Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
LIVINGSTON, La. (WAFB) - A 21st Judicial District Judge has ordered a 54-year-old man to be physically castrated, in addition to his sentence, as part of a guilty plea for the rape of a 14-year-old girl that resulted in a pregnancy.

District Attorney Scott Perrilloux’s office announced Glenn Sullivan Sr., 54, of Springfield, pleaded guilty on Wednesday, April 17, to four counts of second-degree rape. Judge William Dykes sentenced Sullivan to 50 years in prison, and he is required to be physically castrated.

“Sex crimes against juveniles are the most malicious crimes we prosecute. I intend on using every tool the legislature is willing to give us, including physical castration, to seek justice for the children in our community,” said Assistant District Attorney Brad Cascio, who prosecuted the case.

According to the district attorney’s office, the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office began investigating July 2022 after a young woman told detectives Sullivan raped her multiple times when she was 14 years old, resulting in her becoming pregnant. A DNA test was ordered during the investigation, which officials said proved Sullivan impregnated her.

Detectives reported that Sullivan groomed the victim and used threats of violence against her and her family to prevent her from disclosing the rapes.

The district attorney applauded the victim for courageously coming forward to file the charges.

“So many of these types of cases go unreported because of fear. The strength it must have taken for this young woman to tell the truth in the face of threats and adversity is truly incredible,” Perrilloux said.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
The rapist had a choice, chemical or physical …….the rapist chose physical! Or at least that’s the way reported in last weeks Baton Rouge news! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 05/03/24.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Use the right tool for the job.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Hell Yes!!! Child rapers should have this done! Baby melesters should be shot upon guilty plea

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Should be mandatory, serial rapist or not.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

I was thinking 8 pound sledge.

Hats off the the great state of LA

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Meh.

Do it in public with a serrated grapefruit spoon sans anesthesia.

Intubate him so you can paralyze him with a neuromuscular-blocker but don't allow him any propofol, versed, or IV opioid pain reduction. Paralyzed on a neuromuscular blocker while lucid is said to be one of the absolute scariest and most helpless feelings a human can endure. It happens occasionally in an ICU and every provider present vividly remembers the sequence of events surrounding the episodes.

Let him experience an inkling of the utter hopelessness, pain, and suffering his victim felt.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Rig up a chair with a hole in the seat through which said offender's balls may dangle. Strap him in. Allow passers by a couple of shots with a BB gun and repeat until offending nads are gone. Paint the area with merthiolate and send him to his jail cell.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Good

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Much too lenient IMHO.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That'll Work!...

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
I didn’t know any state allowed castration. I recall Oklahoma trying to make it a charge for multiple sex offenders quite a few years back but got shut down.

Thanks, Billy
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I'm thinking - use a guillotine.
Cut 'em off right at the neck!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Tie a noose around his sack with 550 cord and drop a 16 pound bowling ball about 10 feet before it runs out of slack.

Last edited by Hotrod_Lincoln; 05/03/24.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Loping shears then rubbing alcohol.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Could just get out of the way of parents, but that isn't popular with several occupational groups and their cheer crew.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauch%C3%A9

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
LIVINGSTON, La. (WAFB) - A 21st Judicial District Judge has ordered a 54-year-old man to be physically castrated, in addition to his sentence, as part of a guilty plea for the rape of a 14-year-old girl that resulted in a pregnancy.

District Attorney Scott Perrilloux’s office announced Glenn Sullivan Sr., 54, of Springfield, pleaded guilty on Wednesday, April 17, to four counts of second-degree rape. Judge William Dykes sentenced Sullivan to 50 years in prison, and he is required to be physically castrated.

“Sex crimes against juveniles are the most malicious crimes we prosecute. I intend on using every tool the legislature is willing to give us, including physical castration, to seek justice for the children in our community,” said Assistant District Attorney Brad Cascio, who prosecuted the case.

According to the district attorney’s office, the Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office began investigating July 2022 after a young woman told detectives Sullivan raped her multiple times when she was 14 years old, resulting in her becoming pregnant. A DNA test was ordered during the investigation, which officials said proved Sullivan impregnated her.

Detectives reported that Sullivan groomed the victim and used threats of violence against her and her family to prevent her from disclosing the rapes.

The district attorney applauded the victim for courageously coming forward to file the charges.

“So many of these types of cases go unreported because of fear. The strength it must have taken for this young woman to tell the truth in the face of threats and adversity is truly incredible,” Perrilloux said.
I like it! Killin the sob would be best, but Ill take cutting his chit off!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I'm thinking - use a guillotine.
Cut 'em off right at the neck!

This right here

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Make it clean so he has to sitting pee

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I think someone should clip the nuts on Elkslayer and all the other little numbnut sock puppets thereof.

1 member likes this: BillyGoatGruff
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (22250rem, 06hunter59, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 55 invisible), 4,339 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,701
Posts18,534,699
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.