-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was trying to be nice......but yeah, same guide and he is suppose to be an expert moose guide to boot, 0 fer 2.
I find it hilarious that dad is having intestinal problems (gassey) and the girls are paying for it!

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

GB1

Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
The rifles on the last goat hunt appeared to be by Rifles, Inc. Either that, or they were clones.

It hurt me to see both the dork with the dreds and his teenaged guide sidehilling and carrying rifles with no slings or backpack pouches. Climbing steep country and sidehilling is no place that kind of silliness.

Man, now they are set for the winter. One stinking goat, the parts of which were brought back in plastic garbage bags, and three people. Heck, that's prolly enough for two years.grin

Yeah, the two daughters were hit by the ugly stick. Nasty clear through, as well. They better kill something soon or the ugly witches will lose half their body fat ... no chance it will make them pretty, though.

Karen about died of laughter last night. The couple, who kinda appear to have it together, were waiting out a pair of mooses that were in the bush. Then, either the hapless guide or the announcer said, "Ya don't want to shoot at the sound, you want to wait until you can see the moose." No schit. Karen said, "Ya think????" grin

Idiots in paradise.

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One stinking goat, the parts of which were brought back in plastic garbage bags, and three people. Heck, that's prolly enough for two years.

I was always under the impression that Mtn. Goat is one of the less palatable game animals. Was there no moose in the area where the three musketeers are quartered?

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It hurt me to see both the dork with the dreds and his teenaged guide sidehilling and carrying rifles with no slings or backpack pouches. Climbing steep country and sidehilling is no place that kind of silliness.

I wondered about that too.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2 of the teams had goat hunts and the other 2 had moose, hunts must have be pre-planned in advance......and the only one's that scored were the goat hunters. I find that kind of odd since moose should be a lot easier to find and kill than goats, easier to access as well. Moose season must be over too since they quit without killing one. Just think how long those 2 in the wall tent would have lasted if they had killed a moose with all those bears around.

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by IAK
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I wonder why it is that they've had 2 different groups on moose hunts and neither of them connected? They didn't show much of the hunts either, there's a lot of bs going on behind the scenes is my bet.

Same guide both times!

If I were the dude with the daughters, I would have staked myself out for a bear by now.

That guide seemed to be carrying a lot of meat. Donner Pass special anyone? grin This show is great for laughs.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i liked the "bears come running in after a shot to steal the meat from the hunter" crap... i wish it were so easy....

I can't spell... Deal with it...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wonder how come they overlook the protein and fat on those bears...

Bitchy daughters keep looking less and less appealing all the time... And they started in a hole...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
was talking with steely about that very same thing! wouldn't be my first choice but i'd eat it if it were all i had! plus the fat would be good for all kinds of things!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, i'd have already killed the daughters......

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Will the guy staying with his two daughters blow his brains out before the end of the show or will he feed those two whining nags to the bears?

Rollin' here, HBB. I was thinking the same thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For them to shoot a brown bear a guide would have to be there with them and we all know how expensive those brown bear hunts can be......maybe it ain't in the budget??? I wonder if Claus is cutting them a deal on those hunts for free advertising? His crew isn't looking so good to those of us that do this stuff on a yearly basis.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
two for two on goats with those losers? wink I bet the goat hunt in the alders is enough to get a bunch of out-of-shape clients looking.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They make goat hunting look so easy yet cannot kill a moose, should help the guide industry in Alaska sell more goat hunts.... grin

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I noticed one of the aerial sequences of the "goats" were sheep. I think someone should tell the chunky concrete guy it is not a good idea to wave your rifle around and point at things with it.

Even when the guide walks up to the trio's cabin and casually plunks his rifle down leaning against the deck, with people then exiting the cabin onto the deck, is behavior I shudder at.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Did you guys notice when the dread lock guy put a round in "his" gun, the safety was off?

I don't post here much, but I'll tell you what, this show is quality entertainment. WOW!

"Take your kid hunting, so you don't have to go hunting for your kid."

Ted Nugent
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
and he closed his eyes when he shot .....

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He didn't want to see that scope coming at him again...

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Sitka deer - Too true... grin grin

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just an FYI, at 8:00pm (on the east coast) tonight they are running all the shows from this season so far.

This past show was great, I thought that Jasmine and crew were going to meet their maker. Probably would have if it wasn't for the "Survival experts that are present off screen to prevent too big of a [bleep] up" grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Redistribute my work ethic, not my Wealth!!!!!
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,773
Posts18,515,633
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.