Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steelhead
For the record, a child RAPED is already a child killed.

yes, innocence lost, its heartbreaking

Nic
Lovin life as a farmer and wife!
X2 Farm

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hardly.

I know several adults who were molested as children. They might be a bit screwed up, some of them, but they're certainly not dead.

Hysterical hyperbole isn't particularly useful.

Of course, neither is this discussion.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Dude, you are so far removed it ain't even fun. You talked with ADULTS.

Did you talk to them as children? What you don't know is amazing to me.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
GPA Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
She is not God.....Just God's self-appointed agent!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Look into the eyes of a 13 year old that has been raped for several years and tell me that the child in them hasn't been killed.

What a friggin idiot you are.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lumpia
So you are not involved, it does not affect you.

So if I happen upon a murder in progress, or someone being severely beaten, or some other harm one person is doing to another... I should just go on about my way? It doesn't concern me, after all... frown

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If my wife was brutally raped and became pregnant I don't think I could or she could choose abortion. You can bet every last cent to your name that I would abort the SOB that did it. But it ain't the kids' fault......I'd be just as loving to that child as one of my own......with a lot of Gods' help.

Or so I like to think.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Barak, you have commited 80,000 acts of murder in the last 2 minutes. 80,000 skin cells containing DNA fell from your body and died.

My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn

So if I happen upon a murder in progress, or someone being severely beaten, or some other harm one person is doing to another... I should just go on about my way? It doesn't concern me, after all... frown

Penny

Extreme again Penny. Big difference between Barak being beaten buy a bunch of queer muggers and an incest child getting an abortion, though I wish it weren't so.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Besides, it's far easier to keep an audience when they are surrounded by bars.

Actually, in most Kairos prisons there's a waiting list of dozens if not hundreds to get into Kairos. And in all Kairos prisons the prisoners are perfectly free to leave the proceedings anytime they want; the prison doesn't (legally can't) prevent them. Sometimes they do. There's a point during the weekend after which Kairos does not allow them to come back if they leave, of course.

My very first Kairos Weekend, I was given to understand that one of the prisoners was there under duress. He claimed that he was there because he'd gotten a "Class A pass" to be there, and the guy beside me said that meant he had to come. (For the record, he had a terrific time and managed to turn a corner in his life.) Nowhere else have I encountered anyone who was forced into Kairos, and I suspect I may have misunderstood about that one guy, since it was my first Weekend.

We joke about having a captive audience in Kairos, but we really don't.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But she cares enough to help those that have committed the crime. Screw the victims.

Please explain to me how I am helping those who have committed the crime.

And we should have love and compassion for all human beings: including prisoners, victims, and unborn children.

Penny

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. --Hebrews 11:1
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Barak

Hardly.

I know several adults who were molested as children. They might be a bit screwed up, some of them, but they're certainly not dead.

Hysterical hyperbole isn't particularly useful.

Of course, neither is this discussion.

That deserves a quote for '[bleep]' up thoughts

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Penny

That is your personal choice. If that is what you decide to do to preserve yourself, your family, your livelyhood. What are you going to try for a law now that says I have to go look for murders in my area to try to subdue them? What about if they have a gun and you don't? Are you going to charge them and hope that God's Will is going to keep you from being shot? Now what if the person being murdered was a doctor who performed abortions? Would you be ok with it then?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dude, you are so far removed it ain't even fun. You talked with ADULTS.

Did you talk to them as children? What you don't know is amazing to me.

Here's what I do know: somebody killed as a child doesn't grow into an adult.

Give it up: you're better than this. Ditch the hysterical hyperbole and take a different tack.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Barak
Besides, it's far easier to keep an audience when they are surrounded by bars.

Actually, in most Kairos prisons there's a waiting list of dozens if not hundreds to get into Kairos. And in all Kairos prisons the prisoners are perfectly free to leave the proceedings anytime they want; the prison doesn't (legally can't) prevent them. Sometimes they do. There's a point during the weekend after which Kairos does not allow them to come back if they leave, of course.

My very first Kairos Weekend, I was given to understand that one of the prisoners was there under duress. He claimed that he was there because he'd gotten a "Class A pass" to be there, and the guy beside me said that meant he had to come. (For the record, he had a terrific time and managed to turn a corner in his life.) Nowhere else have I encountered anyone who was forced into Kairos, and I suspect I may have misunderstood about that one guy, since it was my first Weekend.

We joke about having a captive audience in Kairos, but we really don't.

Of course, because they are in prison. Where else would folks line up to hear an autistic cop phoebe talk?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=hunter1960] These doctors will not have any issues sleeping at night, and neither will the women who visit these doctors.

I can't speak for the doctors, but I have personally known a number of women who have very real difficulties sleeping at night because of abortions they have had. In fact, I would go so far as to say that it would be the rare woman who would be able to sleep soundly...

Penny

quote]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There's women out there, that it doesn't bother them, that they've had abortions, they sleep just fine.

I hope you don't believe what those prison princess's tell you, hook line and sinker.

I know they got set up by the mean old court system ,dirty cops, dirty DA's dirty judges, or their own dirty defense attorney.

It wasn't their drugs, they were just holding for someone else. They also didn't know that their boyfriend was cooking Meth. or that the boyfriend was going to rob the market on the corner.

Oh! i forgot you can't ask them, what their crime was, but i bet a few tell you don't they?

The big point is no matter how hard the holy rollers, try to force their opinion upon others. The act of giving abortions will go on, within the medical world. There's plenty of takers for the service.

Years ago they blew up an abortion clinic in Birmingham, Al. killed a bunch of folks, do you think that stopped the practice within that city? The same type of bombings occured in other places in the SE at abortion clinics, do you think it ended, the practice throughout the region?

The choice should be that of the woman. That choice shouldn't be determined by Govt/law or some fanatic Bible Brigade.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I only wish you were better at this.

It isn't. How many kids that have been raped have you spoke with?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Extreme again Penny. Big difference between Barak being beaten buy a bunch of queer muggers and an incest child getting an abortion, though I wish it weren't so.

Let's stop talking about an incest child getting an abortion. I already said that that would be a special case and a decision would have to be made (probably to abort the pregnancy) because a pregnancy and birth would be likely to take the life of the 10 year-old mother.

So please stop trying to make it seem that I am in favor of forcing that particular child to have the baby.

Penny

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Barak, you have commited 80,000 acts of murder in the last 2 minutes. 80,000 skin cells containing DNA fell from your body and died.

A skin cell is LIVING and HUMAN, but not an INDIVIDUAL. Same for the cancerous tumor being discussed awhile back. Neither has any rights; therefore there are no rights to be violated.

A corpse is HUMAN and INDIVIDUAL, but not LIVING. Again, no rights.

An eight-point whitetail buck is a LIVING INDIVIDUAL, but not HUMAN. No rights.

But a fetus is all three; therefore, in my book, imbued with human rights.

There have certainly been people in history who did not ascribe human rights to LIVING HUMAN INDIVIDUALs. Generally, though, those situations tend not to turn out well.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Let's stop talking about an incest child getting an abortion. I already said that that would be a special case and a decision would have to be made (probably to abort the pregnancy) because a pregnancy and birth would be likely to take the life of the 10 year-old mother.

So please stop trying to make it seem that I am in favor of forcing that particular child to have the baby.

Penny

So what about the 80,000 murder skin cells that fell off your body? They do have human DNA, so it was murder right?

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (160user, 1minute, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 58 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,182
Posts18,503,266
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.