M
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Coming soon to a theater near YOU!

Send thank you cards to.

White House
Washington DC
C/O Evil Joe Biden

Coming, Hell!!! They're already here!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Even in podunkville the cartels have more of a presence than you would know. Told to me by a friend who works for the US Marshall’s.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This was my favorite quote.

"The rounds, almost as soon as they come out of that gun are tumbling, and so when they hit, they hit flat," Salazar explained.

That's on par with most boomer fudd's understanding of terminal ballistics. All he needed to add was "foot pounds of energy" lol
Your off base, take all your boomer comments and shove them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Right here in San Antonio, not even in a bad neighborhood.

Walzum Road area... I beg to differ. That's always been a sheit hole. Seems to have always had gang banging as far back as I can remember.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Even in podunkville the cartels have more of a presence than you would know. Told to me by a friend who works for the US Marshall’s.

The cartel is on a mission to establish themselves in the US as they are in Mexico and the demotards are helping them because there's money for them in it.

So far the Cartel is doing very well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The parents were obviously almost guaranteed to be involved in the drug trade to some degree or another. Regardless of that what a tragedy. I can’t imagine losing a child and compounding that grief with the knowledge that my own actions had played some role in it. It’s something those parents will never be able to get over or move past.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Walzum Road area... I beg to differ. That's always been a sheit hole. Seems to have always had gang banging as far back as I can remember.

Neighborhood quality is a very subjective thing,

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From the article:

"It's just something that we can't allow to happen anywhere to anyone, much less a 4-year-old child that had nothing to do with anything," he said."

I'd like to know exactly how he is going to prevent it, given the hordes of illegals.

Then later he comments about the great pleasure he will get for bringing the killers in; would be far better for everyone if they were killed resisting arrest.

I saw nothing about a possible motive.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FOsteology

My neighborhood makes that particular enclave where this murder took place look like Beverly Hills…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you Google Walk that street, there’s a long wooden fence on one side (the end of which is just visible in this photo). No graffiti on it or tagging at all, no sign of recent painted-over patches either.

“Neighborhood quality is a very subjective thing.”

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
TheLastLemming76, I think you are right about the parents being involved in some nasty stuff that put their innocent children in harm's way, but I wouldn't let them off so easily. They were criminally negligent. Any truly loving parent would never do what they were doing.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
They are all over. Probably 75% of these little Mexican restaurants that are all over the place are laundering money for the cartels. Lots of Mexicans own trucking companies and the like hauling loads for them.

They are a lot less brazen here than there and their operations are more low key. But I wonder how long that will last if/when law and order continues to slip in this country.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/10/24.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JoeBob
They are all over. Probably 75% of these little Mexican restaurants that are all over the place are laundering money for the cartels. Lots of Mexicans own trucking companies and the like hauling loads for them.

They are a lot less brazen here than there and their operations are more low key. But I wonder how long that will last if/when law and order continues to slip in this country.

Several years ago I read about 'tire shops' around southern California being investigated as cartel fronts. Some were staked out and did nearly zero business but were depositing thousands of dollars per week. Never heard of anybody going to jail over it.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[quote=PaulBarnard]This was my favorite quote.

"The rounds, almost as soon as they come out of that gun are tumbling, and so when they hit, they hit flat," Salazar explained.

Fuqking idiots. Yahoo started that schit to demonize the .223 as well, they had my Uncle convinced of that as well I gave him a few stats on rifle rounds to convince him the .223 was not the most powerful rifle ever made.[/quote

Yahoo didn’t start it.

I’ve heard Vietnam vets say that.

My understanding is the original ammo out of the first guns really would be tumbling after 100 or so yards.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob

10 years or so ago a Mexican tribe showed up here and opened probably 10 restaurants. Two in our little community that had never had one, and hasn’t since those closed 5 years ago. All the towns within 30 miles that could support one got one. I would recognize people working the different ones.

One of them beat up his wife and they all closed.

I always wondered where the money came from(and went) and why in the heck here.

No different than the Chinese place that suddenly opened in the early 90s. All Chinese staff, one who almost spoke passable English.
Where did they come up with the scratch to open a restaurant in a new plaza? And why here, where there are no Chinese and no such restaurants? And few folks ate that kind of food?

Every 3-5 years they re-Chink. Same deal, all Chinese, one who can kinda communicate with the locals. There is only one explanation I can think of.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The parents were obviously almost guaranteed to be involved in the drug trade to some degree or another. Regardless of that what a tragedy. I can’t imagine losing a child and compounding that grief with the knowledge that my own actions had played some role in it. It’s something those parents will never be able to get over or move past.

I just read the story . Nothing in it even remotely suggests the parents were dirty .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I was involved in a case where a wife had to return $500k cash she took out of a safe in a Mexican restaurant. The source of the cash and the money for her G Wagon and her husband’s similar ride were never quite pinned down. Small town Mexican restaurant owners do well it seems.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/10/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are families in the RGV that have made their living in the human smuggling trade.....and we're talking grandma and grampa!

Back in the 70's when the Viet Namese moved into the Corpus Christ/Rockport area, they bought small shrimp boats.
They paid no attention to limits or seasons.
If they got caught too often, they moved further offshire into international waters.
Back at home, a 2 or 3 bedroom home may have 20 people living there. Mama San cooked chicken and rice everyday to feed the hoard. Chicken and rice! Cheapest stuff on earth!
The groups pooled their money until they could afford a steel hulled shrimp boat and really "super shrimped", damaging the shrimping industry. TPW finally got them under control, but there's still a lot of them.

I've seen Mexicans do the same thing.
One will rent a rundown, ramshackle hoke in the wall. Twenty live there. They eat a steady diet of chicken and bean tacos that mamacita makes.
They earn $200.00 week mowing yards or digging ditches.
Friday afternoon or Saturday morning at the Western Union office, sending $150 of that to Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, etc, etc, etc....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Vietnamese nearly wiped out Seagulls back in the 70's.
They'd throw some by-catch overboard and two of them would throw big cast-nets and catch numerous & free '''Cornish Gulls'''.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like this?

[Linked Image from genesis9.angzva.com]

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Like this?

[Linked Image from genesis9.angzva.com]

Thematically correct maybe, significant differences in the details.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

421 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 47 invisible), 3,432 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,638
Posts18,533,570
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.