Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by North_to_Alaska
My great uncle and my wife’s grandfather used to shoot Jew hating NAZI’s in WW2.
I have no problem following in their footsteps.

After his death, my wife’s grandmother found a photo in her husband’s billfold of a concentration camp he helped liberate.

I personally don’t give a rat’s arse who wins over there. Not interested in a Hapsburg pissing contest between a murdering dictator Putin or a bunch of murdering wannabe dictators in WEF.

Don’t want our kids dying there or to spend our money enriching Black Rock.

I will NOT allow another round of dumbasses trying to link “Jews” to everything.

Enriching Black Rock

Maybe you should acquaint Yourself with one Larry Fink tie dye..

Don’t waste your time

Another Fox News clueless neocon

If these clueless American “patriots”. Praise endless mid east wars, have zero understanding of history, and want to ban the the constitution, there is no hope for America

The same morons who supported the patriot Act after 911. That was used to spy on and destroy the middle classroom

Last edited by ribka; 05/05/24.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka
My great uncle and my wife’s grandfather used to shoot Jew hating NAZI’s in WW2.

After his death, my wife’s grandmother found a photo in her husband’s billfold of a concentration camp he helped liberate.

I personally don’t give a rat’s arse who wins over there. Not interested in a Hapsburg pissing contest between a murdering dictator Putin or a bunch of murdering wannabe dictators in WEF.

I will NOT allow another round of dumbasses trying to link “Jews” to everything.

ok confused boomer

what's your take on the GOP presenting legislation to outlaw the Bible because of hate speech ? lol

no bigger threat to America's future than bible thumper boomers

Non-sequitor
I’m 50, so not a boomer.
Any other stupid 💩 you want to write?

So why do you support banning the first amendment?

lol. You’re a real patriot and support

endless wars open borders and bankrupting the US?
You’re just another anti American left wing commie you joined a few weeks ago to troll on here

What a clown

Last edited by ribka; 05/05/24.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Hristos Anesti

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Stophel
But...but... they're God's chosen people! They are above reproach! We HAVE to support them!
They killed Jesus

Ken
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Mel

Haven’t You learned Your Lesson

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

ok confused boomer

what's your take on the GOP presenting legislation to outlaw the Bible because of hate speech ? lol

no bigger threat to America's future than bible thumper boomers

Non-sequitor
I’m 50, so not a boomer.
Any other stupid 💩 you want to write?

So why do you support banning the first amendment?

lol. You’re a real patriot and support

endless wars open borders and bankrupting the US?
You’re just another anti American left wing commie you joined a few weeks ago to troll on here

What a clown
New member virtue signaling- but not getting many pats on the back these days.
After a couple of decades some people are seeing the light.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by desertoakie
Originally Posted by Stophel
But...but... they're God's chosen people! They are above reproach! We HAVE to support them!
They killed Jesus

For the going rate of 30 pieces of silver.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Where's SteveNO when you need him,,, LOL

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

. That is one hell of a photo to survive living in a billfold for that many years

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

OK there's a lot to unpack here lol
Question: Would your wife's grandfather and your uncle be happy with the modern day Weimerica they helped facilitate by fighting for ZOG? Do you think they'd be happy to know they fought for child rapist, trannies, homos, and bankers? The "liberated's" offspring are now the ones flooding your boarders with 3rd worlders, encouraging your kids to cut their dicks off, running drugs, financial schemes, etc. (A return to Weimar conditions). You'd be happy to shoot the people who want to end this?

[Linked Image]
IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
BCBH. Bringing the HEAT.

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wait a minute... I thought the Ukrainians were naahtsies??? I'm so confused...

1 member likes this: North_to_Alaska
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BCBH

Question: Would your wife's grandfather and your uncle be happy with the modern day Weimerica they helped facilitate by fighting for ZOG? Do you think they'd be happy to know they fought for child rapist, trannies, homos, and bankers? The "liberated's" offspring are now the ones flooding your boarders with 3rd worlders, encouraging your kids to cut their dicks off, running drugs, financial schemes, etc. (A return to Weimar conditions). You'd be happy to shoot the people who want to end this?

So, you seem to be saying that the whole of communism is at the feet of Jews and Jews only?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

1 member likes this: North_to_Alaska
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by RJY66

So, you seem to be saying that the whole of communism is at the feet of Jews and Jews only?
Well it is in the protocols of Zion so yeah

I AM AMERICA!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by hosfly

Oh well, in that case it must be true.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Doesn’t it seem not only possible…but highly probable…that many Christians and churches have accepted a false bill of goods not only about the modern day nation-state of Israel and their current place in God’s economy, but also about Ukraine as well…?
This is looking "highly probable", but people are waking up to a hard reality, myself included.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by antlers
Doesn’t it seem not only possible…but highly probable…that many Christians and churches have accepted a false bill of goods not only about the modern day nation-state of Israel and their current place in God’s economy, but also about Ukraine as well…?
This is looking "highly probable", but people are waking up to a hard reality, myself included.
Its a bitter pill to swallow i agree but living in denial is even worse

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There are two possibilities for The Protocols: either they are true or they are the greatest collection of predictions in the history of mankind by far.

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Don’t waste your time

Another Fox News clueless neocon

If these clueless American “patriots”. Praise endless mid east wars, have zero understanding of history, and want to ban the the constitution, there is no hope for America

The same morons who supported the patriot Act after 911. That was used to spy on and destroy the middle classroom

You fools couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn with your “accusations”…I haven’t watched Fox News in 10 years and certainly don’t watch the liberal media either.

NeoCon???🤣🤣🤣
Obviously you either didn’t bother to read my post or english is not your strong suit.

I just consider jew hating conspiracy theorists as part of society’s sewage pond.

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by Stickfight

There are two possibilities for The Protocols: either they are true or they are the greatest collection of predictions in the history of mankind but far.

There is another possibility…your an idiot.🤷‍♂️

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

62 members (6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 6MMWASP, 9 invisible), 1,459 guests, and 867 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,082
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.