Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
All the hardasses that think wild game is the ticket when the balloon goes up are going to starve or eat long pig. With the proliferation of cheap accurate guns and ammo, anything walking around is going to get wiped the fûck out fast.

Doubtful, that requires getting off the couch...and net b itching non stop.

Perfect example is every time you look in mirror.

GB1

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Phaagut buzz where does all ur meat go and don’t lie about it you’ve already said so??

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was fortunate enough to be at the meat sale at Sherms Thunderbird had at Klamath Falls Oregon!

Ribeye steak was under $10……it is deeeeelicious. They had tri tip and chuck under $8

It was unbelievable how much beef was getting throwed around in the joint!

Yummy

Last edited by Angus1895; 05/04/24.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Feral_American
All the hardasses that think wild game is the ticket when the balloon goes up are going to starve or eat long pig. With the proliferation of cheap accurate guns and ammo, anything walking around is going to get wiped the fûck out fast.

That's why knowing how to grow your own edibles, and preserve them long term, puts you a cut above the starving class. 'Course, you may have to defend your lot from time to time, to keep it.

Gotta feed the pigs with somethin' I'd suppose.......

If you want to go vegan might keep you in food for awhile.

It warms my heart to know there's peeple out there that think as you do.

You and yours will be gone in the first wave and cease to be of any concern.......

It's really simple arithmetic. The price for the producers is going up for feed/fuel/etc. Jacks up the price of the meat at the store.

"I don't give a good [bleep] fûck. I shoot my meat out the back door. Better than any of that store bought stuff"

The supply chain starts getting messed up by foreign actors burning down chicken houses, feed lots, plants where they produce feed, etc.

Combined with the Gates/Chinese et al buying up arable land, it is simply impossible for a producer to sell their animals at a rate that is remotely affordable, so the supply chain is choked down and prices continue to rise.

Every tom dick and harry is going to start poaching deer/elk/rabbit whatever because the fines are cheaper than the meat at the store.

Pretty soon that plentiful source of meat that some of us have enjoyed disappear.

You're "pigs that gotta eat somethin'......." are going to be really attractive to folks that don't give a flying fûck. You have enough security to keep 24 hour surveillance on your pigs? How about your breeding program, you set up with enough genetic diversity to keep your animals viable long term?

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BuzzH

Are you concerned about the future of the country you're leaving your kids?

MAGA
1 member likes this: GMMuscle
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You know what they call hunters that have to buy beef?

F'n losers...

If you cared at all about the country, it's kids, and future you'd stop buying beef that's fed corn and has been to a feed lot.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/04/24.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

F'n losers...

If you cared at all about the country, it's kids, and future you'd stop buying beef that's fed corn and has been to a feed lot.

I dont buy beef that’s been cornfed and sent to a feedlot. Lol

You know what they call cucks with no kids that want to destroy the country?

I’ll let you guess

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by slumlord
Dang

That’s eye opening and very plausible

You could still make a giant Battalion sized casserol dish of 2 boxes of hamburger helper lasagna at the dollar general for $$4
And then a pound of ground chuck runs about $5 a lb, did yesterday evwning (from the Food Lion)

Could serve 5 humans easily with some wanting seconds

Maybe $10 for a fambly meal

Box of cereal is $5 and 1/2 gal of milk is $2.89 here in Ten-O’-Cee

My local Lion Food has their generic brand version of Life cereal, which is virtually identical, for about $2.50 a box, which is 12 1-cup servings. So, that's about 20 cents per serving. Add 13 cents for 1/2 cup of milk (going rate here), and it's about 33 cents per serving.

So, you're getting 8 grams of protein and 200 calories of not terribly unhealthy food for around 33 cents. A double-portion of that would be 66 cents--400 calories and 16 grams of protein.

Five double-servings would be $3.3. You're talking $9 for five servings of that hamburger/pasta cuisine.

I don't eat more than 1 or 2 small bowls of cereal per week because I tend to avoid carbs and processed food, but my girlfriend, her kids, and my kids sometimes want it. So, I generally keep some around. It's only expensive if you look at the price of a box of the more-expensive versions and think of a box of cereal as a single meal. A medium box of cereal has 12 servings.

I agree that the Kellogg's people are stupid and evil or whatever, but cereal in and of itself isn't necessarily a terrible deal.

Anyone who feeds their kids cereal, should be charged with child abuse and attempted poisoning, jailed and the kids taken away from them

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

F'n losers...

I’ll let you guess

Your fantasy make it as big as you want.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Interesting thread, for the life of me I don't know why anyone thinks all the deer and wildlife will get shot off. A short drive into farm ranch country will produce beef and hogs for those who quit worrying about the law. It's our farmers and ranch folks who will be nonstop on the front lines. Mb

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 05/04/24.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That's why knowing how to grow your own edibles, and preserve them long term, puts you a cut above the starving class. 'Course, you may have to defend your lot from time to time, to keep it.

Gotta feed the pigs with somethin' I'd suppose.......

If you want to go vegan might keep you in food for awhile.

It warms my heart to know there's peeple out there that think as you do.

You and yours will be gone in the first wave and cease to be of any concern.......

It's really simple arithmetic. The price for the producers is going up for feed/fuel/etc. Jacks up the price of the meat at the store.

"I don't give a good [bleep] fûck. I shoot my meat out the back door. Better than any of that store bought stuff"

The supply chain starts getting messed up by foreign actors burning down chicken houses, feed lots, plants where they produce feed, etc.

Combined with the Gates/Chinese et al buying up arable land, it is simply impossible for a producer to sell their animals at a rate that is remotely affordable, so the supply chain is choked down and prices continue to rise.

Every tom dick and harry is going to start poaching deer/elk/rabbit whatever because the fines are cheaper than the meat at the store.

Pretty soon that plentiful source of meat that some of us have enjoyed disappear.

You're "pigs that gotta eat somethin'......." are going to be really attractive to folks that don't give a flying fûck. You have enough security to keep 24 hour surveillance on your pigs? How about your breeding program, you set up with enough genetic diversity to keep your animals viable long term?

Dear Defeatist,

Didn't quite grasp the pig feed joke did ya, not surprising.

You're correct about one thing though, "it" really is simple.

Being hungry is the last thing on my mind. 'Course we'd be just fine with the things that'd make a billy goat puke if need be. Pun intended.

Spend as much time with your kids as you can Gruffy, hug your mom, not much time left in your big picture if all the sign is correct. Maybe the guberment will help ya out, maybe not.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

F'n losers...

I’ll let you guess
Phaaguts 😂😂😂😂

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Buncha killers.

Oh...and a fàg named Buzzie.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Buncha killers.

Just be thankful you have a bunch of no hunting 🤡's you can suck up to so you aren't working at the tasty bite in Chinook.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Tell the fire about ur venison buzzy what happens to that care to share

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Mohall57
We haven’t seen anything yet, get yours hands on a copy of the great reset. The world economic council plan for the new world order.
You won’t believe what the worlds elite have in store for us commoners.
I predict backyard dairy goats, rabbits, and chickens are going to become a common occurrence, soon.
The immigrants are very proficient at that, even today in some suburbs.

Meat goats and little pigs too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Buncha killers.

Just be thankful you have a bunch of no hunting 🤡's you can suck up to so you aren't working at the tasty bite in Chinook.

You get all your meat at those pride parades you frequent.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Calvin
If there was only something people could do to not have to purchase high quality protein….

You gonna start giving away boat rides?

I do that enough already.

You can be the positive change in your community.

If you couldn't survive in my area with our without a boat, your effort level would be pretty low. Most of the usa has ample opportunities but people won't put in the time/effort to become proficient at harvesting what's available.
If only 10% of the population became proficient at hunting and fishing, then spread out and attempted to feed their families thereby, wild animals would become extinct within six months.

As sparsely populated as Idaho was during the depression and WW II rationing, it still took 25 years for Idaho game herds to recover from sustenance hunting.

The idea of living on game when SHTF is laughable with the possible exception of "your area". But expect a huge incursion of starving hordes from the cities.

This is about right now. Like I said, if you are dependent on store bought meat, you aren't trying.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Afognak/Kodiak Island meat has always been expensive, but we go get it anyway

It's not about the $$

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I’d say the lazy mutha fugga eating cereal is the same type that would sit around a youtube fire and eat smore pop tarts.

https://www.poptarts.com/en_US/products/all-flavors/pop-tarts-frosted-s-mores-product.html

Fuggin sad 🤣😂🤣😂

Everyone knows that strawberry is the best flavor of poptart.

And NOT toasted.
WTH strawberry??? Everyone knows it’s blueberry, not toasted! 😁

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 17 invisible), 1,887 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,059
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.