J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hosfly
Lets send them after the main cartel in DC
Beat me to it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The Cartels work for the Cabal, as has the US .Gov.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You just might want to take care of the drug cartel that's already in the USA first, but it's gonna get dirty and I don't think most are ready for that yet.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Fair enough.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm all for it. Pull back the billions to Ukraine, Isreal and Taiwan. Put those resources at our boarder. Never happen with our current administration. It would take a strong leader.....and we have Biden.

IC B2

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
And wreak havoc on the drug cartels? I say stop funding Ukraine's unwinnable war. Would that work.?

You do understand that would be an act of war in itself don't you? Sending uniformed troops across the border is considered an invasion. You sure you want to do that? Doesn't it make better sense to shut down our border and let the Mexican kill each other?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
1 member likes this: Strop10
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah....just like in Prisons.

You can't get any drugs or contraband into a prison because they have a locked door.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slope77
Maybe we should just go throw our druggies into the ocean. The problem is the demand, not the supply.

The problems is not the demand. The problem is artificially high prices. The problem is our version of the cartels (various law enforcement agencies) incentivized to keep prices high and thus profit from enforcement.

The only way to take out the cartels is to take the money away. Step one would be to incarcerate addicts in work / education / treatment camps. Let them learn how to weld, code, plumb or whatever while in intensive treatment. Fund it sufficiently to do it right. Keep recovering addicts on piss tests for 10 years after treatment, recidivism means more, longer, camp time. Step two is to kill the dealers. Literally. Capital punishment for dealing, first offense. If you are arrested for using and don't rat out your dealer, we'll assume you were the dealer.

Take away the money, and both the Mexican cartels and US cartel equivalents will dry up and go away.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mexico already declared war on us by not stopping this shidtshow.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I bet it would be a lot better place if we got rid of our druggies. Our scum fuels the cartels.

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Make all drug offence's so horrible that it strikes fear into them,, death to dealers life for users

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Dutch
Maybe we should just go throw our druggies into the ocean. The problem is the demand, not the supply.

The problems is not the demand. The problem is artificially high prices. The problem is our version of the cartels (various law enforcement agencies) incentivized to keep prices high and thus profit from enforcement.

The only way to take out the cartels is to take the money away. Step one would be to incarcerate addicts in work / education / treatment camps. Let them learn how to weld, code, plumb or whatever while in intensive treatment. Fund it sufficiently to do it right. Keep recovering addicts on piss tests for 10 years after treatment, recidivism means more, longer, camp time. Step two is to kill the dealers. Literally. Capital punishment for dealing, first offense. If you are arrested for using and don't rat out your dealer, we'll assume you were the dealer.

Take away the money, and both the Mexican cartels and US cartel equivalents will dry up and go away.

Sounds like you are planning to eliminate the demand. As long as someone wants it, someone will provide it.

I agree with you, though, the druggies and homeless should not be allowed to be on the streets. Interment camps where they have work to do and where treatment is available. Living in parks, under overpasses, and on the sidewalks should not be allowed.

And I’m all in for killing dealers.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Hellsfire,,the .gov is providing crackpipes and OD medicine,,, let darwin have a few

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Screw Mexico they are hauling these invaders up to the border. We should do Whatever it takes to shut it down.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Blackhawks and a straking the first mile of the southern border would be enough to get the point across. An actual wall and no entrance would stop the flow.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I think you guys that want to intervene or annex Mexico need to look at their track record. Spain pulled out in 1807 (realizing it was a dead end) and to date the Mexican people have failed to govern themselves....215 years of trying, with no success in sight. They have natural resources, abundant labor, capital and petroleum, everything needed to provide a stable govt But they just couldn't put it together, not once in 2 centuries.
An ungovernable people. 49 administrations between 1824 and 1857.
If you doubt me, remember, just last week they sacrificed a chicken to the rain gods on their senate floor.
Trump had a name for countries like that.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I bet it would be a lot better place if we got rid of our druggies. Our scum fuels the cartels.
[quote=Slope77] That’s a tall order. We have 10s of millions. What to do with them is a big issue. We could just give them the drugs and let nature take its course. Maybe invite them into an internment camp with a promise of all the drugs and alcohol they want. 30 days would cure most.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Close the border and we might starve to death

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Russians don't have money to throw around like that.

Didn’t stop us.

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
lol

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugeman, 1lesfox, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 219DW, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 3,453 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,469
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.