Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Killing dogs that kill the neighbors chickens or intentionally bite persons known to them or children have always been shot around here.

Louisiana law is very clear that anyone may kill a dangerous or vicious dog without legal liability. That statute is in title 3 under the agriculture section of the law. It is legal anywhere else in the country to kill a dog attacking humans. Unless maybe the dog is protecting his own property.

It's not as if she shot somebody.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Killing dogs that kill the neighbors chickens or intentionally bite persons known to them or children have always been shot around here.

Louisiana law is very clear that anyone may kill a dangerous or vicious dog without legal liability. That statute is in title 3 under the agriculture section of the law. It is legal anywhere else in the country to kill a dog attacking humans. Unless maybe the dog is protecting his own property.

52% of voters are female. Good luck persuading them with that logic.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Louisiana law also allows you kill any dog for any reason that is on your property

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Tell Trump, it's bad optics for a running mate of this magnitude.....I do think he needs a female VP, it would bring in the suburban female voter.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

You are right. And a lot of men have feminine thought process.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Exactly, it's no different than screwing a hooker or playmate....not illegal, but doesn't look good. This election will be close, can't throw away any votes. I wouldn't mention owning 5 AR-15's either, accidently gut shooting a deer 1 time, nor heading to the strip joint for the day......none are illegal, but the rules are different if you're running for POTUS.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
Louisiana law also allows you kill any dog for any reason that is on your property
Not exactly. But dogs cannot lawfully be on another's property. Revised Statutes 3:2771 through 2773 will tell all about it.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
With less than 1% (some 400 total) of the state's population, I find this recent bit of virtue-signalling far worse.

March 5, 2024

Governor Noem to Sign Historic Bill to Combat Antisemitism

PIERRE, S.D. – On Wednesday, Governor Kristi Noem will sign HB 1076 into law.

This bill defines antisemitism and makes it easier to prove when discriminatory conduct is motivated by antisemitism. This important and impactful legislation will ensure the safety of Jewish people and strengthen South Dakota’s anti-discrimination laws.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
1 member likes this: 3333vl
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Not exactly. But dogs cannot lawfully be on another's property. Revised Statutes 3:2771 through 2773 will tell all about it.

If he is on your property you can shoot him. Personally I don't. We also have a leash law but I've never seen it enforced

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by slumlord
Doesn’t matter where Trump is from, doesn’t matter how many newborn pups you’ve conked in the skull, ya just don’t discuss chit like that to the squeamish general public.
Political suicide and the more space he puts between himself and her, potentially the better. We don’t need any fu ckups, not even a blip.
Even if he only pretends to find it offense, he has be sure he doesn’t alienate a possible 1-2% of folks that get blowd up that.
Dang,

that sounds politically astute.

Yes.

What was John Wick justification for racking up a body count higher than Riley Reid?

Someone killed his puppy.
Is John Wick real?

What's real is the film writers understanding of how to tap into people emotions. Studies show people have a more visceral reaction to someone kicking a puppy then killing a child. Christy didn't kick a puppy, she shot it, and for the squishy 20% that decide US elections, that's unforgivable.

Overall, she's was my favorite for Trump's running mate, but now she's just too toxic, and Trump can't be seen anywhere near her.

Yes, the movie makers do know how to appeal to viewers' emotions.

And therein lies the problem. American politics is not a movie, and unfortunately the voting public doesn't seem to know the difference at times.

I'm pretty sure some of the folks making the political ads voters rely upon are the same ones making movies like John Wick.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have zero issues with her actions, but....

Obviously, the lady had no "image" advisors on her staff and is far from being the brightest bulb in the box. Literally comical suicide for one seeking an elected position.

Maybe she can sign on to some predator control program. Just don't bring the still living wolf into the bar.

Last edited by 1minute; 05/06/24.

1Minute
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
"
If you write a book in hopes of catapulting yourself to the head of the VP line, have someone that knows how to appeal to the voters proof read it.
She's done on the national political scene.
Too bad, it would have been nice to have a hawt country gal as VP.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if 10 year olds who get into trouble, maybe by stealing or vandalizing, can be taken out, shot in the head and the the parents who raised them poorly can just make another one, hoping they’ll turn out better?

Immediately turn 12 year olds loose in a sawmill so they can learn from the others. If they fugg up the project or lose a limb, bullet behind the ear and start over

😂😂😂😂🤣

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Our Sherrif (not depuity told me that one could legally shoot a dog on your property.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by memtb
He’s from NY, likely never been hunting or killed anything…..I’m not surprised with his response!

That doesn’t change the fact that was and will be again…..a great President! memtb

Hey retard, could you use more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please?

You are now the dumbest fùck on this board, surpassing the likes of strop10 and jagqtard.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/05/24.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
He’s from NY, likely never been hunting or killed anything…..I’m not surprised with his response!

That doesn’t change the fact that was and will be again…..a great President! memtb

You are now the dumbest fùck on this board, surpassing the likes of strop10 and jagqtard.

Intersting take that is based on my passing along news about le violating laws/rights and not supporting their getting a free pass on their actions.

Since I am not le, supporting the cops in the articles I have shared would indicate diminished mental capacity.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Intersting take that is based on my passing along news about le violating laws/rights and not supporting their getting a free pass on their actions.

Since I am not le, supporting the cops in the articles I have shared would indicate diminished mental capacity.

In my experience Jackson_Handy is an idiot pure and simple

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Joe Biden feebly makes the sign of the cross as a Roman Catholic while advocating for the abortion of millions of babies, but one dead dog surpasses all that. That's where this nation is.
Yup and thats why america is done. The voting base is dumb as a rock and not enough care about whats happening to this once great nation
The voting base has always been dumb.

At least since I started voting many, many years ago.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As a politician, when Donald Trump says you are stupid for saying something.....?

You done screwed up!

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 05/05/24.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Our Sherrif (not depuity told me that one could legally shoot a dog on your property.
That is not what Louisiana Title 3 of the Revised Statutes says. Pull up sections 2771 through 2773 and read the part that says dangerous and vicious. Since it is in the Ag section one could confidently assume that it is addressing livestock but anyone knows you can kill a dog threatening humans.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

That is not what Louisiana Title 3 of the Revised Statutes says. Pull up sections 2771 through 2773 and read the part that says dangerous and vicious. Since it is in the Ag section one could confidently assume that it is addressing livestock but anyone knows you can kill a dog threatening humans.

I know you think you are a lawyer but I'd wage that my sheriff is better in jail area

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 17CalFan, 1234, 219 Wasp, 49 invisible), 3,139 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,660
Posts18,534,038
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.