I guess you did.

Tell us about it.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Yes, Sorry for the clunky posting! The back cover is a pretty could synopsis. If you can read it .It's live on Amazon now.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 09/16/22.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I guess you did.

Tell us about it.

It’s about a dirt clod farmer by the name of Conrad Jim

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 79S
I guess you did.

Tell us about it.

They are in talks with Kevin Costner to star in the TV movie.

I am MAGA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
I guess you did.

Tell us about it.

Nice!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
America is in serious decline. People everywhere are frustrated and more divided than ever. Inflation, globalization, runaway immigration, terrorist attacks and the resultant loss of privacy anger concerned citizens who cannot agree on anything else. Endless wars and wasteful government spending make them angrier still. Loss of prosperity offers bleak opportunity for a brighter future. The national mood is ripe for dramatic change, something big. But no one can agree on anything. If only the mutual hostility separating every faction with simmering rage could be unified and redirected toward their one common goal.

Four-star General Nelson Brandt’s funeral attracts high-ranking military officers and patriotic political leaders from his illustrious past, who initiate a daring enterprise to restore America’s greatness and destroy her enemies. They have discovered, over the years, a complex international web of treasonous activity within every government agency and determine to eliminate it to restore the Founders’ vision of liberty for all. They convince his only son, Derek, an apolitical surgeon, to direct the civilian arm of this dangerous operation. Diversity is the volatile energy he will concentrate to power a nationwide populist uprising of unlikely citizen allies. Finally recognizing their common interests trump even their most fundamental differences, they unite while the military plans in secret an overnight attack of restitution worldwide. Reprisal! The time has come. But are the people truly ready for their leaders’ noble efforts to succeed?

I wish I could post the cover properly. It really evokes the mood of the story. If anyone can tip me on that technicality I will do a proper job of it. I started this tale 10 years ago before the country slipped so far into the incomprehensible abyss now facing us. Nevertheless the indications of wide spread discontent were rumbling along for 20 or 30 years already before divisiveness became so shrill. The book's premise that it somehow can be overcome is perhaps fantasy stronger than the suggestion there are actually enough true patriots in uniform to come to the aid of their country in her (last) hour of need. The characters voice the same sentiments so regularly heard around here, so it will appeal to many. The fact that the disparate groups eagerly jump in to help bring about "change we can believe in" in spite of deep distrust, even hatred, for each other might be a hopeful notion only realized in pure fiction. But it's a happy thought. Hope you enjoy it and find comfort in knowing we're not alone. That's the truth as uncomfortable as the necessary cooperation appears to be. Available from Amazon.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 79S
I guess you did.

Tell us about it.

And Tom Cruise as his husband!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I’ll get it, thanks.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I would think the Israeli operation in Gaza would count as a reprisal.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Well, they did get the word trump in the description, I'll give them that.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 77 invisible), 3,140 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,622
Posts18,533,135
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.