Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Twitter Link

If you claim that the New Testament is correct in identifying the Jews as the people who bear the collective guilt for the murder of Christ you have committed illegal antisemitism.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What about the Italians? Pilate had the option to let him go…….

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Pappy348
What about the Italians? Pilate had the option to let him go…….
The Jews knew who he was (They just wanted a different kind of Messiah, so wanted to kill this one and force God to try again). Pilot only knew that he was some guy the Jews were pressuring him, under threat of spreading in Rome that Pilot recognized a king other than Caesar, to crucify him. He collapsed under the pressure of that threat.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Do you want the Jews telling you, under threat of penalty, how you must understand the New Testament?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Actually… It was you who is responsible for the crucifixion of Christ… He came, knowing what he was coming to and died on the cross for your sins… Enough with the antisemitism, “hate the Jews”, stuf…. Good grief.

2 members like this: firefighter5318, Dillonbuck
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh no!

Picky bitches....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Belong to the religion of Earn.

All the rest are social panacea for failure.

GR

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
"His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?"

"Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles. If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation. And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all, Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not."

Speaking to a gathering of Jews, Paul said, "But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you, and killed the Prince of life."

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I am a fan of the Old Testament myself.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300

The New Testament is a fraud - perpetrated by Constantine.

Go "Old" or go home.

GR

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
"His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?"

"Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles. If we let him thus alone, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation. And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all, Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not."

Speaking to a gathering of Jews, Paul said, "But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you, and killed the Prince of life."

This is documented historical events… Not an excuse to hate Jews… Of which Jesus was as well as the apostle Paul and the disciples. I’m not quite sure what your fascination with anti-Jewish rhetoric is, but it certainly doesn’t come from the spirit of Christ

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
It's precisely this New Testament language (and the repeating of it out loud) that the Jews are attempting to outlaw via their influence over our elected officials (and over those of other Western nations). The Jews themselves identify those New Testament verses, and many many more, as antisemitic. Not me. I merely identify said verses as Christianity, as it's been passed down to us from the Apostles.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300

The NT is the fulfillment of all the OT pointed to.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pilate washed his hands, he’s absolved

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[/quote]
The Jews knew who he was.

No, no they didn’t. The Jews did not believe Jesus was the Messiah nor did they believe he was the Son of God. Jesus did not fit in with their view of eschatology.

Nicodemus, the Pharisee (experts on the Torah) was mildly chided by Jesus for not understanding the prophecies He (Jesus) fulfilled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Actually… It was you who is responsible for the crucifixion of Christ… He came, knowing what he was coming to and died on the cross for your sins… Enough with the antisemitism, “hate the Jews”, stuf…. Good grief.

Post of the week.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

So have you read the new law??

So FISA was just passed again so now the FBI can legally target Christian churches.

Thanks evangelical boomers for this and mandatory Covid shots

They passed this law in a few days while our borders stay open so tens of millions can invade our country

But 95 billion to Ukraine and Israel to save Jesus and democracy

Boomer priorities destroying America

Last edited by ribka; 05/02/24.
R
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
R
Christians keep telling me Jesus died on the cross for our sins. And that his supposed resurrections was proof of his divinity.

Without Jesus's death, logic would say you have none of this. Blaming those responsible for the whole basis of your religions seems... I don' know.... Christian?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka

So have you read the new law??

So FISA was just passed again so now the FBI can legally target Christian churches.

Thanks evangelical boomers for this and mandatory Covid shots

They passed this law in a few days while our borders stay open so tens of millions can invade our country

But 95 billion to Ukraine and Israel to save Jesus and democracy

Boomer priorities destroying America

How anyone can or could hold their head up while advocating for U.S. tax money to be sent to either country defies explanation.

MAGA
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Why post something one has to sign up to read? F T S!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (2500HD, 1234, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,942
Posts18,519,095
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.