Good one!

GB1

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by North_to_Alaska
My great uncle and my wife’s grandfather used to shoot Jew hating NAZI’s in WW2.
I have no problem following in their footsteps.

After his death, my wife’s grandmother found a photo in her husband’s billfold of a concentration camp he helped liberate.

I personally don’t give a rat’s arse who wins over there. Not interested in a Hapsburg pissing contest between a murdering dictator Putin or a bunch of murdering wannabe dictators in WEF.

Don’t want our kids dying there or to spend our money enriching Black Rock.

I will NOT allow another round of dumbasses trying to link “Jews” to everything.
. That is one hell of a photo to survive living in a billfold for that many years

He coped with lots of alcohol and died slipping on the ice and cracking his skull on the curb…while coming home from a pub.☹️

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ribka
Don’t waste your time

Another Fox News clueless neocon

If these clueless American “patriots”. Praise endless mid east wars, have zero understanding of history, and want to ban the the constitution, there is no hope for America

The same morons who supported the patriot Act after 911. That was used to spy on and destroy the middle classroom

You fools couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn with your “accusations”…I haven’t watched Fox News in 10 years and certainly don’t watch the liberal media either.

NeoCon???🤣🤣🤣
Obviously you either didn’t bother to read my post or english is not your strong suit.

I just consider jew hating conspiracy theorists as part of society’s sewage pond.

Small minds require simple explanations; blaming the Joos for everything is a time-honored, very simple coping device for the ignorant.

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by desertoakie
Originally Posted by Stophel
But...but... they're God's chosen people! They are above reproach! We HAVE to support them!
They killed Jesus

You killed Jesus. I’d suggest that you repent.

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by Stophel
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Speaking of Jesus. What do the Jews think about Jesus?What do the Jews think about you?

I AM AMERICA!
N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by BCBH
OK there's a lot to unpack here lol
Question: Would your wife's grandfather and your uncle be happy with the modern day Weimerica they helped facilitate by fighting for ZOG? Do you think they'd be happy to know they fought for child rapist, trannies, homos, and bankers? The "liberated's" offspring are now the ones flooding your boarders with 3rd worlders, encouraging your kids to cut their dicks off, running drugs, financial schemes, etc. (A return to Weimar conditions). You'd be happy to shoot the people who want to end this?

I’d be happy to execute the child molesters, the child mutilators, those that facilitated the covid scam, and most especially the idiots that blame everything on Jews.

Clear yet?
After all, this is a gun forum…so target shooting is certainly a bonus.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My great uncle and my wife’s grandfather used to shoot Jew hating NAZI’s in WW2.

After his death, my wife’s grandmother found a photo in her husband’s billfold of a concentration camp he helped liberate.

I personally don’t give a rat’s arse who wins over there. Not interested in a Hapsburg pissing contest between a murdering dictator Putin or a bunch of murdering wannabe dictators in WEF.

I will NOT allow another round of dumbasses trying to link “Jews” to everything.

You didn't know that "Black Rock" is a 100% Yid owned corporation ? Owned by the Israeli Govt

and so is Vanguard

The Masonic Lodge, WEF, WHO, the UN are all agencies controlled by Israel

You didn't know that all the child trafficking is perpetrated by Israel ? You didn't know that all the Yids are pedophiles ?

You didn't know that the Covid scam and the toxic vaxx was all brought to you by Israel ?

You didn't know that ? and here you are pissing and moaning

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Swamplord

You didn't know that "Black Rock" is a 100% Yid owned corporation ? Owned by the Israeli Govt

You might find this interesting but I doubt it.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BLK/holders

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

1 member likes this: Crash_Pad
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Yes it is clear you don’t mind the bolshevik Jews persecuting Christians and if anybody says anything about it you want to shoot them

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

and so is Vanguard

You didn't know that all the child trafficking is perpetrated by Israel ? You didn't know that all the Yids are pedophiles ?

You didn't know that the Covid scam and the toxic vaxx was all brought to you by Israel ?

[Linked Image from dasg7xwmldix6.cloudfront.net]

1 member likes this: North_to_Alaska
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BCBH
OK there's a lot to unpack here lol
Question: Would your wife's grandfather and your uncle be happy with the modern day Weimerica they helped facilitate by fighting for ZOG? Do you think they'd be happy to know they fought for child rapist, trannies, homos, and bankers? The "liberated's" offspring are now the ones flooding your boarders with 3rd worlders, encouraging your kids to cut their dicks off, running drugs, financial schemes, etc. (A return to Weimar conditions). You'd be happy to shoot the people who want to end this?

I’d be happy to execute the child molesters, the child mutilators, those that facilitated the covid scam, and most especially the idiots that blame everything on Jews.

Clear yet?
After all, this is a gun forum…so target shooting is certainly a bonus.

Why would you want to kill people for noticing and having the balls to point it out?

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What Ukraine needs is a Ukrainian Government that is not tied to either Putin or Biden. So it is hard to root for either side.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Has nothing to do with Zelensky being a Jew.

Shut up, already.

GFY.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by ribka
Don’t waste your time

Another Fox News clueless neocon

If these clueless American “patriots”. Praise endless mid east wars, have zero understanding of history, and want to ban the the constitution, there is no hope for America

The same morons who supported the patriot Act after 911. That was used to spy on and destroy the middle classroom

You fools couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn with your “accusations”…I haven’t watched Fox News in 10 years and certainly don’t watch the liberal media either.

NeoCon???🤣🤣🤣
Obviously you either didn’t bother to read my post or english is not your strong suit.

I just consider jew hating conspiracy theorists as part of society’s sewage pond.

Small minds require simple explanations; blaming the Joos for everything is a time-honored, very simple coping device for the ignorant.
This. Ike warned us about these types. As a rule, low wattage malcontents who blame their lack of success on a minority whose intelligence and industriousness have led to prosperity.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
someone needs to go back under their bridge.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Eric308
This. Ike warned us about these types. As a rule, low wattage malcontents who blame their lack of success on a minority whose intelligence and industriousness have led to prosperity.
Ike, one of the guys who was in charge of overseeing the destruction of a generation of white men on both sides said not to look too much into the motivation of the side he was fighting for. Color me shocked lol.
Its their bad behavior and the destruction they bring to their host civilizations, that's what pisses off the natives time and time again.

[Linked Image]
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

and so is Vanguard

Not sure about everything you say, but to most of what you say,, evidence is so overwhelming that it is to the defenders of these (((people))) to prove otherwise.....Marxism, open borders, transgay shyte, the media,, every single aspect.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

and so is Vanguard

You should do a little research before parroting what you read on some anti-jewish, conspiracy theory website. Blackrock, for example, is an American multinational investment company listed on the NYSE under the ticker BLK. You, or anyone else, can buy shares if you're so inclined. Vanguard is owned by the funds managed by the company and is therefore owned by its customers. Consider yourself debunked.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

142 members (35, 338Rules, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 16 invisible), 1,619 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,092
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.