Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I promise if someone comes after me with an air hose...I am going to run and run fast...

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mike_Clark
I promise if someone comes after me with an air hose...I am going to run and run fast...

............Play those games,....you'll win those sorta' prizes.

Anyone comes after me with an "Air Hose",............

.........Jeez,..."Don't bring WIND to a gunfight"...?

But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Galatians 6:14

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Didn't think I beat him that bad..Just a bunch of stripes."

If it's under 39 it shouldn't be a problem smile

But serioursly, I admire your courage and welcome to the fire.

Hope the judge is sensible. You done good in my book. 5 feet of hose doesn't really swing as nicely as a 30 incher. It'd be hard to not wrap it around his neck and hold it there until his face matched its color. Those hoses are such a pretty shade of blue.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
well the 2 other guys that were with me are found not guilty Monday. Now I will have my day in court with this preacher. Now that they are done I can move forward a lot faster... didn't want to do anything to hurt there story. That was part 2 of the story.........part 3 is on the way.

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Welcome to the Campfire, Mike. I knew this thread has been around for a while, but I just clued in on you being here.

You should sell off that air hose in half-inch pieces to help with your legal costs. wink

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
IC B2

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
not a bad idea.... think that would sell! you wait till the rest of the story comes out.... Would make a good TV movie... It is all about to come out now that the other 2 are out of the way...preachers that sex in other cities.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll buy an inch or 2 of that contemporary and unique relic.

.......You're a good Man, Mike.

Avoid incarceration,.....for that we'll pray,....

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I bet that would sell.

not a bad idea.

Thanks for keeping us posted. I can't say I would have done anything any different than you did if I was in this situation.

maybe used a shorter hose so I could swing it harder.

Tom

Camp is where you make it.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Best wishes, Mike.

Retired cat herder.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
it was folded in half. He was getting 2 stripes for the price of one swing. one day I will be able to look back at all this. But for now I got to take care of business. That means tell everyone about this preacher that I can.. I don't want this to happen to any more women. That preacher is a sick man. I see I made the front page of the paper again. what a day.....LOL

Originally Posted by tzone
I bet that would sell.

not a bad idea.

Thanks for keeping us posted. I can't say I would have done anything any different than you did if I was in this situation.

maybe used a shorter hose so I could swing it harder.

Tom

IC B3

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I'll buy an inch or 2 of that contemporary and unique relic.

.......You're a good Man, Mike.

Avoid incarceration,.....for that we'll pray,....

GTC

lawyer might get expensive...I have paid for everyones bail & now my lawyer... how much would you pay?....lol

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Dang ole "Air hose Mike" grin

maybe we can send you 5' pieces of 3/8" hose that you can "authenticate" for us as a service to increase the value & make them collectable?

grin

that authenticating process could get expensive tho.... and your lawyer might not like it much...

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This reminds me of what a friend of mine once told me. He was raised by his grandmother in Northern Florida. Said the worst beating that he ever got was one his grandma gave him with her douche bag hose.

Thought I was going to die I was laughing so hard!

He said he still got sweats when he smelled vinegar.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Steve
This reminds me of what a friend of mine once told me. He was raised by his grandmother in Northern Florida. Said the worst beating that he ever got was one his grandma gave him with her douche bag hose.

That there's funny,....

GTC

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N

wow, that's the second time today I've blown vomit out my nose onto the keyboard... I gotta get away from this campfire!!

grin

Something clever here.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
oh my..........d......bag hose... now that is funny...OUCH

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
T

you get puninshment and a nice fresh feeling after. two birds with one hose, can't beat that. grin

Camp is where you make it.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
someone asked if there was a book in the making on all this.

Well, i'm not going to comment on that. what I can say is that all this was done for a reason. I don't know why I was sent to calvary 4 years ago. I was not a church going person before I started there. It was all part of Gods plan. GOD & GOD alone knows what is instore for our future. we are here to carry out his plan. no matter who gets in the way. his WILL, will be done. .....yesterday is gone & tomorrow will never get here. Why would God put me in that church knowing what was going to happen. Maybe that is why I was sent there. To stand up for others that felt ashamed for what the preacher done to them. I DON"T KNOW. I have took a lot of heat on all this but I am strong enough in my faith to handle it. I have absolutely no fear of the outcome of all this. No matter what all of you think about me. It doesn't matter. I will continue to praise God & give him the glory for sending me to calvary. Thank God I can look back at calvary & say that was my first step toward a great goal.. "HEAVEN"

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
This is what I told WDAM today.

This is something that is hard for me to do, but to honor God, I have to make a public apology to Rev. Steve Nixon of Calvary Baptist church, Ellisville MS.

ROMANS 12:9-21
Let love be without dissimulation "Genuine". Abhor that which is evil; cleave "hold fast" to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

As I read about the men of the God from the scriptures, I find that each of them were pretty much human. They had strengths and weaknesses, a good side & a bad side, the positive and the negative. The bible is very honest in telling us both sides of the stories. Therefore I am no different. I have my good side & my bad side. I have my strengths & my weaknesses, positives & negatives. No one is perfect, nor do I claim to be even close.

I am a Christian & would like to apologize to Steve Nixon & his family. I let the bad part of me come out. My anger overcame me. One of my weaknesses is my family. I snapped & stepped out in the flesh. I went there to talk to Steve, not to beat him with an air hose. I lost control when I saw him. I thought we were done at that church 3 months prior to all this happening. I did not intend on ever going back there because we did not leave the church on friendly terms.

I apologize to any other person or family that I may have offended by my actions. I did not want anyone seeing me act like that. I apologize for them seeing me step into the flesh. I was embarrassed when it was all over. You learn from your life mistakes & must move on for God to bless you. The public was involved, so I feel that God wants me to make a public apology because I don't want people to think that it is ok for Christians to act the way I did.

God has done great things in my life and my family has and will continue to allow God to use us. I am embarrassed that this is the way I chose to act in this situation. God deserves to get the glory out of this so I apologize to Him also. I will continue to serve him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I liked "Air Hose Mike" more.

"We're all going to have so much [bleep] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles." - Clark Griswold

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (19rabbit52, 1badf350, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 160user, 44 invisible), 3,574 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,721
Posts18,534,999
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.