I had rotator cuff surgery on Wed. so I am done deer hunting for the season. I went out Tues. afternoon for my last day of bowhunting. I had two tags for bow left, one buck or doe tag, and one doe only tag. At 4:00, I had a nice sized doe come down the trail right past me. Thinking it would be my last deer of the season, I sent her on the way to deer heaven. While I was waiting to make sure she had died, two more doe came past about 5 minutes later. I had seen all three does running together over the fall, but was still surprized to see the other two come up the trail. When they got to the spot where I had arrowed the first doe, they got kind of suspicious, and started acting spooky. They started running, but when they came to the downed doe, she flopped a couple of last times, and they came back the other way. I arrowed the larger of the two deer at fifteen yards right through the heart. Saw her fall over about 20 yards from where I shot her. I climbed down from my stand and went to work gutting the deer. I just happened to look over my shoulder, and there was a really nice 8 pointer coming down the same trail from the other way the does had come. Unfortunately, I didn't have a license left, otherwise I would have taken a shot at him. I was so happy with having finished off the season with two does the day before my surgery, it didn't even bother me that I had to pass up a really nice 8 pointer. All in all, a great way to end the season.