Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
My wife found this in a box of items she purchased at an estate sale.[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It's made by Taylor Cutlery

I could not believe my eyes when I saw it!

Doug

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sheets have pockets?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Seen a bunch of them through the years, some of them in pockets and used. But that was many moons ago in my youth as the Klan was still active in northern Illinois through the 50's.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Could imagine requesting a manufacturer to produce these today?!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now that's a condom custume size *large*. Funny that it has holes in it, though...

More seriously, that's a kind of neat novelty item, if there are people that like that kind of thing.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been a lot of years but I too have seen them and seen them displayed un-ashamedly.

BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sauer200
My wife found this in a box of items she purchased at an estate sale.[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It's made by Taylor Cutlery

I could not believe my eyes when I saw it!

Doug

Robert Byrd died?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I see you're from western PA. Better not let John Murtha see that. You're reputation will be ruined.

Steve

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
I would display it proudly!!! Whatcha take fur it!!!

Larry

Don't worry just follow me.
"General George Custer"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sauer, did you think the Klan was fictitious?

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Robert Byrd died?

gosh, I guess the widow Byrd will be putting his sheets and Kleagle sash on e-bay next. wink

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
"I have it on good authority, that these boys, this very evening interfered with a lynchmob in the performance of they duties..."

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by GeoW

GeoW
No I know that the Klan was and is very real. My amazement was finding it in Irwin PA Which is definitely not what I would consider prime Klan territory!

Doug

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GeoW
No I know that the Klan was and is very real. My amazement was finding it in Irwin PA Which is definitely not what I would consider prime Klan territory!

Doug

What's so amazing about that we had a nest of them over in the Idaho Panhandle a few years ago!!!

No, wait that was the Arian Nation or was it Neo Nazi's? Either way they kind of relate to each other.......

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

GeoW

Doug

I have a friend here at the law school who grew up in PA, and he said that the Klan was/is alive and well there. This guy, prior to being a lawyer, was a paramedic in college, and discovered after a few weeks on a new gig that the first 'partner' he rode with would dilly dally, or flat out not respond to calls in black neighborhoods. This guy later found out that his 'partner' was from a 'klan family'. Nice, huh?

So, the klan is in PA. I was surprised too, but there it is. Hatred knows no geograghic boundaries.

L

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Honda
Your statement about hatred and boundaries is to true.
I thank God that the older I get the less prejudiced I am becoming.
I don't think that I am capable of hatred anymore.Now extreme dislike is another story!
Doug

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We've had our share of skinhead incidents here in Portland, which I find puzzling considering how freakin' liberal this goofy city is. I don't know if we have much in the way of Klan participation, though.

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Honda
Your statement about hatred and boundaries is to true.
I thank God that the older I get the less prejudiced I am becoming.
I don't think that I am capable of hatred anymore.Now extreme dislike is another story!
Doug

Sauer, you're a better man than me, as I am still, and I guess if I am to be honest, have always been fully capable of harboring hatred, and rage, toward lots of folks. It's just never based on their race or skin color, but rather their words and actions. Stupidity and ignorance know no bounds, either. wink

Cheers,

L

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KDK
We've had our share of skinhead incidents here in Portland, which I find puzzling considering how freakin' liberal this goofy city is. I don't know if we have much in the way of Klan participation, though.

I think the last time the Klan marched on Boston was in '75 or so, in conjunction with the upheaval WRT busing and intergration in public schools. Many folks came out to greet the Klan (who had a permit to march). However, the vast majority came armed with buckets of urine, bricks, bottles and other nice 'welcome to Boston' tokens. wink Had I been old enough, I'd have had a sore arm the next day myself. I think the Klan failed to realize that many of the whites in this town are Irish Catholic. A wee blunder in march planning locales on part of the admin, let's call it... wink

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by lhonda

Sauer, you're a better man than me, as I am still, and I guess if I am to be honest, have always been fully capable of harboring hatred, and rage, toward lots of folks. It's just never based on their race or skin color, but rather their words and actions. Stupidity and ignorance know no bounds, either.

I doubt that I am a better man than you.I was a person full of rage and hatred and I finally came to realize that (for me any how )those emotions were not productive.Actually I found them to be quite destructive.That being said I can still be a #1AZZHOLE if I am rubbed the wrong way! My wife said that needs worked on next.I said GOOD LUCK!
Doug

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 1936M71, 01Foreman400, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,656
Posts18,474,665
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.