Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
The abortion fight is going to lose a lot of elections for Republicans this year.

I think they would be better off focusing on the border and election interference.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Mgw619
Call it what you want. I'm hard right in my beliefs except on this. I'm a very conservative Christian, but I think we need to look at abortion for what it does for all with respect to a ethical, successful future. Are those kids better off born? NO. Because 2 bums [bleep] and reproduce, do you think that kid is better off alive and never being loved and nurtured? NOPE. Hopefully Lindsay Graham will keep his stupid mouth shut about the subject unlike last go around. Flame away. Just don't think my tax dollars should help the cause. Time for a reduction in handouts to the stupid/DGAF's

As a very conservative Christian are you saying that you are in favor of murdering unborn children and eugenics?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If you’re okay with killing innocent human beings you’re not conservative, you’re not far right and you’re not a Christian.

I'm not far anything, but I understand Liberty. It's no matter to me if a woman hooks up a shop vac to her hoo hah or a man gets bolt on tits. I'm not sure what Christian really means, as I've been attacked physically and mentally by those types for much of my life for asking questions... thankfully never sexually. I'm definitely not cathacuck, as I was raised baptist, but I run circles around my cathalick friends logically. They cannot understand that their 'church' has killed, molested, and stolen more from 'their own' people than anyone else. They have excuses for everything, and still they tithe.

Originally Posted by night_owl
No man ever won an argument with a woman.

Most men constantly win 'arguments' against women, but the women will never accept it unless a more powerful or prestigious male FORCES her to accept it. Females are not mentally on the same level as Men, and they never will be. That the purist reason why NO female led society has ever succeeded, as they don't know how to Lead or be Determinate. They can always explain away their bullsheit...to avoid criticism and accountability.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The abortion argument is a trap. Avoid if possible.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Honestly All they have to do is make Lindsay Gagg on a Gaggle and maybe some Rear Penetration Therapy just so he won’t have time to listen to The Derby Donkey named Mitch.

I,I,I say Thar Lindsay it’s Showtime ..

Lindsay ya Hear Me Boy ..

Ya

Butt I’m Busy..

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
well I guess I just assume abortion still be a choice rather than to have Biden in a second term...

Last edited by ldholton; 05/08/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, Somebody swallowed the MSM Koolaid.

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
― Ronald Reagan

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I'm ok with abortion as long as they make dueling legal too.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Abortion is why demonrats NEVER want to have the conversation about when life begins. They are the party that is perfectly ok with their president showering with his daughter, Mutilation of children, and with killing a “fetus” right up until birth. Evil comes to mind.

Remove GOD reap Moral relativism ….

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
This is done on purpose to keep the wedge issue alive going into the election. Graham and others clamoring for a 100% ban are doing it for this reason only and to keep the uni-party in control. They could really care less about abortions, they just want to make sure it is never really settled and can beat you over the head with it every election.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
utter BS. Abortion is murder for convenience. I will never give up the fight against it.

Sam......

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If you’re okay with killing innocent human beings you’re not conservative, you’re not far right and you’re not a Christian.

I haven't been to church since I was required in school (which only lasted a semester). I am not a Bible thumper.

I know right from wrong. Killing is killing, no matter how convenient. And if you condone murder, you are a piece of shìt.

Liberty has nothing to do with being able to murder people. Probably the dumbest shìt I've read on this forum.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/08/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mgw619
Call it what you want. I'm hard right in my beliefs except on this. I'm a very conservative Christian, but I think we need to look at abortion for what it does for all with respect to a ethical, successful future. Are those kids better off born? NO. Because 2 bums [bleep] and reproduce, do you think that kid is better off alive and never being loved and nurtured? NOPE. Hopefully Lindsay Graham will keep his stupid mouth shut about the subject unlike last go around. Flame away. Just don't think my tax dollars should help the cause. Time for a reduction in handouts to the stupid/DGAF's
I think a better option is to stop women from voting. Go back to the old days lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JMR40
I'm not pro-abortion. Would never advise someone to have one. But trying to make them illegal is the wrong tactic. While Planned Parenthood does offer abortions, they have done more to reduce the number of abortions than all of the preachers and politicians combined. You stop abortions by stopping unwanted pregnancies, and there are lots of ways to do that.

If just 1/2 the money and effort that has gone into trying to ban abortions for the last 50 years had been used wisely to prevent pregnancies, help women through their pregnancies, and with adoptions, most of the abortion clinics would have closed for lack of business. Abortions have been legal for more of this country's history than illegal. There were plenty of abortions during the brief years when they were illegal. And as long as the vast majority want them to be legal it is not a good tactic to push.

If the R's ever figure that out, they will remain in power forever. If the D's ever figure out that gun control is a dead-end issue for the same reasons they will remain in power forever. But it appears neither party is smart enough to figure that out.
Planned parent hood has done nothing good. They are as evil as any of the worst chit bags you can imagine. Get a clue

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

I haven't been to church since I was required in school (which only lasted a semester). I am not a Bible thumper.

I know right from wrong. Killing is killing, no matter how convenient. And if you condone murder, you are a piece of shìt.

Liberty has nothing to do with being able to murder people. Probably the dumbest shìt I've read on this forum.
spot on

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No, the best abortion position for Republicans has always been that it's a state matter, and all battles for or against it should be at the state level, and that Roe v. Wade was bad law, since it unconstitutionally placed it at the Federal level requiring one rule for every American, regardless of the majority culture in the state in which they reside, and that the recent Supreme Court decision settled the matter in this regard, and should have satisfied reasonable people on all sides.

Under this arrangement, the left can have their liberal states that allow the murder of babies, while the right can have their states where such a thing is highly restricted or banned completely. Anyone is free to move to a different state, or merely travel there for an abortion, if they must, or alternatively fight for their position to become law within their own state.

What could be a better balance for every reasonable position one could have on the matter??

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Planned parent hood has done nothing good. They are as evil as any of the worst chit bags you can imagine. Get a clue

Correct. Planned parenthood is eugenics being funded by our own tax dollars.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rape, incest or mothers health should be allowed. After that, ZERO! Using abortion as a form of birth control is absolutely evil and disgusting and anyone who is going to bat for abortion on demand is an evil person

1 member likes this: Jackson_Handy
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
No, the best abortion position for Republicans has always been that it's a state matter, and all battles for or against it should be at the state level, and that Roe v. Wade was bad law, since it unconstitutionally placed it at the Federal level requiring one rule for every American, regardless of the majority culture in the state in which they reside, and that the recent Supreme Court decision settled the matter in this regard, and should have satisfied reasonable people on all sides.

Under this arrangement, the left can have their liberal states that allow the murder of babies, while the right can have their states where such a thing is highly restricted or banned completely. Anyone is free to move to a different state, or merely travel there for an abortion, if they must, or alternatively fight for their position to become law within their own state.

What could be a better balance for every reasonable position one could have on the matter??
Because there comes a time where the people have to take a stand for whats right. Abortion is murder, plain and simple. We have to be a society or morals or we will look like what america currently does. I dont know many on our side who likes what america has become these days

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Rape, incest or mothers health should be allowed. After that, ZERO! Using abortion as a form of birth control is absolutely evil and disgusting and anyone who is going to bat for abortion on demand is an evil person
There are problems with those exceptions from both points of view, and states should be free to disallow them. It's a state matter.

The problems with them are that to include "health of the mother" leaves the matter open to liberal doctors routinely prescribing abortion whenever requested, under the pretense that full term pregnancy itself is threatening to a woman's health.

The way it was traditionally handled, before Roe v Wade, was that while abortion was illegal, and there were no exceptions, doctors were free to do whatever life saving procedure they deemed necessary, but they had to demonstrate that there were no safe alternatives to a procedure which ended the life of an unborn child. There never was the need to have any exceptions written into the law, and it was understood that any "life of the mother" exception would be immediately abused by liberal doctors.

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (300_savage, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 56 invisible), 2,735 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,685
Posts18,534,444
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.