Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
M
Mgw619 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Call it what you want. I'm hard right in my beliefs except on this. I'm a very conservative Christian, but I think we need to look at abortion for what it does for all with respect to a ethical, successful future. Are those kids better off born? NO. Because 2 bums [bleep] and reproduce, do you think that kid is better off alive and never being loved and nurtured? NOPE. Hopefully Lindsay Graham will keep his stupid mouth shut about the subject unlike last go around. Flame away. Just don't think my tax dollars should help the cause. Time for a reduction in handouts to the stupid/DGAF's

You'll shoot your eye out
GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
ditto Mgw619

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Too bad you weren't "aborted".....fùcking coward.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
sounds like a christian - check

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So...

You believe the GOP should adopt the Democrat party platform?

Besides, we already won the day. Roe v Wade was overturned. It's now a state rights issue.
Just what are your hard right beliefs?

"Chances Will Be Taken"

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I’m pro black choice

2 members like this: Irving_D, LBP
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
So at what age is murder not ok?
All the Supreme Court did was strike down unconstitutional law. It now is as it was before Roe. It’s a states rights issue. So if you’re ok with murder at least side with the Constitution.

1 member likes this: NoDak
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It Is A State Issue. The only folks trying to make it an issue are the democrats attempting to blame Trump for writing the US Constitution.

If California wants to murder future democrats, then that's on them.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
1 member likes this: Irving_D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It will take a Constitutional amendment to make it a national issue, and then the real fight will begin. Can anyone guess whether both coasts can outvote middle America or not? Presently, with a little travel, one can go either way and I'm not wanting to jail some young lady for traveling. It's a stand that both parties should have absolutely ignored, and our nation's ladies can be voting force. Do some surfing and look up the 18th amendment if one has any doubts about our female voices. They absolutely whipped ass on the alcohol issue. I've primarily lived and worked among mostly educated ladies, and the majority are vocally prochoice. They're also the ones that value the vote.

As to state-to-state variation: I can remember when anyone that wanted a no-fault divorce had to move to and live in Nevada for 6 months. Only wealthy movie stars could afford to go that route. Given today's divorce rates, such would be a real pain in the ass, and we may go back to such policies with the abortion question baring a national solution.

The OP does have a point that unwanted children are born every day, will likely not receive the best of nurturing, and run a fair chance of being society's burden.

It would be an interesting pole to see how many abortions and how much birth control occurs within the membership here. I may be wrong, but I think artificial means of birth control are still considered an evil by the Catholic Church. Restraint is OK. So, are there any here that have issues with the pill or the morning after pill?

Given the piss poor choices we're charged with in the coming election, choice just might the straw that breaks the camel's back.

In a slightly different vein:

My travels are pretty much limited to North America and the Pacific rim. In a lot of Asia males are treasured while females are simply a burden. While based in Thailand we had a driver that ran us from Bangkok to Don Mueang and back each day. His wife was near term and delivered a couple days before we left. With our inquiries as to how the pair were doing, his response was "It was a girl, and I threw her in the klong." That pretty well ended the conversation.

We can now purchase sexed semen for AI programs among cattle. Maybe that would help things a bit in the far east. I can't imagine the tedium it must be though to sit there and sort the little sh-ts all day long.

Last edited by 1minute; 05/07/24.

1Minute
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The Supreme Court did the right thing reversing Roe Vs Wade letting states decide. But it damn sure hurt Republicans at the ballot box most women are pissed.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Riverc
The Supreme Court did the right thing reversing Roe Vs Wade letting states decide. But it damn sure hurt Republicans at the ballot box most women are pissed.

Absolutely untrue of 90% of the women I know.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mgw619
Call it what you want. I'm hard right in my beliefs except on this. I'm a very conservative Christian, but I think we need to look at abortion for what it does for all with respect to a ethical, successful future. Are those kids better off born? NO. Because 2 bums [bleep] and reproduce, do you think that kid is better off alive and never being loved and nurtured? NOPE. Hopefully Lindsay Graham will keep his stupid mouth shut about the subject unlike last go around. Flame away. Just don't think my tax dollars should help the cause. Time for a reduction in handouts to the stupid/DGAF's

agreed. No brainer Let the states keep dealing with it. Get conservative judge appointments

M
Mgw619 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Not surprised at a few of the mouth breather comments so far. Understand that of course a few reasonable limits to it should be put in place. The earlier the better of course. I don't claim to know the science about when is early term vs late term.

You'll shoot your eye out
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Wrong

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Mgw619
Not surprised at a few of the mouth breather comments so far. Understand that of course a few reasonable limits to it should be put in place. The earlier the better of course. I don't claim to know the science about when is early term vs late term.

You certainly don't claim to know anything....

If you don't want shìtheads to procreate that's one thing, but being totally cool with babies being chopped up and killed? Go fùck yourself.

My kids were born prematurely at 26wks, 2lb 5oz's and 2lbs 10oz's. They are healthy 8yrs olds now with zero issues. There are babies "aborted" every day at the same term my kids were born. There is no way I will ever be OK with that. Ever.

1 member likes this: JeffyD
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
States rights issue.
But if you are claiming to be a true Christian and are pro abortion, we aren't following the same God or Bible. Abortion is evil. At what point did it become our right as lowly humans to decide who lives and dies at birth?

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
2 members like this: Jim_Conrad, Jackson_Handy
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
I'm "pro-choice" as only sheitheads abort their children, and those types are better off not breeding. It doesn't harm me or my ilk at all, and I'm all for Liberty to the MAXIMUM value. Skanks can still use a coathanger or a drunken weekend to miscarriage... but if they want to let a 'doctor' shove a hoover up their hoo hah, who am I to judge? The queers and transvestites are worst than sluts gettin' their guts vacuumed.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Too bad you weren't "aborted".....fùcking coward.
On this we agree.

"I'm as conservative as it gets"

"I'm a Christian"

Except when it's uncomfortable. OP is probably due for a booster.

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 05/07/24.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by johnw

Well that's good like hearing that. I don't know I hear and see lot's of women commenting they are against not having a right to abortion lotta younger women are liberal we'll see how they vote come November.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by johnw

Well that's good like hearing that. I don't know I hear and see lot's of women commenting they are against not having a right to abortion lotta younger women are liberal we'll see how they vote come November.

Satanic murdering whores probably don't vote.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 219DW, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1shotnokilz, 71 invisible), 3,383 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,439
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.