Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
This is directly to the OP, and the name of this thread. Might as well cut your balls off, while your at it!!!!!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We REALLY NEED a sarcasm button more than a like button!!!šŸ˜€
Iā€™m sure this is a response to the post about republicans giving ground on abortion. I understand the sentiment, but cannot agree on either abortion or gun control.
As a nation founded on Christianity we cannot give on abortion. I believe it to be an offense to my God.
Guns are entirely about the people being able to fight back against tyranny, as we should be doing now instead of watching Bribem and his pals destroy us from within!
And please donā€™t count on the Republican Party to stop and support ANY of your God given rights! The republicans are every bit as controlled by globalists as the democrats. They hide it and talk about corruption, but theyā€™re all in, and covering for eachother as much as anything!
I believe Trump is trying to do this out of patriotism and love of country, as I feel.
Anybody who is running for office, ā€œRā€ā€™or ā€œDā€ or whatever, should be examined carefully before getting our support. This is We The Peopleā€™s fight.
Donā€™t give in, pray, and prepare to fight back if need be.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." ļæ½ Wesley Pruden

1 member likes this: BillyGoatGruff
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by IZH27
The struggle to understand sarcasm and make proper associations is real.
It really is lol. Its still going even though the sarcasm has been pointed out numerous times. Too funny

I didn't know there were so many Sheldon's here.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔĢ€Ėn labĆ© skĆ½la

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Dude went full Karen, got called out on it, then claimed sarcasm.

ā€œIf more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.ā€ Tolkien
1 member likes this: memtb
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Iā€™ve been posting here since 08, and the fact that I would need to explain the post is hilarious, and a sad commentary on the membership lol

MAGA
1 member likes this: GMMuscle
IC B2

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by RMiller2
Dude went full Karen, got called out on it, then claimed sarcasm.

No. The OP is dripping with sarcasm based in another thread.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
It really is lol. Its still going even though the sarcasm has been pointed out numerous times. Too funny

I even copied the title of the other thread and only changed one word. I wasnā€™t even trying to be clever, I thought itā€™d be pretty simple to get my point.

Didnā€™t realize I needed to break it down like I was explaining something to a kindergartner lol

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Iā€™ve been posting here since 08, and the fact that I would need to explain the post is hilarious, and a sad commentary on the membership lol

Satire has never been a strong suit of the Democrats.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I didn't know there were so many Sheldon's here.......
HAHA!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

I even copied the title of the other thread and only changed one word. I wasnā€™t even trying to be clever, I thought itā€™d be pretty simple to get my point.

Didnā€™t realize I needed to break it down like I was explaining something to a kindergartner lol
They were still going with this as a real thread, even after like 3 people stated it was sarcasm lol

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I recognized sarcasm right away! I donā€™t recall who wrote the OP about republicans and abortion, but I can put 2 and 2 together! šŸ˜€
For crying out loud, this is a Campfire discussion, mostly between friends!šŸ˜€
I will say this about abortion. Carol and I were crazy about eachother, and were planning on getting married. She told me before hand that she was pregnant, and asked me about abortion. I had not become a Christian yet, but I said ā€œIf youā€™re serious about this, Iā€™m out!ā€
I started for the door, and she started crying and told me she was testing me. I guess you can say I was testing her too!
I wasnā€™t always saved, but I have never doubted that God exist.
My God has always guided me, well before I came to trust Him for my salvation.
I understand the sentiment. Many blacks are a burden on a single parent, and single parents become a drain on the system. I get that. Like I said, I am a realist. But Iā€™m not a racist!
How can you as a mortal man, put a price tag on a human life, regardless of race or nationality?
I understand that in war we must sometimes kill our enemies. Remember Iā€™m a realist! But I have always held that only God can create life!

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." ļæ½ Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Satire has never been a strong suit of the Democrats.

Hey Dickheads!!! Be nice to the old retards, these are the same folks that are prime targets for Nigerian and Indian scammers still in the year of our lord 2024...we must take everything put to print on the innerwebz literally.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Donā€™t feel to pregnant about this Billy Goat!
I joined this merry band in 2001. Nine years later Carol was doing a survey as part of her college course, and she posted it here under my handle. You wouldnā€™t believe the amount of crap I got!
For crying out loud, I was a member here for 9 years, and people thought I was trolling!
It makes sense in a way, trust 1/2 of what you see, and none of what you hear, especially on the inter web!
Like I said, we need a sarcasm button way more than we need a like button!

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
wink wink

Use this as the sarcasm "button". It's the closest thing we got. wink

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why not just give up on everything 'divisive'? Just bend over and take it, then 'implement policy'.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I ainā€™t heard nothing from a Nigerian lawyer who represented a guy with the same last name in 10 years! OTOH, I have had several calls on the phone from people in India, canā€™t speak clear English, but theyā€™re calling from the IRS!
Itā€™s never gonna end. šŸ˜Ÿ
The bad guys use all the technology we have as well as the good guys.
But still, this was a supposed to be a friendly discussion among friends who share the same interests in hunting and shooting.
Damn shame itā€™s not!šŸ¤¬

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Donā€™t feel to pregnant about this Billy Goat!
I joined this merry band in 2001. Nine years later Carol was doing a survey as part of her college course, and she posted it here under my handle. You wouldnā€™t believe the amount of crap I got!
For crying out loud, I was a member here for 9 years, and people thought I was trolling!
It makes sense in a way, trust 1/2 of what you see, and none of what you hear, especially on the inter web!
Like I said, we need a sarcasm button way more than we need a like button!

You and probably most of the folks here got what I was saying.

But the number of posters that replied otherwise is telling. Folks talk about how "dumb" the younger generations are, but the audience here isn't young by anyone's measure, and reading comprehension is seriously lacking.

MAGA
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Itā€™s too divisive.

I mean I am super conservative and whatnot, but I donā€™t believe on standing in principle if I think something is right or wrong.

Letā€™s win the election first guys, use whatever language it takes to get elected, then really implement policy.

Whoā€™s with me?

DAMN... we could be twins.

I almost posted exactly this regarding 1A, 2A et al after the bullchit abortion post.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
My line in the sand... was drawn 3 years and 3 weeks ago.

I will not yield that line.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It might be divisive, but history shows they don't really mean it. When they have both houses and the Whitehouse what happens, nothing. Consistently nothing.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (257Ackley, 22kHornet, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257Bob, 67 invisible), 2,548 guests, and 1,271 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,694
Posts18,534,578
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.