second? Being a complete dick to everyone all the time is so cool, right? I hope you really arent a cop, but it wouldnt surprise me by the way you act

Being honest is being a "complete dìck" in some eyes...lol

Boo fùcking hoo

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I was 100% committed to being fired for not getting the shot. Both my wife and I were willing to do whatever it took to not be cowards.

Correct. I know you've never done the correct, "difficult" thing in your life.........it's ok
Man, do you ever just shut the fu ck up for one second? Being a complete dick to everyone all the time is so cool, right? I hope you really arent a cop, but it wouldnt surprise me by the way you act

Boo fùcking hoo

I guess you got that compassion thing down. Good for you. May those sentiments come to you as well. 👍

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm just being honest. That's what you people think is mean or not "compassionate".....I'm sorry for speaking facts.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Boo fùcking hoo

Being a complete idiot is your idea of the truth, isn't it.

Boo [bleep] hoo my azz

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I begged her not to take that "vaccine" But she felt obligated because she had a caregiving business for elderly folks, and they were scared. My wife was the only one in my family to take that shot. She's gone now.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I think the whole damn thing is a scam, on both sides.

I know 2-3 people who died from COVID (supposedly) and they all were older, unhealthy and with one foot in the grave to begin with.

I know nobody who has had any ill reaction to the shot, that I am aware of anyhow. This is including several older and unhealthy people. Nobody.

The ‘requirement’ by the government is what royally pissed me off and is something I’ll never forget. Trump encouraged, Biden ‘mandated’.

To hell with all politicians.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I think the whole damn thing is a scam, on both sides.

I know 2-3 people who died from COVID (supposedly) and they all were older, unhealthy and with one foot in the grave to begin with.

I know nobody who has had any ill reaction to the shot, that I am aware of anyhow. This is including several older and unhealthy people. Nobody.

The ‘requirement’ by the government is what royally pissed me off and is something I’ll never forget. Trump encouraged, Biden ‘mandated’.

To hell with all politicians.

Not seeing the scam aspect from the anti-jabbers.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I’m referring to those who insisted that the jab was a death sentence, and anyone who took it would be dead within days or weeks. The whole damn thing was nothing but a $hitshow of moronic thoughts, both ‘sides’. Some people I am sure had an allergic reaction and that sucks ass, but it didn’t result in widespread death like many preached it would be.

The mandate to get jabbed was a controlling aspect of the govt. I’ll 100% agree with that.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I’m referring to those who insisted that the jab was a death sentence, and anyone who took it would be dead within days or weeks. The whole damn thing was nothing but a $hitshow of moronic thoughts, both ‘sides’. Some people I am sure had an allergic reaction and that sucks ass, but it didn’t result in widespread death like many preached it would be.

The mandate to get jabbed was a controlling aspect of the govt. I’ll 100% agree with that.

Panic and grand claims I'll give you, folks went off the rails.

But I'll submit to you that the true side effects, deaths/disease whatever, caused by the jab will never be honestly reported by the msm or .gov. While so far it has not been the immediate mass die off some said it'd be, its real effects are yet to be seen and will never be honestly reported by "reputable" sources.

When I think of a scam, I think of people trying to get money or service from me for less than going rate. The anti-jabbers hurt no-one, but the covtards hurt millions. Jab and side effects aside, what they did to the country in re lockdowns, firings, businesses shuttered, etc. I will never forget what they did. Nor should anyone. I'd be content with a brand on the forehead. Rendering them un-hirable, un-loanable, untrustworthy unless they show they know how to use a shovel and dig ditches.

MAGA
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

168 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 22 invisible), 2,750 guests, and 918 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,649
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.