Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If you’re okay with killing innocent human beings you’re not conservative, you’re not far right and you’re not a Christian.

I haven't been to church since I was required in school (which only lasted a semester). I am not a Bible thumper.

I know right from wrong. Killing is killing, no matter how convenient. And if you condone murder, you are a piece of shìt.

Liberty has nothing to do with being able to murder people. Probably the dumbest shìt I've read on this forum.

Agree 100%.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
If you’re okay with killing innocent human beings you’re not conservative, you’re not far right and you’re not a Christian.

I haven't been to church since I was required in school (which only lasted a semester). I am not a Bible thumper.

I know right from wrong. Killing is killing, no matter how convenient. And if you condone murder, you are a piece of shìt.

Liberty has nothing to do with being able to murder people. Probably the dumbest shìt I've read on this forum.

Agree 100%.
^^^^

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Let me make one clarification, it's their greatest sexual fear.

Perhaps they shouldn't be whores, then they wouldn't have to become a murdering whore.

And how exactly do you propose we achieve that?

Let's hear your realistic policy proposals.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess publicly I am "pro-life" if for no other reason it pisses democrats and Karens off. I do have my opinions though, first, Pro-Choice is the classic communist slight of hand (read up on Bolsheviks and Mensheviks). it's not "pro-choice" it's pro-KILL. Second, I have no issue with Margaret Zanger's original posit on abortion, keep them all and easy to access for the "untermenschen" (my words) and make it almost impossible for women of European descent, especially blondes and blue eyed chicks.

The problem we have today is the former are out f ucking Europeans to the tune of about 9:1 so it is incumbent on our existence to keep these "showers" open if you catch my drift

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I don’t get condoning murder for convenience, political expediency, or the sins of the father.

Assuming you believe abortion is murder.

I’m ok with the morning after pill and up to maybe 6-8 weeks. After that, nope. Not for any reason.

There's a big difference between condoning it, know what fights you can't win, and knowing what fights you cause you to loose other fights.

I think the word you are looking for is COWARD.

No.

The word you're looking for is realist.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The problem is you jackwagons all lined up to get cut!

All those broads on the pill just seemed to be having too much fun!

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The problem is you jackwagons all lined up to get cut!

All those broads on the pill just seemed to be having too much fun!

They're not the only one's having fun!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I don’t get condoning murder for convenience, political expediency, or the sins of the father.

Assuming you believe abortion is murder.

I’m ok with the morning after pill and up to maybe 6-8 weeks. After that, nope. Not for any reason.

There's a big difference between condoning it, know what fights you can't win, and knowing what fights you cause you to loose other fights.

I think the word you are looking for is COWARD.

No.

The word you're looking for is realist.

Idiot AND Coward in your case.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I see antelope_sniper as a realist.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Calvin
I see antelope_sniper as a realist.

Yep.

Look at all the books he has read...10 in just that one series...and still can't get a woman to take him seriously.

That's real.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Not much need for abortion if they'd spay and neuter those who have a child that can't pay for it.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Not much need for abortion if they'd spay and neuter those who have a child that can't pay for it.

I have no problem agreeing with that. Better than using abortion as birth control.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O

This ^^^^^ times infinity...

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Mgw619
Because 2 bums [bleep] and reproduce,

Oh... the irony.... Yet here you are...

Last edited by DoeDumper; 05/08/24.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Someone explain why abortion is a political matter. Instead of a matter between god and those getting the abortion! The democrats have been playing the abortion card, because they know it gets women's votes. Nothing anyone says, or does is going to change that little fact. Calling people names because their view doesn't match others, is exactly why the democrats, keep abortion front and center!! Divide and conquer , and the Republicans fall for it year after year. No I don't believe abortion is right, before some want to pile on!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mgw619
Call it what you want. I'm hard right in my beliefs except on this. I'm a very conservative Christian, but I think we need to look at abortion for what it does for all with respect to a ethical, successful future. Are those kids better off born? NO. Because 2 bums [bleep] and reproduce, do you think that kid is better off alive and never being loved and nurtured? NOPE.
Do you have facts to back that up? You can't ask the murdered kids if they'd have rather been born, but the ones who were spared are uniformly grateful to have a life.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Heym06
Someone explain why abortion is a political matter. Instead of a matter between god and those getting the abortion!
Laws against murder are just OT religious BS?

There is NO law that isn't based on somebody's religion, whether it's an organized religion or their little church of "me".

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Someone explain why abortion is a political matter. Instead of a matter between god and those getting the abortion!

There is NO law that isn't based on somebody's religion, whether it's an organized religion or their little church of "me".
So your saying it a religion issue, not political issue. Ok now we have one religion against another. Who would have thunk it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Nope. Stand for what is right!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone

So your saying it a religion issue, not political issue. Ok now we have one religion against another. Who would have thunk it.
That is EXACTLY what we have now anyway. Just because someone doesn't go to a church that's name is capitalized, doesn't mean they don't belong to a lower case church, even if that church has a congregation of 1.

Religion is simply a way to live according to what one perceives as revealed morality, whether that morality is revealed through the senses, observing cause & effect, or through extraordinary means such as visions or ancient texts. Whether you believe in one or the other, or some combination of both, the goal is the same for everybody - to maximize their harmony with the higher powers whether those higher powers are defined simply as nature, physics, or a supernatural god, for the purpose of achieving short or long term good.

No matter what you believe, it's all religion, my friend.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

416 members (160user, 22kHornet, 1Longbow, 163bc, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 38 invisible), 2,719 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,652
Posts18,533,834
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.