Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Governor Kristi Noem (R-SD) said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation” .....

And as a mom, I made a choice between protecting my children, and protecting them from a dangerous animal that was killing livestock and attacking people. And that’s a decision that I made–

Well, number one, Joe Biden’s dog has attacked 24 Secret Service people. So how many people is enough people to be attacked and dangerously hurt before you make a decision on a dog?

Breitbart - Full Interview Video and Text Here

LoL. Biden's Dog? Works for me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/05/24.
2 members like this: memtb, Jeffrey
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well. Shiiiit. She has a point.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Biden's poor dog. Ate a diaper and still trying to get the taste out of his mouth...

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
How about a CF favorite? "She ain't wrong"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SupFoo
How about a CF favorite? "She ain't wrong"

"Show us your t-ts!!" - the real Campfire favorite

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

1 member likes this: Jeffrey
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
i agree with her 100%

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She's factually and morally correct..... and politically wrong.

She never had the gravitas (nor was she from an acceptable state) to be be seriously considered for VP, so might as well go and say what needs saying.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Save the Dog and shoot him!

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
1 member likes this: Dons99
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I would have shot that Biden dog after he bit the second one. I had a Great Pyrenees to guard my goats which he did an admirable job of and he would herd them to their shed about sunset every day. Then one day he made a run at my wife's young nephew with teeth bared. I gave him that one since the kid was a stranger and the goats were in the yard. Then chickens turned up missing. Then I found him chewing on a squeaking animal in the weeds which turned out to be a chicken. When I hollered at him he bared his teeth and made a run at me which I fended off with a stick. I went inside and sat down for about 30 or 40 minutes so I wouldn't kill him when I was mad. After that length of time I picked up my daughter's .243 and shot him. I wasn't about to give him to someone else to maul or kill a child.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
2 members like this: go_bears, ol_mike
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
She's basically right, but it's still a political loser for her. I never thought she would be a good VP pick for Trump, but she's done a decent job in South Dakota.

1 member likes this: ol_mike
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Again, She ain't wrong!

Too bad common sense is such a rarity today.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
1 member likes this: ol_mike
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
I would have shot that Biden dog after he bit the second one. I had a Great Pyrenees to guard my goats which he did an admirable job of and he would herd them to their shed about sunset every day. Then one day he made a run at my wife's young nephew with teeth bared. I gave him that one since the kid was a stranger and the goats were in the yard. Then chickens turned up missing. Then I found him chewing on a squeaking animal in the weeds which turned out to be a chicken. When I hollered at him he bared his teeth and made a run at me which I fended off with a stick. I went inside and sat down for about 30 or 40 minutes so I wouldn't kill him when I was mad. After that length of time I picked up my daughter's .243 and shot him. I wasn't about to give him to someone else to maul or kill a child.

That’s the right call IMO. The thing that will screw her here is that it was a GSP (not regarded as a particularly dangerous dog like a Great Pyrenees could be) and also it was still a young dog. That’s going to be a showstopper for a lot of people. But maybe not in SD.

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Originally Posted by Hastings

That’s the right call IMO. The thing that will screw her here is that it was a GSP (not regarded as a particularly dangerous dog like a Great Pyrenees could be) and also it was still a young dog. That’s going to be a showstopper for a lot of people. But maybe not in SD.
The breed of the dog isn’t the showstopper it’s the R in front of her name. I said before the ones complaining are happy to kill unborn children.

3 members like this: TheLastLemming76, ol_mike, DMc
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Save the County and shoot him!

LOL
Fixed it

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
She's right... I can't believe - after about a dozen SS members have been bitten by this dog - that it still draws a breath...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She dang sure is correct but it ain't a winning political strategy for her.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Takes character and courage to do the right thing, it takes just basic smarts just to keep your mouth shut about it. That's the only part she screwed up. What would have been done in the past to cure a dog with bad behavior problems is no longer acceptable today because of people's poor concept of reality. You only need to get chewed on by a dog with a loose screw once to understand what needs to be done. But if your a demotard you aren't smart enough to understand that your reality is flawed by your political ideology. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steveredd1
i agree with her 100%
This ^^

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Irrational compassion for stupidity is ruining the country.
That dog would have been room temperature 23 secret service agents ago.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
WTH is wrong with our society for saying nothing about Fjb's dog?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

349 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 204guy, 300_savage, 222ND, 49 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,534
Posts18,531,006
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.