-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.
She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.'

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.'

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.'

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember fairies are female.....

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
groan...........
welcome back Les, how was the trip?

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Had a great time, I will post some pics tomorrow, I'm pretty damn tired today, we left San Antonio yesterday morning at 10 AM, and rolled into the house at 330AM this morning. And here I sit at work, I'm friggin smoked!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Awww yeah! Good one Les!

"Courage is Fear holding on a minute longer."
-Gen. Patton
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
HE HE HE!!! Yeah you ungrateful bastard!!. LOLOLOL

Wildlife craves my mystical essence.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Three guys stranded on a tiny, uninhabited island found an old bottle on the beach. A genie popped out and promised to grant 'em each a wish.

"I wish that I were home with my wife and kids." Poof! He disappeared.

"I wish that I were in a posh penthouse apartment in Vegas, surrounded by luscious babes all hot for my body." Poof! He disappeared.

"Gee! I miss those guys already � "

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
An older married couple were strolling about the farmstead. As they passed the hog pen the Mrs. says: "Remember our wedding day? And our lovely reception dinner with the roast pig and all?"

"Our golden anniversary is coming up. We should get all the kids and grandkids together and we should roast a pig!"

Homer looked disdainfully at his wife and remarked: "Don't see why the pig should pay for $hit what happened fifty years ago."

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just for Les,

A young boy is walking through the deep, dark woods with a clown.

Squeezing the clowns hand the boy says "It sure is scary here."

The clown says, "Think about me, I have to walk out of here alone.

"We're all going to have so much [bleep] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles." - Clark Griswold

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A man sits for hours examining his marriage license. His wife asks "what are you looking for?". He replies "The expiration date on this SOB".

Last edited by RiverLady1; 08/12/08.

Wildlife craves my mystical essence.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
a man and his wife were golfing one day at a beautiful country club.
the wife hits her ball through a big picture window of an expensive house. The man walks up to apologize to the owner and tell them they are sorry but can't afford to pay for the window.
a man answers the door and says "thank you both! I am a genie and have been trapped in that vase (now broken on the floor) for a hundred years!"
he then says he will grant them two wishes, provided he gets the third wish. and he says his wish is to sleep with the mans wife.
after talking it over for a little while the man and his wife agree, as long as they can have riches beyond their wildest dreams.
first wish is for a million dollars a day for the rest of their lives. the genie says "granted! you now have one million dollars in your account and tomorrow there will be another"
second wish was for a beautiful home in the mountains and the beach on every continent. the genie says "granted! your wishes have been fulfilled"
he then takes the man's wife upstairs and they start to make love, in the middle of it the man asks the woman how old her husband is. the woman replies that he is 32.
the genie says" WOW! and he still believes in Genies? what a sucker!"

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (22250rem, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.